the no shampoo geniuses were right all along

Status
Not open for further replies.

SkylineGTR

Experienced Member
Reaction score
yeah lemme push my hair up in one picture... then push it down in the next to cover my recession.

That was actually a trick i used to do back when i FIRST started receding to cover it up.

its ok once i get home ill post my video i made last night.I like it.

wookster

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Cutsinger is God said:
lol. I hope you were serious Wookster whoever you are. Are you possibly Kramer? Now two people sound like him in the past hour.
My money is on Sky though.

WidowsPeak's power is far reaching. He his much like the long arm of the law. He had Kramer banned from the GIB for daring to question his regrowth excellence. We stand in humble awe of WP's powers of hair growth. Never mind that you must gulp down several grams of beta-sitosterol tablets to get the necessary DHT inhibition required and that the beta-sis side effects may cause you to sprout a pair of very healthy breasts and triple chins. No, the only thing that is important is the regrowth. Several shirts and sweaters can cover such embarrasments, of course...

WidowsPeak is like a little dictator, forcing everyone to march to the tune of beta-sis makes you a miss and no back talk is allowed. :wink:

SkylineGTR

Experienced Member
Reaction score
REGROW.jpg

Behold Widows best and mightiest picture of regrowth.
Pay no attention to the black smudge underneath the hairs.. i didn't color my peach fuzz I SWEAR.

Seriously that looks like he chopped his hairline with some clippers up higher then added a little color. They even compared it to a previous hairline pic he posted and it was HIGHER!

It doesn't even look like how the hairs go from vellius to terminal..

But he is your messiah. So believe the garbage.
Before and after.(the first pic from 2005 the second from feb 07. look at that hairline rise then sprout hairs!)
th_NewPhoto21.jpg
th_REGROW.jpg

SkylineGTR

Experienced Member
Reaction score
312back001xx2.jpg

312back002001rj1.jpg

BEHOLD Widows CROWN

Nevermind the matted hair that is pushed forward BEFORE MY COLIC or that thetop is picture is super blurry and my head looks like a black blob while i was able to get good pictures before or the fact that you can tell my hair has different lengths all around and some is spiked while others are pushed down(or edited) COVERING baldspots. Or that my bottom picture is the worst angle because i wasn't balding there before.

bow before this awesome and holy regrowth.

The Gardener

Reaction score
No, I was referring to "widow's" pix.

I dye my hair... and on the first week afterwards, my normally pale vellous hairs absorb some of the dye, and they look just like the "regrowth" in his pics, when in fact it is not.

SkylineGTR

Experienced Member
Reaction score
heres something your saviours will never do. I'd love for you to try and get them to do anything non altered. but i doubt it will happen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZCdPWUo3vY

mmmmm yummy hair regrowth.

my video from my phone looked god awful blurry and small so i decided to bust out the regular cam at home. I even ended on my LEFT temple which is much much worse then my right so you can see all the nice hair. Even ruffled it up for ya.

Cutsinger is God

Established Member
Reaction score
SkylineGTR said:
REGROW.jpg

Behold Widows best and mightiest picture of regrowth.
Pay no attention to the black smudge underneath the hairs.. i didn't color my peach fuzz I SWEAR.

Seriously that looks like he chopped his hairline with some clippers up higher then added a little color. They even compared it to a previous hairline pic he posted and it was HIGHER!

It doesn't even look like how the hairs go from vellius to terminal..

But he is your messiah. So believe the garbage.
Before and after.(the first pic from 2005 the second from feb 07. look at that hairline rise then sprout hairs!)
th_NewPhoto21.jpg
th_REGROW.jpg

I swear to God you must be that Kramer guy from GIB. He spent his entire life along with Jacob trying to debunk Widowspeak. Why are you doing this SkY? Why?

This close up shot is the one shot that clearly shows regrowth yet you are making up all b.s. excuses like hair dye, cutting his hair back further, etc. Regrowth is regrowth. I see tons of little sprouts coming up in his temple areas. Yes, Widows dyes his hair and he's said this many times as I believe he's an Elvis fan or something I can't remember. The point is this photo clearly shows regrowth and he says by August 1st of this year that he will have a Norwood 1. If these little sprouting hairs continue, I can see why he would say that. You are just jealous sky/Kramer. Up to your same games again. Your obsession with Widows is never ending.

Cutsinger is God

Established Member
Reaction score
SkylineGTR said:
312back001xx2.jpg

312back002001rj1.jpg

BEHOLD Widows CROWN

Nevermind the matted hair that is pushed forward BEFORE MY COLIC or that thetop is picture is super blurry and my head looks like a black blob while i was able to get good pictures before or the fact that you can tell my hair has different lengths all around and some is spiked while others are pushed down(or edited) COVERING baldspots. Or that my bottom picture is the worst angle because i wasn't balding there before.

bow before this awesome and holy regrowth.

Again sky/Kramer, attack attack attack. What are you talking about on these photos. This clearly shows that he regrew back his crown as well. Matted hair? Colics? Covering baldspots? What are you seeing that I am not seeing.

I see a man that clearly has regrown hair in his crown area. The only area I see that is bald is that little spot and I believe Widows said he had this as a child and it never grew hair. It was some birth defect or burn I honestly can't remember. These photos are not deceptive in any way. This is the man's hairstyle and if he swoops it a certain way that's how he styles his hair. See Donald Trump for odd hairstyles, there's no law against it that I know of.

