The Frequent "official" Origin Of My Recent Failures With Women

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
he isn't aspie he's just nu male aka failed NT

it's a big difference

how is xander a nu male?--he is not exactly defending women..he is kind of annoyed at women--except the women here of course :)

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
how is xander a nu male?--he is not exactly defending women..he is kind of annoyed at women--except the women here of course :)

nu males aren't always white knights

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
A @Xander94 analysis:
Xander is 6ft which is average in for young guys in Scandinavia, it's not an advantage or disadvantage. He has good jaw and beard density. His nose and eye area are pretty bad. He is Greek but looks more arab, Greeks are god tier in Scandinavia but, it's not what you are the matters, it's what you look like. His hair is still NW1, but he has lost alot of density in the NW4 area. He is pretty fit, although it barely looks like he lifts in a tshirt. In the looks category he's pretty much average to slightly below average.

@CopeForLife said that he was NT in an earlier post, I think he's pretty aspie although he has super low inhibition as evidenced in him going to clubs alone and posting his pictures on public forums. Not being NT is his biggest problem, especially combined with not knowing how to speak Danish.

He isn't goodlooking enough to slay slim girls on Tinder and the club, although should be able to get dates on Tinder if he replaces his aspie pics with new better ones. In summary: Xander isn't goodlooking enough to slay girls based on looks alone, his aspieness and lack of knowledge of Danish prevents him from LTRs.

Solution as I've told Xander before: Go to free Danish classes constructed for immigrants. Learn the language, and maybe even meet girls in the same situation as yourself. Atleast if you're planning to stay in Denmark for a long period of time.
Damn I never thought I would be called bellow average. I guess it truly is ogre for me.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
A @Xander94 analysis:
Xander is 6ft which is average in for young guys in Scandinavia, it's not an advantage or disadvantage. He has good jaw and beard density. His nose and eye area are pretty bad. He is Greek but looks more arab, Greeks are god tier in Scandinavia but, it's not what you are the matters, it's what you look like. His hair is still NW1, but he has lost alot of density in the NW4 area. He is pretty fit, although it barely looks like he lifts in a tshirt. In the looks category he's pretty much average to slightly below average.

@CopeForLife said that he was NT in an earlier post, I think he's pretty aspie although he has super low inhibition as evidenced in him going to clubs alone and posting his pictures on public forums. Not being NT is his biggest problem, especially combined with not knowing how to speak Danish.

He isn't goodlooking enough to slay slim girls on Tinder and the club, although should be able to get dates on Tinder if he replaces his aspie pics with new better ones. In summary: Xander isn't goodlooking enough to slay girls based on looks alone, his aspieness and lack of knowledge of Danish prevents him from LTRs.

Solution as I've told Xander before: Go to free Danish classes constructed for immigrants. Learn the language, and maybe even meet girls in the same situation as yourself. Atleast if you're planning to stay in Denmark for a long period of time.
The picture I posted on lookism is also very bad angle my eyes look NCT when they arent that much.