the no shampoo geniuses were right all along

Status
Not open for further replies.

barcafan

Reaction score
So what enables Cutsinger to make sure a claim that his hair will be NW1 in a matter of months?

Will you still believe him if you see his bald head again in july?

He will remain a NW7 likely for the rest of his life unless he's secretly sponsoring a HM procedure.

Diamond Dave

Established Member
Reaction score
barcafan said:
So what enables Cutsinger to make sure a claim that his hair will be NW1 in a matter of months?

The man is extremely confident barca...So much so that he is contacting Oprah for a TV appearance.
Like CIG already told you the pics you see posted of Lawrence are from last year.

I predict a major collapse of commercial chemical products if he gets on Oprah. Nogaine (a.k.a. Rogaine) Nizoral, dutasteride, finasteride, etc. will only be seen in medical museums.

My only concern is maybe Oprah won't allow Lawrence on the show due to her advertising obligations and ties she may have with companies to market their products. Red tape BS.

Of course what will follow Oprah also is a collapse of websites like this one HairLossTalk.com and HLH, Regrowth, etc.

The GetItBack website to rise to major stardome and be as popular as Ebay is now...but of course GIB will have nothing to sell...except maybe advertising space if you're lucky enough to get a spot on the site. :wink:

LONG LIVE LAWRENCE

SkylineGTR

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i'll be right behind him to show my regrowth and bring light right back to those products. hell i wouldn't mind if rogaine called me up to be their posterboy. free product!

His 10 years compared to my 5 months.... and he doesn't even have results.

Diamond Dave

Established Member
Reaction score
SkylineGTR said:
i'll be right behind him to show my regrowth and bring light right back to those products. hell i wouldn't mind if rogaine called me up to be their posterboy. free product!

I've seen your pics...you would embarrass Nogaine.

Better stock up now on Nogaine and all the others because after Lawrence gets on Oprah your commercial chemicals and poisonous shampoos like Nizoral will be heading to the snake oil shelf.

docj077

Reaction score
Diamond Dave said:
SkylineGTR said:

Better stock up now on Nogaine and all the others because after Lawrence gets on Oprah your commercial chemicals and poisonous shampoos like Nizoral will be heading to the snake oil shelf.

Are you serious? Skyline's results are some of the best that a person can find on the internet.

Diamond Dave

Established Member
Reaction score
docj077 said:
Diamond Dave said:
SkylineGTR said:

Are you serious? Skyline's results are some of the best that a person can find on the internet.

Say what???? Is he your brother or what??? Give me a break.

docj077

Reaction score
Diamond Dave said:
docj077 said:
[quote="Diamond Dave":ebef0]
SkylineGTR said:

Say what???? Is he your brother or what??? Give me a break.[/quote:ebef0]

You're either legally blind or severely mentally disabled, becasue Skyline's pics are awesome. He's a fast responder and his hair and hair line are thickening up nicely.

And, no, he's not my brother. That's a rather silly question.

It's very interesting to me that you immediately disregard the posts and results of others when they go against your opinion and what you believe to be your significant, yet in reality insignifcant, base of knowledge.

Cutsinger is God

Established Member
Reaction score
Diamond Dave said:
barcafan said:

The man is extremely confident barca...So much so that he is contacting Oprah for a TV appearance.
Like CIG already told you the pics you see posted of Lawrence are from last year.

I predict a major collapse of commercial chemical products if he gets on Oprah. Nogaine (a.k.a. Rogaine) Nizoral, dutasteride, finasteride, etc. will only be seen in medical museums.

My only concern is maybe Oprah won't allow Lawrence on the show due to her advertising obligations and ties she may have with companies to market their products. Red tape BS.

Of course what will follow Oprah also is a collapse of websites like this one HairLossTalk.com and HLH, Regrowth, etc.

The GetItBack website to rise to major stardome and be as popular as Ebay is now...but of course GIB will have nothing to sell...except maybe advertising space if you're lucky enough to get a spot on the site. :wink:

LONG LIVE LAWRENCE

OMG Dave, what you said is oh so true. Excellent yet scary points you make regarding the future of hairloss in the next 6 months. I forgot all about the economic implications of what will happen when/if Lawrence goes on Oprah. Excellent excellent points!!

That kind of pisses me off what you said because I have a feeling it will probably come true. If Oprah wasn't to accept Lawrence as a guest it will definately be because of her ties with all the big advertising dollars and you bet your bottom dollar that many shampoo companies advertise there and have been since the beginning as it's dominated by mostly women. Yes, that's scary. I would like to think that Oprah would choose the good of humanity over money at this point in her career and let Lawrence show his head on national tv.

Also, I agree with you as well on GIB being as big as Ebay. Larry Miler is sitting on a gold mine if Lawrence ever makes it to Oprah. The amount of bottled water advertising at GIB will be in the millions for Mr. Miller. I could not imagine the millions of people that will immediately flock to Get It Back in just a few short months when Lawrence shocks the entire world and blows every scientist back to the future with his photos. I can't wait.

