The Frequent "official" Origin Of My Recent Failures With Women

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
says the guy with no hairloss who so desperately wants to believe that he has hairloss so that he can blame his failures in life to an authentic genetic fault. It's possible, and entirely probable, that the reason you are a loser in life is because your just an a**h**.
It's pretty amazing that people can delude themselves into believing they have an issue just so they can blame society for their shortcomings. It's like one day you woke up, spent 30min in the sun and after having your pasty *** mildly sunburnt you started to blame your problems on racism, because all of a sudden you are black - and the injustices being perpetrated against 'your people' have held you back for all your life since you got sunburnt 30min ago. fuckin epic

Does this look like no hair loss to you?

Attachments

• WP_20170507_22_11_02_Pro.jpg
    WP_20170507_22_11_02_Pro.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 251

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
passable for NW2 if you grow it out; i'm sure i'm not the only one here who would kill for that density and coverage. Take the Finasteride, apply the Minoxidil and stop being such a baby
"Only the one who has it the worst is allowed to complain" Kids in Africa dont have food to eat so pls stop complaining.

I believe it though nobody is allowed to complain. I just can't follow it.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just to clarify I'm not complaining I just pass on the black pill on women. It's just too much for me some times.
Chad has to put in no effort , unlike incels who have to send 5000 texts and hope to get an answer from a fat 60 year old black woman

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Does this look like no hair loss to you?

this is hairloss but it isn't crippling

passable for 99% of people

you are tall, good face, beard, good frame, NT (going to club alone without alco) and big donk

what's ur problem exactly I do not understand?

K

karankaran

Society is so f*****g perfect

this is why slavery never existed
this is why women were never refused the right to vote
this is why scientists were never burned alive at stake

such a f*****g perfect society...if you are a lone individual who is standing up against the scumbags of this world, YOU are the problem. not this f*****g society.

Facts DO NOT MATTER, what matters is the number of likes a post can get. What a fucked up logic.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
this is hairloss but it isn't crippling

passable for 99% of people

you are tall, good face, beard, good frame, NT (going to club alone without alco) and big donk

what's ur problem exactly I do not understand?

He wants to be better looking than he actually is.

He can't get laid where he lives based off his looks and he is trying.

Sexual frustration is driving him 'mad' and I think because he is not ugly its particularly a mind-f*** for him.

I do feel sorry for him--i know it seems like he is constantly complaining (and he is).

But i think what he wants in looks/women + his looks + his social obstacles = he can't get what he wants in looks.

It is not too different then a lot of other men here who complain about their lack of dates or the dates they get not being up to their standards.

I am not sure why we are more empathetic to some over it and not to him.

He is trying.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
He wants to be better looking than he actually is.

He can't get laid where he lives based off his looks and he is trying.

Sexual frustration is driving him 'mad' and I think because he is not ugly its particularly a mind-f*** for him.

I do feel sorry for him--i know it seems like he is constantly complaining (and he is).

But i think what he wants in looks/women + his looks + his social obstacles = he can't get what he wants in looks.

It is not too different then a lot of other men here who complain about their lack of dates or the dates they get not being up to their standards.

I am not sure why we are more empathetic to some over it and not to him.

He is trying.

his looks is enough for getting laid with 6+/10

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Where he lives? I don't know...where I live?--definitely...I told him to move to a more diverse country but that is easier said than done.
I've seen legit uglier black and/or ethnic people being with top-notch women here it's crazy I dont know how they do it.

I guess people dont really use online dating here. Or Im just too autistic with my photos no idea

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've seen legit uglier black and/or ethnic people being with top-notch women here it's crazy I dont know how they do it.

I guess people dont really use online dating here. Or Im just too autistic with my photos no idea

Those people try harder. You don't try at all so it makes your complaining annoying.

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
A @Xander94 analysis:
Xander is 6ft which is average in for young guys in Scandinavia, it's not an advantage or disadvantage. He has good jaw and beard density. His nose and eye area are pretty bad. He is Greek but looks more arab, Greeks are god tier in Scandinavia but, it's not what you are the matters, it's what you look like. His hair is still NW1, but he has lost alot of density in the NW4 area. He is pretty fit, although it barely looks like he lifts in a tshirt. In the looks category he's pretty much average to slightly below average.

@CopeForLife said that he was NT in an earlier post, I think he's pretty aspie although he has super low inhibition as evidenced in him going to clubs alone and posting his pictures on public forums. Not being NT is his biggest problem, especially combined with not knowing how to speak Danish.

He isn't goodlooking enough to slay slim girls on Tinder and the club, although should be able to get dates on Tinder if he replaces his aspie pics with new better ones. In summary: Xander isn't goodlooking enough to slay girls based on looks alone, his aspieness and lack of knowledge of Danish prevents him from LTRs.

Solution as I've told Xander before: Go to free Danish classes constructed for immigrants. Learn the language, and maybe even meet girls in the same situation as yourself. Atleast if you're planning to stay in Denmark for a long period of time.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
A @Xander94 analysis:
Xander is 6ft which is average in for young guys in Scandinavia, it's not an advantage or disadvantage. He has good jaw and beard density. His nose and eye area are pretty bad. He is Greek but looks more arab, Greeks are god tier in Scandinavia but, it's not what you are the matters, it's what you look like. His hair is still NW1, but he has lost alot of density in the NW4 area. He is pretty fit, although it barely looks like he lifts in a tshirt. In the looks category he's pretty much average to slightly below average.

@CopeForLife said that he was NT in an earlier post, I think he's pretty aspie although he has super low inhibition as evidenced in him going to clubs alone and posting his pictures on public forums. Not being NT is his biggest problem, especially combined with not knowing how to speak Danish.

He isn't goodlooking enough to slay slim girls on Tinder and the club, although should be able to get dates on Tinder if he replaces his aspie pics with new better ones. In summary: Xander isn't goodlooking enough to slay girls based on looks alone, his aspieness and lack of knowledge of Danish prevents him from LTRs.

Solution as I've told Xander before: Go to free Danish classes constructed for immigrants. Learn the language, and maybe even meet girls in the same situation as yourself. Atleast if you're planning to stay in Denmark for a long period of time.

he isn't aspie he's just nu male aka failed NT

it's a big difference