There is a revolution going on and nobody here seems to care

hairsucks

Established Member
Reaction score
It's the one week mark for me as well, nearly twice a day but sometimes just once (if I was going out). No side effects (which is a good side as I had to stop finasteride and minoxidil becuase of sides). I just hope this sh*t works.

Muis

Reaction score
Hi,

Just got a bottle of Nanominox FMS.
How much do i need to apply?
How much of the "dripper" needs to be filled per application?

thanks!

tchehov

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Matt27 said:
The residue it leaves is just the cellulose left over from the gel.

Are you sure of that? I'm getting so much flaking from the residue that I was wondering if any absorption is taking place - I get the impression the stuff is just hardening on the scalp and in the hair and I'm brushing it away.

Matt27

Established Member
Reaction score
tchehov said:
Matt27 said:
The residue it leaves is just the cellulose left over from the gel.

Are you sure of that? I'm getting so much flaking from the residue that I was wondering if any absorption is taking place - I get the impression the stuff is just hardening on the scalp and in the hair and I'm brushing it away.

That's what Fred @ Sinere said when a couple of people questioned it. They were thinking it was dead skin but he stated pretty emphatically it was just the cellulose. I get a lot of it too but the flakes are extremely thin and light so unless it's evaporating into thin air something must be getting absorbed.

j3nate

Established Member
Reaction score
it's about the 2 week mark for me, i kind of backed off the Double A (dutasteride) once i started flutagel, not sure if that was a good choice

it was looking pretty good about a week ago, now my hair has kind lost some of it luster. I feel like my crappy temples are even crappier

I really do think that some form of 5ar inhibition has to happen to be successful, so i put in an order for the sinere finasgel, should get here in 2 weeks or less i hope

any new reports from anyone?

Def

Established Member
Reaction score
How are people travelling here with the Sinere products? I'm only a couple of weeks into using Nanominox FMS - night times only (Rogaine Foam in the mornings).

I quite like the consistency (kind of slippery but not runny) of the Nanominox FMS and the applicator which seems to be able to reach through any hair to the scalp unlike most droppers.

Anyone here had any good initial results / progress to report?

Def

G

Why do i have a feeling this flutagel will be never heard of 6 months from now.

G

Def said:
Wasn't really the point of my last post... but ok.
Was not refering to your post.Just a comment id thought id share if thats ok with you.

tchehov

Experienced Member
Reaction score
About one month using Flutagel now. Shedding seems to have halted completely - losing a very few hairs when washing and I never see any on my keyboard which was always the case before.

No noticeable regrowth but hair does appear thicker and darker.

I quit Rogaine foam on starting to use Flutagel and was expecting a shed from that but so far nothing yet. Um.

billythekid

Established Member
Reaction score
tchehov said:
I quit Rogaine foam on starting to use Flutagel

do you think that is a wise decision?
how long were you using Rogaine?

Your results with flutagel, thus far, are encouraging.

tchehov

Experienced Member
Reaction score
billythekid said:
tchehov said:

The decision to quit the foam was a very difficult one - it did slow my loss down and I had a little regrowth, but, after the hassle and expense of importing and using it for 18 months, I felt the results didn't justify continued use for a lifetime.

I'm quietly optimistic about the flutagel and will update my progress here, if any.

billythekid

Established Member
Reaction score
i've read posts where people quit minoxidil, hop on another product, then have early success, then later have huge shedding and blame the new product.

i hope flutagel works for you,

i'm waiting on my order.

G

tchehov said:
billythekid said:
tchehov said:

The decision to quit the foam was a very difficult one - it did slow my loss down and I had a little regrowth, but, after the hassle and expense of importing and using it for 18 months, I felt the results didn't justify continued use for a lifetime.

I'm quietly optimistic about the flutagel and will update my progress here, if any.
Ive quit rogaine aswell.Around 1 week ago i stopped using it and am now looking for something to take its place.Did you have a shed with flutagel? and is the recommended dose enouth to cover the entire scalp?

G

Im either going to start tricomin , Propecia at 0.25 or flutagel.What would you guys recommend?Im currently using revivogen and nizoral.I need something on top to stimulate some extra growth.

billythekid

Established Member
Reaction score
how is the revivogen working for you Davidoff?

my experience was that it stopped shedding almost completely - but it irritated my scalp and i felt it was not helpful for regrowth, so i quit.

there's no reason not to try finasteride (internal, works on dht) and flutagel (topical, works on androgens) together.
minoxidil is the best bet for regrowth.

perhaps look into experimental treatments for regrowth if you're not willing to use minoxidil.
e.g. apple polyphenols, vitamin b12, carnitine, Taurine, raspberry ketones, etc.

G

billythekid said:
how is the revivogen working for you Davidoff?

my experience was that it stopped shedding almost completely - but it irritated my scalp and i felt it was not helpful for regrowth, so i quit.

there's no reason not to try finasteride (internal, works on dht) and flutagel (topical, works on androgens) together.
minoxidil is the best bet for regrowth.

perhaps look into experimental treatments for regrowth if you're not willing to use minoxidil.
e.g. apple polyphenols, vitamin b12, carnitine, Taurine, raspberry ketones, etc.
Revivogen has worked great for me in stopping further hairloss.But as for regrowth it hsnt done anything.Im thinking of using propecia at 0.25 along with my revivogen.I have a feeling that they will work well together.just like how propecia and rogaine work amazing together.Im hoping anyway lol

JayB

Experienced Member
Reaction score
a lot of guys on here are due for giving us an update with their topic flutamide experiences

G

haha .So thats why philly is so cut.Revolution my butt,What a tool.