SkylineGTR

Experienced Member
Reaction score
LMAO you guys have a pipe dream if you think he's EVER going to get on Oprah without having a clear picture and timeline diary and evidence to back any of his claims other then theories. Because she will have scientist and doctors on that will explain everything that has already been PROVEN.

Like your saw palmetto and its proven DHT blocking capabilities.

She doesn't just let mumbo jumbo on her show. Oprah doesn't need to worry about "other" companies and advertising dollars.. She is already the richest woman in the world next to J.K Rowling.

Cutsinger is God

Established Member
Reaction score
docj077 said:
Diamond Dave said:
docj077 said:
[quote="Diamond Dave":859bc]
SkylineGTR said:

Say what???? Is he your brother or what??? Give me a break.

You're either legally blind or severely mentally disabled, becasue Skyline's pics are awesome. He's a fast responder and his hair and hair line are thickening up nicely.

And, no, he's not my brother. That's a rather silly question.

It's very interesting to me that you immediately disregard the posts and results of others when they go against your opinion and what you believe to be your significant, yet in reality insignifcant, base of knowledge.[/quote:859bc]

What's up Crock,

Hey I saw sky's pictures and Widows blows the kid away. In fact I am not even sure if I see any regrowth whatsoever. His first before pictures the lighting is very bright and he makes a major effort to part the areas as much as he can to show his balding areas. His hair is also very short.

His latest photos, all I see is his hair is grown out much much more or longer and the lighting is darker. Again, not impressed. I saw what Rogaine did to Karl Malone ex NBA guy and he is cue ball bald worse than Mr. Cutsinger by far. Mike Holmgren coach of the Seattle Seahawks is almost totally bald on top and he also was a pitch man on tv commercials.

Where are they NOW!! Answer the question Doctor!! How come after 10 plus years Malone is a bowling ball, Holmgren is losing most of his hair and Lawrence is gaining? Please answer the question. I'll wait. I got time.

SkylineGTR

Experienced Member
Reaction score
dude in the first pictures the light is REFLECTING OFF OF MY SCALP because its completely exposed and visible. As my hair is progressing its going away because of the coverage and regrowth. My hair is the same exact length right now as it was from the beginning.

every picture was taken at my work under the same light in the same angles and positions with my same phone camera. If you cant see that you must not look at surroundings.

You REALLY must have bad eyes or something.

docj077

Reaction score
Cutsinger is God said:
His latest photos, all I see is his hair is grown out much much more or longer and the lighting is darker. Again, not impressed. I saw what Rogaine did to Karl Malone ex NBA guy and he is cue ball bald worse than Mr. Cutsinger by far. Mike Holmgren coach of the Seattle Seahawks is almost totally bald on top and he also was a pitch man on tv commercials.

Where are they NOW!! Answer the question Doctor!! How come after 10 plus years Malone is a bowling ball, Holmgren is losing most of his hair and Lawrence is gaining? Please answer the question. I'll wait. I got time.

Karl Malone is bald, because he chose to be bald. He stopped using minoxidil. Holmgren is likely the same way. I haven't called him in a while to ask how his hair loss treatments are going. I might have lost his number, so if you could look that up for me, that'd be super.

As for Lawrence, you really think that he's gaining? I think the only thing that is gaining around here is the erection in your pants that you get while looking at his pictures.

There is nothing to see there.

SkylineGTR

Experienced Member
Reaction score
you can HONESTLY say there is no difference from
then

to now

this one is even the EXACT SAME ANGLE as pic 1 just a little further away.

my hair on top in the beginning is basically as long as it would grow. all that no shampooing must effect eyesight.

docj077

Reaction score
SkylineGTR said:
then

to now

my hair on top in the beginning is basically as long as it would grow.

I'd say that you should do two more miracles and the Vatican will make you a saint, sir.

SkylineGTR

Experienced Member
Reaction score
hell my phone can do video too.. would you like a 360 video of my head.. i can post it on youtube for ya.

Unlike your saviour i am more then willing to post anything of my progress and not hide behind edited blurry photos.

Cutsinger is God

Established Member
Reaction score
SkylineGTR said:
then

to now

my hair on top in the beginning is basically as long as it would grow. all that no shampooing must effect eyesight.

Sorry but you look like two years younger in that last final photo. How do I know that wasn't your true before photo rather than your true "after" one. All your angles are different and again the lighting, oh the lighting.

Cutsinger is God

Established Member
Reaction score
Why is the distance farther and farther away as you supposedly regrow more hair. Widows never does stuff like that.

SkylineGTR

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i know i look 2 years younger lmao. I HAVE HAIR.... haha...

want a picture right this second? I have nothing to hide.

Dude every one of widows pictures is from some wierd angle with some different light. i have no idea what your talking about.

The distance wasn't farther the resolution was bigger for more clarity.

Now your just trying to make excuses and its great.

Status
Not open for further replies.