the no shampoo geniuses were right all along

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cutsinger is God

Established Member
Reaction score
No, not really. Widows does the same thing. You ask him for any photo and it's like there in ten seconds. I believe that YOU believe you have regrowth.

SkylineGTR

Experienced Member
Reaction score
also unless i can somehow keep changing these flaurescent lights at work the lighting never changed... my hair has gotten darker from it filling in.

I am 1/4 japanese and very dark natural hair.

You really do have bad eyes... man what else are you not doing that you should be? leaving the carrots out of your diet?

docj077

Reaction score
SkylineGTR said:
hell my phone can do video too.. would you like a 360 video of my head.. i can post it on youtube for ya.

Unlike your saviour i am more then willing to post anything of my progress and not hide behind edited blurry photos.

A 360 video posted on Youtube you say?

One more miracle to go.

Cutsinger is God

Established Member
Reaction score
SkylineGTR said:
also unless i can somehow keep changing these flaurescent lights at work the lighting never changed... my hair has gotten darker from it filling in.

You really do have bad eyes... man what else are you not doing that you should be? leaving the carrots out of your diet?

I put crushed apple seeds on my head. I actually read about it from Kramer from GIB which I believe is you am I right Sky. In fact right now I just put some on and let them settle in for an hour or so. It's the same concept as the apple poly. That is the only topical I apply besides just washing with water.

Cutsinger is God

Established Member
Reaction score
SkylineGTR said:

Sky, I know Kramer said something about his family being Japanese or that he likes the Japanese. You said you are a 1/4 Japanese. Who is the Japanese, your mom or dad. This is another red flag because I've yet to see a balding japanese except for Kung Fu or that guy from those old movies with the gotee with David Carridine.

docj077

Reaction score
Cutsinger is God said:
SkylineGTR said:

I put crushed apple seeds on my head. I actually read about it from Kramer from GIB which I believe is you am I right Sky. In fact right now I just put some on and let them settle in for an hour or so. It's the same concept as the apple poly. That is the only topical I apply besides just washing with water.

You are aware that the same mechanism that promotes hair growth with apple poly is partially used by Minoxidil...I hope?

Inhibition of TGF-beta mediated keratinocyte cellular death.

docj077

Reaction score
Cutsinger is God said:
SkylineGTR said:

Sky, I know Kramer said something about his family being Japanese or that he likes the Japanese. You said you are a 1/4 Japanese. Who is the Japanese, your mom or dad. This is another red flag because I've yet to see a balding japanese except for Kung Fu or that guy from those old movies with the gotee with David Carridine.

Wow, you need to go watch the discovery channel or something. That's ridiculous.

badasshairday III

Established Member
Reaction score
Skyline, take the same picture as your before pics with the same shitty resolution and your head slightly a bit upward. Just show this guy....

SkylineGTR

Experienced Member
Reaction score
well i recorded a video on my phone... but alas i can only send a 295kb msg limit on it and i don't have my usb cable at work to hook it into the computer... sooooo the video will have to wait until morning. So if anyone wants pictures that all i can do at the moment.

Unless someone knows how to unlock the send limit on a Samsung T809 - flashed to a D820.

badasshairday III

Established Member
Reaction score
SkylineGTR said:
well i recorded a video on my phone... but alas i can only send a 295kb msg limit on it and i don't have my usb cable at work to hook it into the computer... sooooo the video will have to wait until morning. So if anyone wants pictures that all i can do at the moment.

Unless someone knows how to unlock the send limit on a Samsung T809 - flashed to a D820.

Nah man. I have a T809 too. Pretty slick phone.

Cutsinger is God

Established Member
Reaction score
docj077 said:
Cutsinger is God said:
SkylineGTR said:

You are aware that the same mechanism that promotes hair growth with apple poly is partially used by Minoxidil...I hope?

Inhibition of TGF-beta mediated keratinocyte cellular death.

No, I just did it because it seemed easy to do and Kramer and a couple others there tried it I believe it so I tried it. I read up on the apple poly as well and it seemed the seeds were the key. It was free and it didn't cost me anything. I eat an apple a day for the past 15 years so I save the seeds, mush them and apply them to my thinning temple areas. I have an apple tree in my backyard so all the apples I collect go into my mouth or onto my head. Kramer, that idiot I believe eats the seeds but I wouldn't be that stupid or take the risk. According to the internet they contain cyanide. Believe it or not I never would of known to do this had I not been a member of GetitBack.

SkylineGTR

Experienced Member
Reaction score
here's a fresh one.. EVEN BRIGHTER!!!

i could hold up a newspaper from today too but i dont have one nearby.

docj077

Reaction score
SkylineGTR said:
here's a fresh one.. EVEN BRIGHTER!!!

i could hold up a newspaper from today too but i dont have one nearby.

That's definitely better. The improvement is quite evident.

Cutsinger is God

Established Member
Reaction score
Sorry, Widows again blows you away with his sudless regimen. Hey as long as you believe is all that matter right? Besides I know you are Kramer who is a member at GIB. I am cool with you Kramer I mean sky.

badasshairday III

Established Member
Reaction score
Very nice. Thank you for clearing it up skyline. You unlike some other people are able to post pics at angles and lighting when requested by skeptics.

SkylineGTR

Experienced Member
Reaction score
now lets compare

dude i dont even watch seinfeld. so call me whomever you want.

badasshairday III

Established Member
Reaction score
Nice job with the regrowth.

SkylineGTR

Experienced Member
Reaction score
unlike your boy widow this is 5 months of work. with clear pictures.

oooh an rogain foam in ... lol it looks better when its just fresh shampoo'd and dry.

wookster

Experienced Member
Reaction score
SkylineGTR said:
now lets compare

dude i dont even watch seinfeld. so call me whomever you want.

Definite regrowth pics with the same angles and same lighting. Thanks :D

Cutsinger is God

Established Member
Reaction score
SkylineGTR said:
unlike your boy widow this is 5 months of work. with clear pictures.

A little toppik can do wonders. You photos need to be more close up. I mean mega close so I can see what is going on in the bald area in the front. I can't tell unless you send a closer image. It looks a little deceptive or your concealing something.

Status
Not open for further replies.