kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
not appliciable for your looks no offence m8

it's for young handsome NW0 guys

VdxXykB.png

91da9c5b1fdab2331536f5598802056b.jpg

eng_il_Mens-Shoes-sneakers-Nike-Air-Max-90-Ultra-Essential-819474-010-10272.jpg

I have the middle roshes in black, and 2 of the bottom airmax model in different colors

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
I experience jealousy of other men sometimes, but not because of their hairlines.

I know that this is a hairloss site, but there ARE more important things.

Being content is more important than having perfect hair

Unfortunately for me I'm obsessive compulsive about my aesthetics, so 1 can be difficult without the other

Lately I've been wondering if I should have gotten that transplant after all. It would've been a reckless and vain thing to go through with given the regrowth I've gotten. I might get one anyway in a few years depending where I'm at
= young handsome NW0 guy!

Haha no

Moderately handsome NW2 5'6" manlet

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
You don't need it at all for now IMO.

It would be a miniscule number of grafts at this point, maybe less than 1000, basically to give me a perfect hairline

I still seem to be getting gradually regrowth though on my current regimen so I think I need to just wait

It would likely end up being a dumb decision

@Pasbrillantebrunette how have you been by the way homie? I haven't seen you around here for a while

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
How are the eyelashes BTW? ^^

You know I really should've taken some good baseline pics. They're darker than I remember them being, and I think they're a bit thicker/longer but not super obviously

Yep I have not been around for multiple reasons. Well it is not great on the hair side of life homie. Pretty much got to choose between being slim or having hair...

Sorry to hear that :( Were meds making you put on weight or something?

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Being content is more important than having perfect hair

Unfortunately for me I'm obsessive compulsive about my aesthetics, so 1 can be difficult without the other

Lately I've been wondering if I should have gotten that transplant after all. It would've been a reckless and vain thing to go through with given the regrowth I've gotten. I might get one anyway in a few years depending where I'm at

Haha no

Moderately handsome NW2 5'6" manlet

I also wonder abut that transplant.

But even if I put looks first, is a transplant the most efficient use of $10K?

Anyway, the men I envy, if any, are those who look good enough to not give a sh*t about looks, and can thus focus their minds on the things that matter: scientific research, hobbies, pickup basketball, raising kids, etc.

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
I also wonder abut that transplant.

But even if I put looks first, is a transplant the most efficient use of $10K?

Anyway, the men I envy, if any, are those who look good enough to not give a sh*t about looks, and can thus focus their minds on the things that matter: scientific research, hobbies, pickup basketball, raising kids, etc.

The thing is, some people don't even look that good, but they settle down anyway with what's available to them and live their lives. They do focus on the "things that matter" despite being quite average looking

Not that I'm not living my life. I'm currently having success in my field of study, from which I am on track to graduate next year, and in which the job market is excellent, although my hobbies are lacking at the moment, partly due to how time consuming my program is. Pretty much all I do beside school is work out and watch Netflix

But as far as the relationship thing goes, I have friends who settled down with 5's (after watching them unsuccessfully try to get hot girls over the years). And they appear happy with their marriages, the relationship thing basically covered and content, despite the fact they obviously ended up settling (though I doubt they'd admit they settled if asked). And so they don't have to obsess over looks, and can live life.

Meanwhile I'm still obsessing over my aesthetics, which I guess logically means I'm not content with the level of women available to me, and think I'd be happier if I somehow manage to reach some next level or something

Idk. The thing I consider my happiest memory in life is when I somehow fooled this 7.5/10 chick to date me for 2 months. I guess I still hold out hope I can somehow replicate that again, and for a longer amount of time

Idk I'm tired and about to go to bed, not sure if anything I'm saying makes sense

Goodnight peeps

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Both normies when they were young. Perfectly normal looking people, anonymous I'd say (now of course they're both past 50, my mother is obese and my father Norwood 5-6 with grown out horseshoe), but they both have beautiful eyes, and they were always complimented for it. That's the only good thing about my appearance, or so I've been told. The only positive aesthetic feature I received from them. Ridiculous indeed.

So you've got beautiful eyes, a great voice, are an EU citizen, your doing well professionally all at 25 years of age....wait, why the f*** am I trying to cheer you up?

Are only @Exodus2011 and I the total losers here?

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Not that I'm not living my life. I'm currently having success in my field of study, from which I am on track to graduate next year, and in which the job market is excellent,

Which field are you in kj?

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
The thing is, some people don't even look that good, but they settle down anyway with what's available to them and live their lives. They do focus on the "things that matter" despite being quite average looking

Not that I'm not living my life. I'm currently having success in my field of study, from which I am on track to graduate next year, and in which the job market is excellent, although my hobbies are lacking at the moment, partly due to how time consuming my program is. Pretty much all I do beside school is work out and watch Netflix

But as far as the relationship thing goes, I have friends who settled down with 5's (after watching them unsuccessfully try to get hot girls over the years). And they appear happy with their marriages, the relationship thing basically covered and content, despite the fact they obviously ended up settling (though I doubt they'd admit they settled if asked). And so they don't have to obsess over looks, and can live life.

