There is a revolution going on and nobody here seems to care

ginger-uk

Established Member
Reaction score
Thanks again mate. I am going to order the hairmuck for my minoxidil. Advanced Hair Studio used to include the Azeilic acid in their minoxidil.

I'm going to try 1000mg Swanson Pygeum and 2000mg of MSN per day and see how I get on.

paulandjack

Reaction score
There is a product overseas that has been going through reasearch and development for years. I guess it is suppose to be the best. I think you could consider it an anti-aging product. Because, it claims to not only to treat baldness, but it also provides numerous health benefits. Topical treatment, oral treatment, is what it consists of. I think we are in need of this kind of product!

G

philly said:
IS THIS FORUM DEAD??? Bryan please comment on all this.

Many new products will hit the market soon with the most interesting being topical flutamide in a very slow-absorbing gel form. I expect it to be vastly superior to even 5mg of dutasteride per day as it competes with test and DHT for binding to androgen receptors. It also decreases AR synthesis and/or increase AR metabolism. Moreover it reduces androstendione, which some consider the main thief besides DHT in the miniaturization of hairs. You can get more information from it here: regrowth.com/hairloss-forums/viewthread.cfm?f=1&t=19157

Ronlev Philly will come out with a similar product in February.

Other equally interesting products are the 3 minoxidil formulations by Sinere: Nanominox, Nanominox-FM, and Nanominox-MS (soon also FMS). All can be found over at sinere.com.

The CURE will soon be here!!!
What a fool. :tongue:

abcdefg

Reaction score
The FDA exists for good reason. Sticking things together and running some studies any company can say any product does x y and z. The problem is theres a never ending flood of topicals because balding men tend to have lots of money and are desperate for a solution. I want to believe in topicals but I think my choice is either jumping into propecia or more likely just waiting for a topical to be FDA approved and proven. Something like ASCJ-9 or really anything as long as they spend the money to prove it works.

JayB

Experienced Member
Reaction score
abcdefg said:
The FDA exists for good reason. Sticking things together and running some studies any company can say any product does x y and z. The problem is theres a never ending flood of topicals because balding men tend to have lots of money and are desperate for a solution. I want to believe in topicals but I think my choice is either jumping into propecia or more likely just waiting for a topical to be FDA approved and proven. Something like ASCJ-9 or really anything as long as they spend the money to prove it works.
im starting to think that some of the people who post in these forums know just as much as the scientists behind these trials. The more people experiment with experimental treatments, i think the higher the likelihood of us finding something that makes a big difference. Just like people who had the insight to use off label finasteride b4 it was trialed as a hair loss drug