the no shampoo geniuses were right all along

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

http://www.millerarts.com/discuss/viewtopic.php?t=175

Just a sample thread. There is so many flaws in the theory that even GIB.com doesn't have the answers to. I really doubt that head and shoulders is used by those tribsemen they speak of. I've been to remote regions of the himalayas and the ppl do not use commercial soaps and shampoos to clean their bodies and hair. So I highly doubt that the user named House is correct.

G

G

LOL, look at this.

Mr. Clean wrote:
Is the grunge movement still alive?

"There are now only 2 known "strictly grungers" around town and they are Hairguy and supposedly Kramer.

Hairguy is grunge because he totally believes in it.
Kramer is grunge simply due to his laziness."

Found here
http://millerarts.com/discuss/viewtopic ... c&start=90

Most of the guys there don't believe in a grunge only regimen.

Diamond Dave

Established Member
Reaction score
badasshairday said:

This is absolutely correct asshairday...even I don't follow a grunge only regimen but I will never use shampoo again.

My regimen calls for no poisonous shampoo like Nizoral and steps to accelerate regrowth.

G

Diamond Dave said:
badasshairday said:

This is absolutely correct asshairday...even I don't follow a grunge only regimen but I will never use shampoo again.

My regimen calls for no poisonous shampoo like Nizoral and steps to accelerate regrowth.

Yes Mr. Dumbass, so that means that not shampooing will not give regrowth. Look at my Hairguys pics, they are so shitty that most of the guys at GIB think he is a fruad to say that no shampoo alone give you regrowth.

Diamond Dave

Established Member
Reaction score
badasshairday said:
so that means that not shampooing will not give regrowth.

It means no such thing asshair.
Not shampooing will provide full regrowth but the time required depends on length of time shampoo has done it's damage which can mean many years for recovery.
My regimen greatly accelerates regrowth.

global

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Diamond Dave said:
badasshairday said:
so that means that not shampooing will not give regrowth.

It means no such thing asshair.
Not shampooing will provide full regrowth but the time required depends on length of time shampoo has done it's damage which can mean many years for recovery.
My regimen greatly accelerates regrowth.

So why don't you accelerate that growth with minoxidil Dave?

You change your story every time you post on here.

If you have accelerated your growth so much why don't you have any Dave?

SkylineGTR

Experienced Member
Reaction score
why do you take saw palmetto then dave? That is a dht blocker.

By your theory you wouldn't need it or any of the other suppliments that help your hair.

G

SkylineGTR said:
why do you take saw palmetto then dave? That is a dht blocker.

By your theory you wouldn't need it or any of the other suppliments that help your hair.

LOL, he takes saw palmetto????????????

He said that shampoo is the reason why we are going bald, not our hormones. Why would he do that????

Could it be that genetics play a role in male pattern baldness???????????????????????

WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW!!!!!!!!!!! DAVE YOU ARE A COMPLETE ***!

global

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Yes he sure is Badasshairday :lol:

Diamond Dave

Established Member
Reaction score
SkylineGTR said:
big ol hypocrite.
Saw Palmetto
MSM
Biotin

These are all used in an effort to reverse the years of damage caused by poisonous shampoos like Nizoral.

Like CIG has said, "No suds, more buds".

flimflam

Experienced Member
Reaction score
These are all used in an effort to reverse the years of damage caused by poisonous shampoos like Nizoral

How does inhibiting DHT reverse the "poisonous" effects of shampoo?

Those are two completey different concepts. Answer my question.

beaner

Reaction score
Diamond Dave said:
SkylineGTR said:
big ol hypocrite.
Saw Palmetto
MSM
Biotin

These are all used in an effort to reverse the years of damage caused by poisonous shampoos like Nizoral.

You still haven't answered why you're using SawP which is a supposed DHT blocker. Why would that reverse damage caused by shampoo? ANSWER THE f*****g QUESTION DICKHEAD!

Cutsinger is God

Established Member
Reaction score
beaner said:
Diamond Dave said:
SkylineGTR said:
big ol hypocrite.
Saw Palmetto
MSM
Biotin

You still haven't answered why you're using SawP which is a supposed DHT blocker. Why would that reverse damage caused by shampoo? ANSWER THE f****ing QUESTION DICKHEAD!

Hey Beiner, you and Asshair go hand in hand. I read this entire topic and Diamond Dave certainly did answer your damn questions. The problem is you, Poodle, Asshair, Global Balding and others simply can't accept that we are right and you are wrong. This is why you are contstantly asking the same things over and over and over again. You are all like an old record player that skips and plays the same thing over and over again.

"Soap always was the cause of common balding and graying. Shampoo has accelerated those processes." according to the legendary guru of regrowth and my personal Jesus, Mr. Lawrence Cutsinger. Take that, asshair.

roki

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i take it back i read some of the links they posted and im starting to belive it ,so as of today i stop shampooing
sorry for all the bad stuff i said about you cig and dd

Cutsinger is God

Established Member
Reaction score
roki said:
i take it back i read some of the links they posted and im starting to belive it ,so as of today i stop shampooing

Hey Roki you little weasle. Do you remember how annoyed you were that all these shampoo posts were bothering you in the general hairloss area. Why do I see your name anywhere near here.

You are a total hypocrite Roki. You whined and complained and now you come here. Real nice mate.

roki

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Cutsinger is God said:
roki said:

Hey Roki you little weasle. Do you remember how annoyed you were that all these shampoo posts were bothering you in the general hairloss area. Why do I see your name anywhere near here.

You are a total hypocrite Roki. You whined and complained and now you come here. Real nice mate.
i cant appologize enough i now see how wrong i was and i see you only tried to help people with a simple yet effective treatment that dose not cost a dime i was truely an a**h** and i hope youll forgive me
i started the no shampoo regimen now but i will not stop the meds because i want to undo all the damage shampoo did to me asap

G

Cutsinger is God said:
beaner said:
[quote="Diamond Dave":2afbd]
SkylineGTR said:
big ol hypocrite.
Saw Palmetto
MSM
Biotin

You still haven't answered why you're using SawP which is a supposed DHT blocker. Why would that reverse damage caused by shampoo? ANSWER THE f****ing QUESTION DICKHEAD!

Hey Beiner, you and Asshair go hand in hand. I read this entire topic and Diamond Dave certainly did answer your **** questions. The problem is you, Poodle, Asshair, Global Balding and others simply can't accept that we are right and you are wrong. This is why you are contstantly asking the same things over and over and over again. You are all like an old record player that skips and plays the same thing over and over again.

"Soap always was the cause of common balding and graying. Shampoo has accelerated those processes." according to the legendary guru of regrowth and my personal Jesus, Mr. Lawrence Cutsinger. Take that, asshair.[/quote:2afbd]

Ok, so soap and shampoo cause baldness according to Cutsinger. So do you agree that our own biology plays no role? If so, why would DD use DHT inhibitors if shampoo is the sole cause of baldness? Doesn't that mean he agrees that it is our biology that is making us bald. DHT is a hormone that the human body creates.

Status
Not open for further replies.