This is What About 2 years of agressive male pattern baldness does...

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
GHG is not infertile, we already had a baby. His name is IBM.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
:shakehead: Another thread hijacked. Sorry Barca, I don't blame you if you want to give "the finger" to some of us now. :jackit:

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Barca, I hope you are licensed to "fly that bird". :whistle:

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Hey Barca, can you point that finger at IBM for me?

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
DoctorHouse said:
GHG, sometimes you have to just let them post and don't give them the satisfaction of responding. They are "on your back" because they know it gets to you. You be the mature one and walk away. As far as thinning vs balding. Thinning can be age related where your hair thins but you have will always have full coverage and balding where you actually lose your hair and have slick bald spots.

My thinning is far from minor, it's balding. I have never said that I'm bald, I've said that I'm practically bald which means that I can't grow out my hair anymore because it's too thin. How many more times do I have to explain this? Won't even bother replying to Uncomfortable Idiot's retarded jokes. He's the worst lunatic on this board right after CCS but seems to think he's above me and IBM. Lol.

heyitsthatguy

Established Member
Reaction score
ghg said:
My thinning is far from minor, it's balding. I have never said that I'm bald, I've said that I'm practically bald which means that I can't grow out my hair anymore because it's too thin. How many more times do I have to explain this? Won't even bother replying to Uncomfortable Idiot's retarded jokes.

Put up a picture of this "practically bald" head of yours, because from what I've seen you (as well as me) have little to complain about at the moment.

iwantperfection

Experienced Member
Reaction score
barcafan your one of those guys i wouldnt notice balding on. I think dark features means its not so much of an issue. Your buzz is a cool look for you 2. I cant see hairloss affecting you too much. Your a rebel and the ladies will still drop their panties. lol.

Im not you obviously but try not to sweat it too much.

As a chelsea man i am no longer obliged to be nice. C u on the 28th at the nou camp. Good luck

cuebald

Reaction score
If you're an NW2 you're not bald or even balding, far from it.
Bald = NW4+
Diffuse thinning is kinda two way, the real thinning is severely balding, but I've also seen pictures from apparently "severe diffuse thinning" people that look like normal thin hair to me. (= not balding)

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
EDIT: "Doctor" House didn't like me answering to questions that were asked from me, so the pics were removed. Find them yourself if you're interested enough. I hope not.

cuebald

Reaction score
Norwood 1.5

edit: damn, it does look worse in the "practically bald" thread

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
This thread is looking awfully familiar? I think someone has resurrected a "locked thread" once again? Cassin, what do you think? :whistle: Oni, now that you have decided once again to become part of the "family", what are your thoughts?

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
DoctorHouse said:
This thread is looking awfully familiar? I think someone has resurrected a "locked thread" once again? Cassin, what do you think? :whistle: Oni, now that you have decided once again to become part of the "family", what are your thoughts?

Yes it should be locked. If anyone has something to say to me, use a damn PM. This is getting ridiculous. I have so many deluded fans here that every time I answer to a thread, the thread's suddenly about me.

barcafan

Reaction score
so why the f*** are you guys still arguing? make your own damn threads and go f*** them up.

Quantum Cat

Reaction score
I found them!

GHG
3631161.jpg

IBM
th_64216_hair01_122_411lo.jpg

Now lets stop the fighting and hug! :grouphug: