This is What About 2 years of agressive male pattern baldness does...

person

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hi barcafan, I am a 20 year old fellow sufferer. I would just like to say I don't think you should buzz your hair, Although you have receeded the hair on top still looks very strong (I'm sure your side hair is even stronger though but just keep it short). Your hair seems still quite healthy and wavy, it reminds me of Jude Law's. I say keep it the way it is, maybe even grow the tuff out a few more inches. Could even add highlights. My point is I don't think you are at the stage of having to shave.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
barcafan said:
so why the f*ck are you guys still arguing? make your own damn threads and go f*ck them up.
:agree: :bravo:

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey Quantum, why not use the pics on the previous page, which are shot from top and not from front and afar? Oh, I know, they don't support your cause... idiot.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Woah GHG, curb the hostility please. I think I've remained objective with you and told you what you wanted to hear but I guess it doesn't matter either way because you want people to recognize your hairloss for the way you see it, but when anyone acknowledges it you get offended. You know something is wrong when I tell you to lighten up and get over this delusion of yourself as some kind of celebrity. I guess HP was right, you do think it's all about you. But fwiw, ghg's hairloss is worse than barca's by a ways.

s.a.f

Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
But fwiw, ghg's hairloss is worse than barca's by a ways.
Are we looking at the same pics?
Also Barca is 20 whilst GHG is 27.

amsch

Reaction score
You guys are all nuts.

:) :( :woot: :dunno: :punk: :innocent: :sobbing: :thumbdown2: :whistle: :bravo: :agree: :smack: :shakehead: :shock: :gay: :stupid: :jackit: :puke: :spam: :hump: :stfu: :roll: :hairy: :crazy: :firing: :sleep: :tongue: :freaked2: :mrgreen: :youbet: :$ :nono: :hump: :thumbsdown: :lost: :badmood: :jump: :ididit: :x :freaked: :blush: :devil: :freak: :bigun2: :gay2: :finger2: :censored: :2gunsfiring_v1: :dropmouth: :sulkoff: :wave: :salut: :ninja: :wacko: :alien: :unsure: :hmmm: :wub: :inlove: :doctor: :book: :beer: :argue: :spell: :phone: :mobile: :pc: :eek:nfire: :fun: :/ :ermm: :santa: :xmas: :pirate: :geek: :turned: :broken: :pint: :heart: :coffee: :whaasup: :&: :sun: :listen: :baaa: :tellme: :wow: :band: :doh: :grouphug: :eek:fftopic: :box: :kaputt: :newbie: :uglylol: :banned: :notworthy :eek:opsblush: :protest: :sad: :twisted: :smoke: :moon: :laugh: :love:

iwantperfection

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i think UC meant IBM saf. On another note i only just figured out what your name meant! Sir Alex Ferguson right? A football365 reader!

GHG has some thinning. I have seen other pics.Though i think u could grow it out with ease. my hair looks like that buzzed and grows out fine. Looks thicker. Try it. Dont judge by the inch stage. Its worst for me. i bet two inches with your hair styled wud look good.

As for IBM, hair looks thick and healthy. Thats a natural hairline and a cool one at that. Enjoy it.

IBM

Reaction score
UC look at the left of HairLossTalk.com and see the four highligthed blogs. How you deal with?

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
Woah GHG, curb the hostility please. I think I've remained objective with you and told you what you wanted to hear but I guess it doesn't matter either way because you want people to recognize your hairloss for the way you see it, but when anyone acknowledges it you get offended. You know something is wrong when I tell you to lighten up and get over this delusion of yourself as some kind of celebrity. I guess HP was right, you do think it's all about you. But fwiw, ghg's hairloss is worse than barca's by a ways.

I apologize to you, but not to Quantum Cat. You're right that I have much worse hairloss than barcafan... but when I was 20, I had much less hairloss than he has now :p.

And to s.a.f., I'm pretty sure I'm only 26.

P.S. I don't think I was completely wrong by saying that ppl (the SAME ppl every time) are very easily on my back, no matter what I write in here. Does that make me a celebrity? On this board, maybe. I don't think many would notice if I would stop writing, though... I'm not writing that much anymore.

ClayShaw

Experienced Member
Reaction score
ghg said:
uncomfortable man said:

I apologize to you, but not to Quantum Cat. You're right that I have much worse hairloss than barcafan... but when I was 20, I had much less hairloss than he has now :p.

P.S. I don't think I was completely wrong by saying that ppl (the SAME ppl every time) are very easily on my back, no matter what I write in here. Does that make me a celebrity? On this board, maybe. I don't think many would notice if I would stop writing, though... I'm not writing that much anymore.

Isn't this barca's thread?

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
ClayShaw said:
ghg said:
uncomfortable man said:

Isn't this barca's thread?

And this has something to do with... what exactly? I have never in my time of reading various Internet discussion boards (10 yrs +) seen this kinda thinking that the thread starters somehow "own" "their" threads. Anyway, what was your point? This thread has gone off the track pages ago, why start crying about it now? I'm just responding to the posts that were forwarded towards me... cry to the ppl who asked for my response, not me.

ClayShaw

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Right...
You seem to "own" a lot of threads.
Plus, Barcafan seems like a cool guy, you don't.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
IBM said:
UC look at the left of HairLossTalk.com and see the four highligthed blogs. How you deal with?
You know how I deal with it. I come on here and b**ch about how life is unfair. But I looked at the after photos of some of those guys and was encouraged to see that they actually had a legitimate amount of hairloss, unlike ibm. If I had his hair, being on a site like this would be the last thing on my mind. He just needs some sort of social interaction, I suppose. But overall, I look to those pictures on the left side of the screen and think, Oh great....here are more guys with full heads of hair. :roll:

optimus prime

Experienced Member
Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
IBM said:
You know how I deal with it. I come on here and b**ch about how life is unfair. But I looked at the after photos of some of those guys and was encouraged to see that they actually had a legitimate amount of hairloss, unlike ibm. If I had his hair, being on a site like this would be the last thing on my mind. He just needs some sort of social interaction, I suppose. But overall, I look to those pictures on the left side of the screen and think, Oh great....here are more guys with full heads of hair. :roll:

Why do you reply to IBM...he is not real. He pretends. Some bored guy.

Tyler_Durden

Established Member
Reaction score
Do you reckon your hair loss got worse when you were on the big 3 Barca?

metropolis

Established Member
Reaction score
I think it looks good for 2 years of aggressive hair loss. Why did you quit finasteride exactly? What side effects did you experience?

epictetus

Reaction score
Without sounding all faggy, you'd look good with a buzzcut. You have strong features. On a ratings site. you'd rank >9 with or without hair.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
barcafan said:
I know alot of people have it worse, or at least the same, but im only 20 years old...lol...

Keep in mind im still using minoxidil/nizoral

My story (Where i started)
viewtopic.php?t=33252

Let's start a pool: Barca will be Nw6 By : ______

Wonder if UCM still thinks im not balding...

Cheers

Buzz it down and grow/keep a stubble. If not check out jude laws hairstyles.

s.a.f

Reaction score
That is a Jude Law hairstyle.