36435-marko-zaror-photo.jpg

DOM

Would not bang either.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Regardless @Xander94, you're a good looking guy. That's the ironclad consensus of every single person on this forum who has seen your photo. Your problems are interpersonal. What are you doing to improve your social skills? What concrete steps and action are you taking?

EvilLocks

Reaction score
For beauty to exist, ugliness and plainness must exist as well.
Yes that's my take on it as well. If there wasn't ugliness in the world we wouldn't appreciate beauty the same way. Sucks for the unlucky ones, though... If I didn't get lucky with my looks (apart from hair loss), it would have been just another reason to off myself, perhaps what would have finally sent me over the edge.

RegenWaiting

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
At work today.

Colleague 1:"How are you Bear?"

Me: "A bit shocked by the terrorist attack."

Colleague 1: "Really? Shocked? Moh you know, that's nothing, it happens all the time now, it didn't phase me."

Colleague 2: "There's been an attack, really? Where?"

They don't talk about it that much in the media. No, what that guy said about Macron's wife or some anchor's supposedly homophobic deed is more important. I'm not even kidding, the media is still publishing more articles about some mean things people said than articles about this tragedy.

It's a terrible, terrible tragedy...and never would I support nor say it's normal or acceptable in any way.

The same goes for the Syrian children and people who die of western, and other imperialistic countries bombs...

It's sad that people again have started to talk about races and their worth, and state so in the public, even in mainstream media.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
For beauty to exist, ugliness and plainness must exist as well.

That was beautiful

Me too, being a wristcell is among the worst fates.
Wristcell ... I like the word.

I'm off to the gym, today is wrist roller day. I'm up to 13 lbs @2 reps/set. Barely any forearm growth, but grip strength has definitely improved. Goal now is get to 22lbs. But increments have become really hard now.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
LOOOL Considering the most recent.... events, I'm afraid someone else will cause "some serious sh*t" in your country over the next few months.....

Just pray you're not there when it will happen.. I'm praying for that, as well. Hope nothing will happen in Bristol while I'm there.

im sure youll be fine in bristol mate

london on the other hand...

RegenWaiting

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
In addition to terrorist attacks, Islam is a serious threat to the European civilization. There was a time when regions known as Afghanistan and Pakistan were predominantly Hindu/Buddhists. Islam came and eventually exterminated those religions and now these once culturally rich and tolerant countries are terrorist hell holes. I often wonder, do European and American elites not worry about the future of their children? Future generations will spit on the graves of these elites. When it was time to fight barbarians, these elites were colluding with them and bragging to others how "liberal" and "open minded" they are.

I will not speak of those regions that you mention, but as far as Europe, the bigger part of those immigrant are actually refugees. And they come from countries where there was peace for a long time, before other countries desided to involve themselves because of their own interests, very often by supporting (not-so-very moderate) opposition to change politics in those, now sad, countries.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes that's my take on it as well. If there wasn't ugliness in the world we wouldn't appreciate beauty the same way. Sucks for the unlucky ones, though... If I didn't get lucky with my looks (apart from hair loss), it would have been just another reason to off myself, perhaps what would have finally sent me over the edge.
You've got the looks and validation. Safe to say humans probably need something more to make them happy something deeper with more meaning.

Were you depressed before hair loss?