Meanwhile I'm still obsessing over my aesthetics, which I guess logically means I'm not content with the level of women available to me, and think I'd be happier if I somehow manage to reach some next level or something

Idk. The thing I consider my happiest memory in life is when I somehow fooled this 7.5/10 chick to date me for 2 months. I guess I still hold out hope I can somehow replicate that again, and for a longer amount of time

Idk I'm tired and about to go to bed, not sure if anything I'm saying makes sense

Goodnight peeps

Everything made sense, I relate very much, but I'm tired and need to go to bed too. I hosted some friends over for dinner, I cooked for six people (baked salmon, sweet and regular potatoes, wilted spinach, dessert fried ice cream with blueberry sauce), add in grocery shopping and washing the dishes and I'm tired as f***, but at least I hosted a good dinner. Here was dessert:
18619974_10103149686095747_8452629619628298120_n.jpg

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Are only @Exodus2011 and I the total losers here?

I'm a 33 year-old virgin who has never beaten Final Fantasy VII, never watched The Sopranos, can't bench press his own body weight, has ED, and who copes by baking fried ice cream for work friends, posting on hair loss talk, and being a fan of the worst-managed team in the NHL.

You?

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh, we're on.

I'm a 40 year old NW7 virgin who has never even romantically touched a girl. Ever. Never been on a date.
I live in a 27 square meter apartment. I have a feminine voice, and weak eyebrows. I can bench press my body weight, but just barely, and after 15 years of training. I have a screwed up back from gymcelling, and as a result, I can't even squat half my bodyweight; and till recently I was in persistent paint. I'm in constant tension as I still don't have a green card in any western nation and losing my job would mean having to leave the country I'm in (visa is tied to job). I've essentially been a nomad, bouncing from country to country since I was 22.

I'm very lazy, don't have any passion (I used to have passion earlier, now I'm probably depressed). I don't do anything unless I can reason that there will be a benefit to my professional/social life. I can't even play video games because I don't see any aforementioned benefit. Same with watching sports.

I've made very bad investment choices, lost close to 100,000 USD.

I cope by using TV series/movies to escape this reality.

And I don't have any friends. You guys know more about what is going on in my head than anyone else. My family has no clue.

I'm drunk and not actually getting into a loser fest, but I want to say that I relate to your comments about family. My family has little or no clue, I don't discuss these things with them in any level of detail, it would be too painful too.

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh, we're on.

I'm in constant tension as I still don't have a green card in any western nation and losing my job would mean having to leave the country I'm in (visa is tied to job). I've essentially been a nomad, bouncing from country to country since I was 22.

Aren't you in Europe? Can't you apply for citizenship after working there a few years? My brother wen to a European country in 2012 for MBA. He is applying for citizenship next month.

You and @Afro_Vacancy both have it very tough. My struggles look like walk in a park compared to you guys, @Exodus2011 and @Dante92 .

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
I changed countries, which put a spoke in the wheels.

Although I'm surprised your brother can apply for citizenship just after 5 years. Which country is this?

Netherlands. He finished his MBA in a year I think and then found a full time job. He has been on work permit for four years and is now eligible to apply for citizenship.

yetti

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I'm a 33 year-old virgin who has never beaten Final Fantasy VII, never watched The Sopranos, can't bench press his own body weight, has ED, and who copes by baking fried ice cream for work friends, posting on hair loss talk, and being a fan of the worst-managed team in the NHL.

You?

the first 2 seasons of the sopranos are fantastic, a must-watch. after that they get progressively worse, and there are some truly horrible ones in the later seasons. but 1 and 2 everyone should see. every episode is brilliant, starting with the first.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh, we're on.

I'm a 40 year old NW7 virgin who has never even romantically touched a girl. Ever. Never been on a date.
I live in a 27 square meter apartment. I have a feminine voice, and weak eyebrows. I can bench press my body weight, but just barely, and after 15 years of training. I have a screwed up back from gymcelling, and as a result, I can't even squat half my bodyweight; and till recently I was in persistent paint. I'm in constant tension as I still don't have a green card in any western nation and losing my job would mean having to leave the country I'm in (visa is tied to job). I've essentially been a nomad, bouncing from country to country since I was 22.

I'm very lazy, don't have any passion (I used to have passion earlier, now I'm probably depressed). I don't do anything unless I can reason that there will be a benefit to my professional/social life. I can't even play video games because I don't see any aforementioned benefit. Same with watching sports.

I've made very bad investment choices, lost close to 100,000 USD.

I cope by using TV series/movies to escape this reality.

And I don't have any friends. You guys know more about what is going on in my head than anyone else. My family has no clue.
Ofcourse society thinks you're perfectly normal and it's your fault. If a 20 year old girl complains that shes "depressed" and "alone" she gets all the benefits on the world.

Double f*****g standards.