The Frequent "official" Origin Of My Recent Failures With Women

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Guess what I have as well?

Who knows, maybe you'll even look like me one day. You never can tell. :)

I don't mind to have a big nose with hair.

But without hair it's unbearable.

Also I need to have a bit fat on the face to let my nose look a bit smaller. (it's still huge)

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol you creazy

lol what

I got this """advice""" from mother a few weeks ago when I got some weight (5kg or so).

She literally told:
"It''s better for you now with a bit fat on the face since when your face is thin there is only nose that can be seen."

can't embed a proper gif right here

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
lol what

I got this """advice""" from mother a few weeks ago when I got some weight (5kg or so).

She literally told:
"It''s better for you now with a bit fat on the face since when your face is thin there is only nose that can be seen."

can't embed a proper gif right here

My mother also told me that I had become too thin.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think it works like that... Your face just may have been more harmonious from the weight gain, but it is not directly linked to the nose IMO. Thin men with big nose are often kind of sexy. Obviously feel free to prove me your point via PM! ^^

NOT WITH BALDING

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's not all about you, relax.

I was talking about how c4l usually refers to what baldness and ugliness mean for guys. I was not offending you or women or your rights or your ponytail, sorry if I didn't check my privilege. I'll play Diablo III only with female characters for a whole year to apologize.

Ha a real authentic apology would be wear a thong for a week.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
About women, some don't give out their digits before dates, they just make plans over the app. The purpose of that is probably to ghost more easily. In my experience nothing ever happens with those women.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
No influence in my opinion.

I didn't have the number of the vast majority of the girls I had sex with last year.

My girlfriend gave me her number at the end of our first date.

On the other hand, if you ask for her number and she refuses to give it to you: bad news, it's over.

Can't speak for all women but me personally I do give my number to the ones I want to meet and switch to texting because i get confused with the apps--this can be my old age though ;)

One thing i learnt on the apps is NOT to make as many matches as I cant it's too much and I wind up talking to no one...I now limit it to a few a time and clean out my list. Try to focus on one at a time than multi chats.

Bumble by the way SOOOO much better than Tinder from my perspective. I would think for men too.
It just seems to waste less time.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
My best evidence to sue you for racism against cute woman! Don't even try to delete (your employer already received it btw!)
Pretty soon it's gonna be a crime punishable by death. Hopefully they wont come for us with pitchforks on our houses.

I'll be ready

0d03f70c8fcc066e981927d200046eb1c22980a2_hq.gif