This is What About 2 years of agressive male pattern baldness does...

FFS

Reaction score
@Barca I think u have another 5-7 years till u hit NW5, but just a guess.
By the way my male pattern baldness is much more agressive, it started later though. I had perfect hair till I was 23, NW1 and thick aswell. then it Hit me real hard though, within 2 years I was thinning diffuse like a b**ch... I think in about another year I'll be a NW5 that's from a thick NW1 to a NW5 in 3 years.... Don't think anybody I know is balding that fast.... Just seems I was fuckin' unlucky my dad started balding at the age of 40 and is a Norwood 4 now at 72 years.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
s.a.f said:
That is a Jude Law hairstyle.

HE can style it much better - like this for example:

Jude_Law_Hairstyle01.jpg

Jude_Law_Hairstyle06.jpg

Jude laws recession is essentiated there, but if anything the way he has styled his hair gives him character and an edge.

FFS

Reaction score
Oknow said:
s.a.f said:

Jude_Law_Hairstyle01.jpg

Jude_Law_Hairstyle06.jpg

Jude laws recession is essentiated there, but if anything the way he has styled his hair gives him character and an edge.
Even though he got male pattern baldness He is really lucky cos it's not aggressive. He has a Norwood 3 recession, but the rest of his hair has full thickness, therefore his Hairstyle looks pretty good, most guys with a NW3 don't have that sort of thick hair.... If u got this sort of hair loss its no problem at all, u could do a hair transplant and be a thick NW1 again! Actually I don't understand why he hasn't done it yet??

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
FFS said:
Oknow said:
s.a.f said:

Jude_Law_Hairstyle01.jpg

Jude_Law_Hairstyle06.jpg

Even though he got male pattern baldness He is really lucky cos it's not aggressive. He has a Norwood 3 recession, but the rest of his hair has full thickness, therefore his Hairstyle looks pretty good, most guys with a NW3 don't have that sort of thick hair.... If u got this sort of hair loss its no problem at all, u could do a hair transplant and be a thick NW1 again! Actually I don't understand why he hasn't done it yet??

I really think Barca can pull it off - he has a chilsled face and a strong jawline. Yeah jude law should get a hair transplant, but fair play to the guy for not doing it.

amsch

Reaction score
finfighter said:
Oknow said:
s.a.f said:

Jude_Law_Hairstyle01.jpg

Jude_Law_Hairstyle06.jpg

Jude Laws hairloss is more aggressive then it was in those pics, it doesn't look like that anymore, it's gotten alot worse

Hum, I'm sure if he'd grow his hair out again it would look pretty similar.

FFS

Reaction score
Even though his hairloss has gotten worse, he could still easily solve it with a hairtransplant.... But maybe he is rich and famous enough to be able to do anything he wants, so he doesn't give a f*** about losing his hair anymore...
Or maybe it's because everybody knows he is balding so it would be way to obvious if he gets a transplant know....

Hope4hairRedux

Established Member
Reaction score
In my opinion, jude Law is one of the unlucky ones that looks considerably worse without hair. Ok he doesnt look ugly, but his dashing looks have completely gone.

Will be interesting to see what he looks like completely bald. That nasty bit at his front that is clearly receeding doesnt look to nice. TBH he might have thought about going completely bald but the public gossip would be a lot to handle. i reckon he might actually look better bald, and perhaps go back to more of a sex symbol. Either way, I wish the man luck.

At the end of the day, balding or not, hes famous and rich, riduculously famous and rich, so he will never have a problem picking up women but if he was an odinary joe? I dont think he would be gettign so many.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hope4hairRedux said:
In my opinion, jude Law is one of the unlucky ones that looks considerably worse without hair. Ok he doesnt look ugly, but his dashing looks have completely gone.

Will be interesting to see what he looks like completely bald. That nasty bit at his front that is clearly receeding doesnt look to nice. TBH he might have thought about going completely bald but the public gossip would be a lot to handle. i reckon he might actually look better bald, and perhaps go back to more of a sex symbol. Either way, I wish the man luck.

At the end of the day, balding or not, hes famous and rich, riduculously famous and rich, so he will never have a problem picking up women but if he was an odinary joe? I dont think he would be gettign so many.

The only problem with jude law bald is that his face his long. If he is bald, he will look like an egghead. In which case, his good looks will be the only thing that saves him.

beanerr

Reaction score
Man jude law really balded bad......

barca your hair is about the same as mine but im 4 years older then u. you shouldnt worry though you look good mate.

cheers

auscultate

Reaction score
To the OP, did you try finasteride? I tried browsing through all of the posts but there were too many. Thanks!

Nuli

Established Member
Reaction score
Barca do you shave your head now? Im also 20 and my hair is worse than yours :(

WorldofWarcraft

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Not to sound gay but you are a very good looking man. I think hairloss will be a speed bump in getting women, and not a complete road block for you.