The Frequent "official" Origin Of My Recent Failures With Women

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
LOL those things never helped me to be less miserable or even remotely happy. I'm a loser as well, or at least other people consider me as such.

You're like a rich person who says "I have all this money but money never helped me to be less miserable". You don't know what you've got till it's gone. Being good at your job, and liking it is extremely rare.

My brother's net worth is more than a million dollars (he is a US citizen). He hates his workplace and it's destroying his life. He is depressed, overeats and getting fatter by the year. He doesn't have a neckline anymore. You know it's bad when your mom states you look like sh*t because of your weight.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
I
The US has more opportunity to move up the social ladder. If you just want to live an easy life, and not get ahead, then Europe is the place you want to be. I don't know how you can live comfortably off €1200/month though in any Western European nation, unless you are getting a lot of additional welfare. Cost of living there is more expensive than the US unless you live in NYC, D.C., or California.

Cost of living in Europe is not that high in a lot of places, and €1200 is after tax income.

I've lived in a couple of different countries and this is what my expenses were like:
Rent: €450
Utilities, internet: €100
Food: €150 (cook at home)
Public transport: €50
Total: €750

Ideally you would buy your apartment/home and save on rent.

@WhitePolarBear and @Pasbrillantebrunette and @Dante92 can give expenses in their areas.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
That's cheap. Is that for a 400 sq/ft flat? It sounds more like Eastern Europe than Western Europe.

Yeah, 400 square feet. At some places it's more expensive I guess, maybe 150 euro more for rent.
Switzerland is crazy expensive, but the salaries there are higher as well.

Actually in a place I was staying, one could get decent apartments for €350. And it is one of the best cities to live in the world.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
What was you experience like AfroV?

ED prevented happiness. I was too uptight and nervous to enjoy it.

That is likely to happen to you as well as you undoubtedly have your own sexual anxiety issues. Unless you have some spare xanax and/or v****, go with an passable prostitute and get the job done. You can look into elite prostitutes afterwards after you get the hang of it and then it will be worth it.

Imagine if you were going to drink alcohol for the first time in your life. Would it not be pointless to start with a $500 bottle of red wine?

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
That's the source of me holding back in terms of desiring long term with someone else and wanting kids. So far, my recent ex and new gf have been okay about it.

If normal guys suggested something like this to the girls they're dating, they'd be met with nothing but tears and rage.

Lol I'm pretty sure I'd have to be dating like a 4/10 for a woman to respond this way to me

Wolf you must be some kind of gorgeous
No homo

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
If I had a do-over, I would start by emigrating to Europe when I was 22, instead of to the US. I think Europe is better for 90% of the population. In US, one needs wealth. In Europe, you can live a happy life with €1200/month (after tax). Apart from Italy.

I probably wouldn't choose the US either. The life can get really harsh here. Even hiring a prostitute can destroy your life.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
No homo indeed. I don't know bro. I'm sure it's partly looks related but also people are drawn to my personality. Yes some will laugh at this comment but I do believe it. Emotional connections last longer and it's the overall package that matters. Trouser package too - jokes. It's true I can't really relate to the stories about women on here. Not saying b1tches don't exist, but in my life I have never drawn the distinction between good and bad people based on gender.

I bet girls look at you like this chick is looking at the dude.

kate-middleton-blushing-f1ccb208-c4ce-46cc-8bce-45b7dca9d7f2.jpg

blackg

Reaction score
Nah, I think everybody likes you.

As for you being an old lady, the joke's old guys. I don't think it was ever funny in the first place, but even if it was, the joke's over.
The joke is old and definitely over.
It's now moved into personal attack territory.
Give it up guys, it's reflecting very poorly on your own character.

It's also sad how these guy's would surely claim to be victims of society because of their own hair loss.

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
No homo indeed. I don't know bro. I'm sure it's partly looks related but also people are drawn to my personality. Yes some will laugh at this comment but I do believe it. Emotional connections last longer and it's the overall package that matters. Trouser package too - jokes. It's true I can't really relate to the stories about women on here. Not saying b1tches don't exist, but in my life I have never drawn the distinction between good and bad people based on gender.

Have you ever even been rejected by a female? Bizarre to me to think you might not know what that feels like. Even some of the best looking guys I've known have taken an L at some point

That humiliating feeling, trying to play it off like you're not affected, wondering if you should just flee the scene

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
At work today.

Colleague 1:"How are you Bear?"

Me: "A bit shocked by the terrorist attack."

Colleague 1: "Really? Shocked? Moh you know, that's nothing, it happens all the time now, it didn't phase me."

Colleague 2: "There's been an attack, really? Where?"

They don't talk about it that much in the media. No, what that guy said about Macron's wife or some anchor's supposedly homophobic deed is more important. I'm not even kidding, the media is still publishing more articles about some mean things people said than articles about this tragedy.

A lot of people here are more likely to know if a Kardashian ripped a fart than if there was a terrorist attack today

But I've gotten pretty numb to hearing about these attacks myself, to be honest. Seems to be one every other day

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
The closest bomb attack I encountered was a few km from me with tens of dead still baldness worries me more than these attacks.

Also teracts aren's something special these years.

Joan

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm sure it's partly looks related but also people are drawn to my personality. Yes some will laugh at this comment but I do believe it
I believe it too. What's I find unique about you in today's narcissistic world is you listen more than you talk.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
still can't handle fresh buzzcut """look"""

went to buy second finasteride pack afterwards since the first one finished yesterday

I think big nose is a most retarded thing to have with balding