the no shampoo geniuses were right all along

Status
Not open for further replies.

SkylineGTR

Experienced Member
Reaction score
if i had toppik in i wouldn't look bald at all lmao.

Dude keep up with the excuses. you cant handle the truth.

Cutsinger is God

Established Member
Reaction score
wookster said:
SkylineGTR said:
now lets compare

dude i dont even watch seinfeld. so call me whomever you want.

Definite regrowth pics with the same angles and same lighting. Thanks :D

Wookster, You are familiar with the great one Widowspeak arent you? Who do you think is showing better regrowth? Sky/Kramer or Widowspeak? To me it's a no brainer. Widows in a landslide.

docj077

Reaction score
SkylineGTR said:

It's important to note that not only has your crown filled in, but it has filled in with long, thick hairs. Toppik can't do that. I've never even seen it capable of creating such an illusion.

Cutsinger is God

Established Member
Reaction score
SkylineGTR said:

How would you even know this unless you had prior experience with the product. I never tried it and I didn't know that if you had tried it that it does that good of a job covering up bald areas. hmmm Very interesting comment from you sky/Kramer.

Cutsinger is God

Established Member
Reaction score
docj077 said:
SkylineGTR said:

It's important to note that not only has your crown filled in, but it has filled in with long, thick hairs. Toppik can't do that. I've never even seen it capable of creating such an illusion.

Another toppik user with experience at deception. This is really getting good now.

docj077

Reaction score
Cutsinger is God said:
docj077 said:
SkylineGTR said:

Another toppik user with experience at deception. This is really getting good now.

I don't use toppik.

Cutsinger is God

Established Member
Reaction score
SkylineGTR said:

Sky, I am sorry but if you want to prove you are actually regrowing your hair you are going to have to get up close and personal and that means taking a very close shot of that balding area in your front of your head. That is the question and we simply can't tell from these photos you showed whether that's actual hair or toppik.

That's the one thing Widows didn't do is leave the door open for debate. With him you could clearly see where the baldness was and where the regrowth occurred over time.

Cutsinger is God

Established Member
Reaction score
docj077 said:
Cutsinger is God said:
docj077 said:
SkylineGTR said:

I don't use toppik.

Of course not anymore because you don't even have enough hair to use it. That's what happens when you continue to use the suds. :lol:

SkylineGTR

Experienced Member
Reaction score
do you even know what a head with toppik looks like?

You hair looks like it sprouted branches up close. It also gives a fuzz look to your hair. sorry guy.... you don't know a thing of what your talking about and are just making accusations now with no evidence.

I can get up close and personal if you want but my phone camera isnt going to give you microdetail right now.. i gotta get my home digi for that.

Cutsinger is God

Established Member
Reaction score
SkylineGTR said:

You hair looks like it sprouted branches up close. It also gives a fuzz look to your hair. sorry guy.... you don't know a thing of what your talking about and are just making accusations now with no evidence.

I can get up close and personal if you want but my phone camera isnt going to give you microdetail right now.. i gotta get my home digi for that.

Well, just like The Gardener couldn't prove that Dave and I were 100% the same person and left it for everyone else to speculate on, I guess we'll have to do the same with these photos. In other words, inconclusive. I do thank you for trying sky.

badasshairday III

Established Member
Reaction score
Cutsinger is God said:
SkylineGTR said:

Well, just like The Gardener couldn't prove that Dave and I were 100% not the same person and left it for everyone else to speculate on, I guess we'll have to do the same with these photos. In other words, inconclusive. I do thank you for trying sky.

Right............

SkylineGTR

Experienced Member
Reaction score
lmao its conclusive. YOU just don't WANT to believe. you'd rather think the world is flat. Because your already sucked into the propaganda and cult following. It would shake your current belief structure.. and who would want that. Science trumphed my god? IT CANT BE!!!!

You should look up or read books on the mentality of cult leaders and how they control and brainwash their members.

Cutsinger is God

Established Member
Reaction score
SkylineGTR said:
lmao its conclusive. YOU just don't WANT to believe. you'd rather think the world is flat. Because your already sucked into the propaganda and cult following. It would shake your current belief structure.. and who would want that. Science trumphed my god? IT CANT BE!!!!

You should look up or read books on the mentality of cult leaders and how they control and brainwash their members.