I don't see any bald spot in his crown but in some of those older ones you can clearly see a thinning crown. This latest photo shows that crown area thickening in much much better than your photos. Remember Widows accomplished this all by cutting out the suds.

badasshairday III

Established Member
Reaction score
CIG, do you not realize that widow's Peak has been gulping down grams of Beta-sis which makes you grow man boobies since it too is a DHT inhibitor. I think transexuals like to use it too. :D

Cutsinger is God

Established Member
Reaction score
badasshairday II said:
CIG, do you not realize that widow's Peak has been gulping down grams of Beta-sis which makes you grow man boobies since it too is a DHT inhibitor. I think transexuals like to use it too. :D

Wait one second. Now this has gone tooo far. I've now heard people say that Widows is a liar, an intentional bad photographer, he's gay, he has man boobies, he's dating a wrestler, and now he's transexuall. Worst of all, you all claim he has no regrowth. What is with you. I get you all trying to somehow knock him off the mountain because you are all bald and he's regrowing hair thru Lawrence's sudless theory, but these personal insults are a little childish wouldn't you agree.

You know I can only hope that Widowspeak somehow gets a hold of this and reads what you all say. Trust me, he will put you all in your places very quickly if he comes here to defend himself. He did it to Kramer who I believe is you sky and he'll do it to anyone else that challenges him trust me. Nobody beats Widowspeak in a smack down brawl regarding his regrowth, NOBODY!!

Now let's all drop our little insults and put your honest hats back on for a second and admit that Lord Widowspeak of GetItBack is regrowing his hair back. Only 3 years he's only been on this. Not too shabby my friends. :D

wookster

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Cutsinger is God said:
[quote="badasshairday II":733d9]CIG, do you not realize that widow's Peak has been gulping down grams of Beta-sis which makes you grow man boobies since it too is a DHT inhibitor. I think transexuals like to use it too. :D

Wait one second. Now this has gone tooo far. I've now heard people say that Widows is a liar, an intentional bad photographer, he's gay, he has man boobies, he's dating a wrestler, and now he's transexuall. Worst of all, you all claim he has no regrowth. What is with you. I get you all trying to somehow knock him off the mountain because you are all bald and he's regrowing hair thru Lawrence's sudless theory, but these personal insults are a little childish wouldn't you agree.

You know I can only hope that Widowspeak somehow gets a hold of this and reads what you all say. Trust me, he will put you all in your places very quickly if he comes here to defend himself. He did it to Kramer who I believe is you sky and he'll do it to anyone else that challenges him trust me. Nobody beats Widowspeak in a smack down brawl regarding his regrowth, NOBODY!!

Now let's all drop our little insults and put your honest hats back on for a second and admit that Lord Widowspeak of GetItBack is regrowing his hair back. Only 3 years he's only been on this. Not too shabby my friends. :D[/quote:733d9]

Some people could be eating a healthy serving of crow after Hairguy and WidowsPeak reveal their full Norwoodian glory to Oprah and the guinness book of world records. Just imagine the fame and fortune that WidowsPeak and Hairguy will reap. The cure for baldness, so simple, so easy. Who could have imagined that it could be something like just dropping shampoo and soap. Who cares if you smell like a horse? You will have a full head of hair! :hairy: :hairy: :hairy:

SkylineGTR

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i just think its funny this guy puts all his belief into someone who cant take a clear photograph and when he FINALLY does it is riddled problems that show its a fraud. Yet wont believe actual clear concise proof. I dont see growth... no wait now i do your using toppik...now ... uuuuuh *finger up the ****

But it doesn't matter now that hes already sucked in. They only sh*t gold and can do no wrong.

tell this local Jamaican WITH DREADLOCKS to stop using suds and he can grow it back.
001_friendly_captain_jamaica.jpg

badasshairday III

Established Member
Reaction score
wookster said:
Cutsinger is God said:
[quote="badasshairday II":e6d46]CIG, do you not realize that widow's Peak has been gulping down grams of Beta-sis which makes you grow man boobies since it too is a DHT inhibitor. I think transexuals like to use it too. :D

Now let's all drop our little insults and put your honest hats back on for a second and admit that Lord Widowspeak of GetItBack is regrowing his hair back. Only 3 years he's only been on this. Not too shabby my friends. :D

Some people could be eating a healthy serving of crow after Hairguy and WidowsPeak reveal their full Norwoodian glory to Oprah and the guinness book of world records. Just imagine the fame and fortune that WidowsPeak and Hairguy will reap. The cure for baldness, so simple, so easy. Who could have imagined that it could be something like just dropping shampoo and soap. Who cares if you smell like a horse? You will have a full head of hair! :hairy: :hairy: :hairy:[/quote:e6d46]

To wookster. If widow's regrowth is the real deal, all this will tell us is that DHT inhibition is necessary for regrowth and beta-sis is another effective way to do so. And as for Hairguy, as far as i'm concerned he has no regrowth. Just a flat out NW7.

To CIG. Again let me point out to you that Widow's peak is using beta-sis which is suppose to work in a similar way to propecia. As for your "3 years not too shabby" comment, it is pretty shabby. He could have just used finasteride and minoxidil and had better results in less time.

Status
Not open for further replies.