The Frequent "official" Origin Of My Recent Failures With Women

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Halo effect side effects. If he loses his hair or his gf dumps him, he'll be back ranting about waffles and looks in no time. In the meantime, he enjoys his life and rightly so.

My life is even worse than you incels, I keep organising roots and then have to ghost because I can't show up with a f*****g ugly duckling transplant marking and an exposed norwood 3.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just had laugh outbursts while was trying to come up with "incel girl".

Can someone provide me with a such example? Or do I have lack of imagination?

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Be careful about laughing at other people's misery. You never can tell... :)

How old are you? Incels don't become wizards until 30, so hopefully you won't be able to use any black incel magic to botch my transplant.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Because incels are the most objective people when it comes to rating men's looks.

Let women rate/f*** you.

I still have your picture. You're above average, you could have sex with a different girl every week if you just did something.

Xander got rated in the 95th percentile on rankmyphotos.com.

I'm in the 30th percentile.

And I get more dates and with less effort than he claims for himself.

But I do speak the local language.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You can't compare USA to Denmark in getting dates and pat yourself on back.

If @Xander94 was in USA especially in a major city--he would be swimming in pussy with at least decent looking women and he would not have to speak a word of English to do so.

Lets keep it real now.

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just had laugh outbursts while was trying to come up with "incel girl".

Can someone provide me with a such example? Or do I have lack of imagination?
Female incel doesn't exist. This thing gets tons of messages on POF.
oggyrk.jpg

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Female incel doesn't exist. This thing gets tons of messages on POF.
oggyrk.jpg

Patrick COME ON? You really believe she^ is going to go on dates with a ton of men? or even a few men?

This would maybe be 1 in a 5000 men who have some kind of weird fetish (granted, there is some odd fetishes out there)

But majority of sane, rational, normal sex drive men--would NOT go out with her.

I know you guys have it harder then women when it comes to intercourse aka f*****g....
Almost any women who is okay looking can go get 'fucked'....but you also misunderstand to think women experience intercourse in same manner as men.
I can assure you random f*****g for most women is not going to be as sexually satisfying as it would for men.
It's just biologically not the same.
Getting pumped and dumped is not going to be satisfying for most women based on our biology.
SOME lucky women can c*m super easily with just penetration alamost immediately (some debate on this is about how close the clit is in inches to the hole--so when penetrated the back of clit is easier hit for these women them others--but I don't know if that is true or not.)

Dante92

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Patrick COME ON? You really believe she^ is going to go on dates with a ton of men? or even a few men?

This would maybe be 1 in a 5000 men who have some kind of weird fetish (granted, there is some odd fetishes out there)

But majority of sane, rational, normal sex drive men--would NOT go out with her.

I know you guys have it harder then women when it comes to intercourse aka f*****g....
Almost any women who is okay looking can go get 'fucked'....but you also misunderstand to think women experience intercourse in same manner as men.
I can assure you random f*****g for most women is not going to be as sexually satisfying as it would for men.
Getting pumped and dumped is not going to be satisfying for most women based on our biology.
SOME lucky women can c*m super easily with just penetration alamost immediately (some debate on this is about how close the clit is in inches to the hole--so when penetrated the back of clit is easier hit for these women them others--but I don't know if that is true or not.)

Honestly? If she can find guys desperate (and ugly) enough to bang her. Not even remotely good-looking guys, of course, but she can, I know guys who would f*** her, after drinking enough of course.

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Yes it's 2017, pig women get more messages than average joe. Guys who messaged "her" first.
2eqcqih.jpg

mbmolj.jpg

1429c8m.jpg

mbl5qw.jpg

hs8gon.jpg

tomcat

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Now that I've been called bellow average by a fellow incel i can complain all I want lul
im average with big nose (i think) but still i can get girls so how the hell u cant?? ppl call u good looking guy so whats ur problem ?? approach anxiety?

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
im average with big nose (i think) but still i can get girls so how the hell u cant?? ppl call u good looking guy so whats ur problem ?? approach anxiety?

the two of you are pretty looks matched to be honest..similar types.

What area of world do you live in?

This is what he believes is his problem.

It is supposedly all blonde/blue eyed super white types where he lives.