Oh please Sky, I am not some brainwashed guy as you think I am. Just because my girlfriend made a bust of Lawrence doesn't mean squat. I simply believe in what he all says because it MAKES SENSE TO ME. That is it. Again, I do not give any money to Lawrence nor does he ask for any. The last thing Lawrence would want would be for someone to pay a dime for any of the information he gives our for FREE. Brainwashed? A Cult? I think not. I can leave GIB anytime I want. Lawrence will not send men after me if I do leave I assure you. Lawrence is like a father to me.

SkylineGTR

Experienced Member
Reaction score
you really don't understand cults at all.

Most DON'T ASK FOR ANYTHING and they always give you the opt out as a safety measure. People that follow believe in whatever way they say hence how they get the following. OF COURSE IT MAKES SENSE TO YOU. Look at your damn forum name.

It's about the power and following. There is always a Leader of the pack.

This forum has none. it is a collaboration of open minds and if you even read the title above "Scientifically Centered interactive hair loss support community"

you have no science. why are you still here?

wookster

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hairguy has one of the healthiest horshoe fringes I've ever seen. In July, the whole world will be shocked by the spectacle of his fantasic regrowth.

Infidel defilers will continue to doubt the holy grunge cause. It is righteous and Hairguy is the messiah of regrowth. Lord WidowsPeak is the first disciple. The number one son of grunge :D

t_gib_1_840.jpg
t_gib_september_pics_510.jpg
t_gib_november_pics_214.jpg

WP.jpg
WP2.jpg

WP-1.jpg
WP-2.jpg

Regrowth? It appears to be... :hairy:

SkylineGTR

Experienced Member
Reaction score
couldn't of said it better myself.

cults don't have to be religious but if he wants to think of them that way.

its funny how they got some mr clean guy on their forum that trys to put scientific terms in perspective and he is shunned and yelled at. Lets not consider any other options and keep our closed minds on the holy one. Pray for his ressurection in july.

SkylineGTR

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i really wouldn't be surprised if they used any hair growth treatments themselves... leaders usually don't obey their own teachings. They also make excuses for any of their downfalls because the masses will believe once they are hooked. It's usually putting the blame on someone else too.

"Children children.... I'm sorry I didn't regrow.... but the evil conglomerates poisoned me with radio waves from space satellites because they knew i was the next messiah."

Cutsinger is God

Established Member
Reaction score
wookster said:
Hairguy has one of the healthiest horshoe fringes I've ever seen. In July, the whole world will be shocked by the spectacle of his fantasic regrowth.

Infidel defilers will continue to doubt the holy grunge cause. It is righteous and Hairguy is the messiah of regrowth. Lord WidowsPeak is the first disciple. The number one son of grunge :D

t_gib_1_840.jpg

WP.jpg
WP2.jpg

WP-1.jpg
WP-2.jpg

lol. I hope you were serious Wookster whoever you are. Are you possibly Kramer? Now two people sound like him in the past hour.
My money is on Sky though.

You are right though in what you say about Lawrence aka Hairguy. Yes, honestly has anyone seen a healthier looking scalp? I mean seriously look at it. This is what he was talking about when he says the scalp needs time to heal from the years of acid baths and Wookster hits it with what he said. I am sure Hairguy was shampooing for 40 to 50 years before grunge, certainly 10 to 11 years would not be out of the question before regrowth finally kicks in.

Oh, and about Widowspeak Mr. Wookster. Yes, he definately will be graduating soon from GetItBack's School of Regrowth.. A norwood 1 is the highest honors possible and Widowspeak will be called Lord when this happens no doubt. Thank you Wookster. It's about time someone else here gives Lawrence and Widows some love. Unless you are being sarcastic. I hope not.

SkylineGTR

Experienced Member
Reaction score
gotta give them enough time to get that toupee made or heal from that hair transplant. But dont question it... THAT IS BLASPHEMY!!!

badasshairday III

Established Member
Reaction score
wookster said:

t_gib_1_840.jpg

WP.jpg
WP2.jpg

WP-1.jpg
WP-2.jpg

Widows peak isn't true grundge. He said it himself.

Second his pics here are definately not good because in the picture with his head tilted he is out with Mark Henry the wrestler guy so he has his hair styled rather than showing his recession. Any regrowth he has can be attributed to his use of DHT inhibitors.

Status
Not open for further replies.