Tinder 10/10 Male Experiment

EvilLocks

Reaction score
It's a fake photo-shopped photo, it's not possible for a human to have skin like that. I have a friend that worked in this industry, all these photos are photo-shopped to make the skin etc look unrealistically beautiful.

That girl in real life would be above average but nothing special. To be honest, most girls are mediocre looking. Take the make up away and the photo shopping and it's rare to see a genuinely good looking girl. They're a rarity.

[video=youtube;uWeBiUw5fZo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWeBiUw5fZo[/video]

I think she's absolutely stunning without makeup as well. But I guess we have different taste then :)

Joan

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's a fake photo-shopped photo, it's not possible for a human to have skin like that. I have a friend that worked in this industry, all these photos are photo-shopped to make the skin etc look unrealistically beautiful.

That girl in real life would be above average but nothing special. To be honest, most girls are mediocre looking. Take the make up away and the photo shopping and it's rare to see a genuinely good looking girl. They're a rarity.

I've seen women up close, and their skin looks flawless to me, without foundation either. One is even 50 years old. Most girls/women I see are above average, even if only 6s.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
And to be honest it's possible to have that great skin, although it's a bit rare. If there's one thing about my genetics I'm thankful for it's my skin. People compliment my skin all the time and it doesn't need an ounce of makeup. I never wear foundation or stuff like that, because my skin's naturally clear. Something I'm so grateful for.

Joan

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The most beautiful woman on earth is Uma Thurman :D but my opinion is biased as she's also my favourite actress.

I find her pretty at times; other times, average. And that's what makes beauty so unique: the ability to see things in others that not everyone else does.

- - - Updated - - -

And to be honest it's possible to have that great skin, although it's a bit rare. If there's one thing about my genetics I'm thankful for it's my skin. People compliment my skin all the time and it doesn't need an ounce of makeup. I never wear foundation or stuff like that, because my skin's naturally clear. Something I'm so grateful for.

I think you mentioned your skin is oily (mine is terrible!), so you're lucky you don't have blemishes and especially big pores due to that. EvilLocks, I'd say if it weren't for hair loss, you'd be pretty damn near perfect!

MickChong

Established Member
Reaction score
[video=youtube;uWeBiUw5fZo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWeBiUw5fZo[/video]

I think she's absolutely stunning without makeup as well. But I guess we have different taste then :)

She's making money doing what she's doing and that's the main thing.

I'd have to see her in real life to judge her, but based on experience, she won't look nothing like she does on camera/photo. Take away all the professionals working on her and it's a different story. As I say, my best mate worked in this industry (production of films/photos etc) and told me all the tricks they use.

Youngsters are looking at these photos and asking themselves why they don't look like this. Because they're not real?

sheraz1392

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
EvilLocks, I'd say if it weren't for hair loss, you'd be pretty damn near perfect!
Awww...you go girl!!
oww.gif

MickChong

Established Member
Reaction score
I've seen women up close, and their skin looks flawless to me, without foundation either. One is even 50 years old. Most girls/women I see are above average, even if only 6s.

Amazing, I must be really unlucky then. All the ones I see don't look anything like that, not even remotely.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
I think you mentioned your skin is oily (mine is terrible!), so you're lucky you don't have blemishes and especially big pores due to that.

I did have oily skin, especially before, but after I went on spironolactone it is much less oily although I'm not even on spironolactone anymore. I don't know if it's because of the spironolactone or just my skin not getting oily anymore, but the change is welcome nevertheless. I used to have pimples and breakouts back when I was a young teen (13-15 years old), but I went on accutane and have almost not had a spot since.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
She is my No. 1 favorite and she is still flawless to me.

I agree about Monica, absolutely stunning woman. She aged well too. I don't agree about Uma though, she does have that unique look but I don't think she's beautiful.

parisienne

Established Member
Reaction score
I did have oily skin, especially before, but after I went on spironolactone it is much less oily although I'm not even on spironolactone anymore. I don't know if it's because of the spironolactone or just my skin not getting oily anymore, but the change is welcome nevertheless. I used to have pimples and breakouts back when I was a young teen (13-15 years old), but I went on accutane and have almost not had a spot since.

Woooo how did you handle the accutane ?

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been modeling for a make up institute and while I'm not bad to start with they kept turning me into a stunning creature and same for the other models.

you're a model?? I think I speak for a lot of the men here when I say, we want to see a picture of youuuuu!!!! ;)

EvilLocks

Reaction score
I'd have to see her in real life to judge her, but based on experience, she won't look nothing like she does on camera/photo.

You might be correct; we don't know what she looks like in real life. But from what I've seen on videos and pictures, she's a stunning girl. And she must have something special as she's one of the most known models right now. So there must be something about her even in real life, if you know what I mean?

- - - Updated - - -

Woooo how did you handle the accutane ?

Pretty well, the only issue I had was chapped lips.

- - - Updated - - -

I've been modeling for a make up institute and while I'm not bad to start with they kept turning me into a stunning creature and same for the other models.

I used to model as well, but it stopped when I was struck by hair loss. Now I feel too insecure to go in front of a camera :(

Joan

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Jessica Biel is absolutely flawless.

She's another woman I find prettier in some pictures than others. Her skin, though, is flawless. Just perfect.

Jennifer Lopez is aging unbelievably. I would kill for her genes. Salma Hayek is another beauty, even in some unflattering pictures I've seen.

- - - Updated - - -

Nobody is flawless.

I disagree. I do think there are some rare people who have perfect features from head to toe.