The Frequent "official" Origin Of My Recent Failures With Women

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I only have one issue with this. I get terribly bored of the useless chit chat and the stupid jokes. My chit chat is full on retarded and autistic mode.

Like I said, you need to personality max.

Do you see how your comment is problematic?

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
I wouldn't say depressed, at least not very depressed. But I did struggle with anxiety from the age of 17, and chronic fatigue from around 18-19 so that did make me sorta depressed. But the difference between then and now is that I had moments of happiness regularly. I haven't experienced true happiness in years now.
You need to channel your emotions through physical exercise find a personal trainer to train you in some martial art. You have the package needed woman-good looking-young to be happy make use of it !!

You can get validation from instagram/facebook find a beta cuck to do you favours or a turbo chad for intense experiences lmao.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you know how I do actually house a Syrian? I do this by paying taxes. I pay taxes so that they can have proper housing, take language courses and afterwards contribute. That's what taxes are for, and many other things.

With their added bonus of lower employment than the general population, higher crime rates, lower IQs, a net liability on government revenue and the lovely bonus of bringing a religion that advocates death for apostates and those who speak out against the religion, grievous punishment for gays and allows slavery. Thanks for that.

RegenWaiting

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
With the added bonus of lower employment than the general population, higher crime rates, lower IQs, a net liability on government revenue and the lovely bonus of bringing a religion that advocates death for apostates and those who speak out against the religion, grievous punishment for gays and allows slavery. Thanks for that.

Because your very much simplified argument(s) scrathes the surface(s) of much more complex and composed problems than they seem to be, I will just be satisfied with just as simple and hopefully much educative link in this case:

Give it a watch:

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Because your very much simplified argument(s) scrathes the surface(s) of much more complex and composed problems than they seem to originally be, I will just be satisfied with just as simple and hopefully much educative link in this case:

Give it a watch:

You're arguing against statistics and basic economic concepts like scarcity with a film trailer. You are the one who suggested all religions should be treated equally, including one that advocates the death of apostates and slavery, and have the nerve to call me simplistic.

You're calling for the diminishment in quality of life of everyone in your own society, because of your own twisted and simplistic beliefs which don't rely on a shred of logic or facts.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
You just have to get used to it I possess good conversational skills and I'm good at small talk as well, but I absolutely hate it. In life you have to do things you won't like and deal with people you won't like, but that's called adulthood. Get out of your basement and get a taste of real life. It'll go better than it was for me, that's for sure.
I guess Just be yourself doesn't apply to my situation I have to pretend to be someone who Im not.

Dante92

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have to pretend to be someone who Im not.

185d50164f38cba3a19e087303fcb3a6b3bdc864c6d499e7807f0d813338da75.jpg

RegenWaiting

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You're arguing against statistics and basic economic concepts like scarcity with a film trailer. You are the one who suggested all religions should be treated equally, including one that advocates the death of apostates and slavery, and have the nerve to call me simplistic.

It's not true I have called you simplistic. I just think your argument(s) about the refugee-crisis in Europe are. I happen to think the roots of the problems go way deeper than you depict them. That's all. Anyways, it's alright to think otherwise. We're all human afterall, right?

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
So when are you going to house a Syrian? There are people starving to death in Africa like you suggest, what makes you think you're worth more than them? Why don't you send your money to them and take their place? Like you said, you're not worth any more than a starving kid in Africa, sounds like it's time for you to leave and take their place.

No they would not...they would have to realy lower their standards--something none of them want to do.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
were they incel?
Pretty much only saw a couple of people making out yesterday they were all NT dudes with their Gfs probably I didn't see any successful approaches everyone danced with their friends women and men seperate. I wish I was GL enough for tinder////fuaark

RegenWaiting

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No they would not...they would have to realy lower their standards--something none of them want to do.

That's right! Precisely that. Decades of a cannibalistic system have definitely corrupted the littlest of which was left of ethics/morale in the human soul that has now turned all egocentric. Most important sentence: ''What does it cost?'' Everything has gotten a pricetag.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's right! Precisely that. Decades of a cannibalistic system have definitely corrupted the littlest of which was left of ethics/morale in the human soul that has now turned all egocentric. Most important sentence: ''What does it cost?'' Everything has gotten a pricetag.

Huh?

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
What do you guys think of my new avatar? I think it's my best to date.

Isn't that male pattern baldness on a woman?

You should pick Tinda Swinton's bald look in Dr Strange.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score

Of possible interest, this article from Chris Arnade
https://www.theguardian.com/society/2017/may/17/drugs-opiod-addiction-epidemic-portsmouth-ohio
He's visiting a lot of "OOT" counties in the US, places that voted for Obama twice and Trump in 2016. He's seeing and documenting a lot of economic destitution, ruin, drug addiction, and despair that is taking over the country.

This particular article was an incredibly difficult read.

RegenWaiting

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Regarding your opening post @Afro_Vacancy :

It's my belief that sapiosexuality will be more and more common in the future. I think attraction to intelligence will not only be common, but to a huge degree replace other sexual orientations which are highly represented today. Once, in this, or some other similar thread, it was quoted that 'intelligence was cheap and beaty was rare'. (pjhair?) Well, I think it's the other way around.

In not so distant future I can imagine myself on a plane to Japan to have a refill with fresh follicles. I can imagine a virus carrying a formulation to silence AR (godly treatment). I can imagine many, many fixes/tweaks to my health/looks. But one thing I can hardly imagine is tweaking my own soul (brain, IQ, call it what you want), because it wouldn't be me anymore. You're born with you're IQ, and your stuck with it - highly probably.

I've had experiences similar to yours (attraction to intellect-females), and therefore I can relate to much of what you wrote. I think it's a good thing, although I'm afraid I will eventually have to settle anyway(if making a family is made priority). No looks can make up for 'lacking in intellect', and since we lack in looks...well you do the math. This is in near future of course. We may be the last generation where animalistic traits are still paramount in human mating.