Tinder, Bumble, And Other Dating Sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
honestly i think ur fucked man. def a nw7 in the making.

He has a high hairline you can still see decent amount of hair on top.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I still do a severe stutter (not that grotesque but still) after my baldcel father was fighting with mother when I was 4 or 5. That is torturing when you are forced to construct sentence with "easy" words where you do not stutter and avoid complicated ones. Not easy to explain to people who never stuttered.

Tried to cure but therapy didn't help.

So I am NW4 and stuttering. Also framecel and manlet.

lol these f*****g words are hiliarious man....framcel, baldcel, manlet. f*****g BRUTAL. f*****g hiliarous man

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
I still do a severe stutter (not that grotesque but still) after my baldcel father was fighting with mother when I was 4 or 5. That is torturing when you are forced to construct sentence with "easy" words where you do not stutter and avoid complicated ones. Not easy to explain to people who never stuttered.

Tried to cure but therapy didn't help.

So I am NW4 and stuttering. Also framecel and manlet.

Feel free to PM me, I can help you with strategies that helped me. I'm currently getting my Master's in speech-language pathology.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is that you in your picture btw mate? Though join the party and volunteer mine (for reference I'm 24 yrs old and NW4 (like tea cup sized slick bald spot on the back of my head))

lol no its not me mate, its the famous rick that gets absolutely destroyed by the whole forum whenever he comes here. i love the guy. nice paint work in your pic tho

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
lol no its not me mate, its the famous rick that gets absolutely destroyed by the whole forum whenever he comes here. i love the guy. nice paint work in your pic tho

it is a Rick on your avi?? Lol edited he looks like in his 20-s. This neck thickness is insane.

Dante92

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Probably Dante just cannot correctly interpret IOI women give to him.

Regarding hairloss a lot of people here pre NW3 work some work done. Legit young baldcel is Exodus he is asian NW6.

Sure. After being rejected and humiliated for years because of my appearance, I'm surely misinterpreting women's indicator of interest. I'm a Norwood 4 ugly framecel, but women always fell for my voice and I didn't realize it. :D

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sure. After being rejected and humiliated for years because of my appearance, I'm surely misinterpreting women's indicator of interest. I'm a Norwood 4 ugly framecel, but women always fell for my voice and I didn't realize it. :D

ssees.jpg

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Had my third date this week just now after reactivating online dating.

She's got a decent personality, below average baggage, but my excitement was tempered early on, in the first moment, as she looked thirty lbs heavier than her profile pic. I don't know if I'll contact her again.

Of the three dates I had this week, I had the most fun with the first, the conversation didn't drag, etc.

I have a date scheduled for next week, different girl. She said she just moved here and she's disappointed in the quality of the local restaurants. I told her I'd think of a place and get back to her, we meet Thursday.

Talking to a few others. When you're a 4/10, talking is first base.

Baldhurts

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
its sucks man, im nw7 soon. f*** it. these stupid threads have me crying with laughter. it makes it better.

It doesn't make me laugh, although I'm a bit jealous of the guys here who happen to slay on these apps. Once you accept this isn't you things are exactly that, better.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Best of luck. Having seen a few pictures of you, I'm impressed you've managed to find yourself so many takers (no offense). How are you meeting these woman? I loled at the 'first base' bit: sad, but true.

Edit: just noticed you're shopping for fat girls - you have my condolences and if it makes you feel any better, the last girl I tried to hit on was carrying an extra 30 pound or so as well. Naturally, she rejected me in a heartbeat haha #baldlife

I'm not shopping for fat girls. -- her picture was misleading.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
I just want to be a petite asian girl (strictly no homo, just from social aspect) who is robust in facebook with 5k friends and instagram with 3k+ followers do a some niche blog and perform a swipe/validation 30 min session through a Tinder before going sleep.

Wake up do a routine go to subway with earphones plugged in listening some indie music after taking a sit in train check 112 facebook notification and 12 new message requests. Arrive at some relax work like barista post a few instagram photos and get 227 likes by the end of work shifting. My biggest problem like few extra pounds of weight which I will lose during a week of comfy running in the park.

BUT

Instead I am ugly short baldcel with testicles pain from finasteride huge nose with thick dark hair from it, mental disorder and stuttering.

Life is NOT fare.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Best of luck. Having seen a few pictures of you, I'm impressed you've managed to find yourself so many takers (no offense). How are you meeting these woman? I loled at the 'first base' bit: sad, but true.

Edit: just noticed you're shopping for fat girls - you have my condolences. If it makes you feel any better, the last girl I tried to hit on was carrying an extra 30 pound or so as well. Naturally, she rejected me in a heartbeat. Any hole's a goal brother. Keep living that #studlife

mate your posts are having me in tears. this thread is ridiculous

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

Edit: just noticed you're shopping for fat girls - you have my condolences. If it makes you feel any better, the last girl I tried to hit on was carrying an extra 30 pound or so as well. Naturally, she rejected me in a heartbeat. Any hole's a goal brother. Keep living that #studlife

That is f*****g hillarious

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
One woman actually had a photo of her cell phone as a profile pic on POF a while back.

She had 1,002 notifications on PoF.
Caption "This is why I have not responded to your message".

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
I just want to be a petite asian girl (strictly no homo, just from social aspect) who is robust in facebook with 5k friends and instagram with 3k+ followers do a some niche blog and perform a swipe/validation 30 min session through a Tinder before going sleep.

Wake up do a routine go to subway with earphones plugged in listening some indie music after taking a sit in train check 112 facebook notification and 12 new message requests. Arrive at some relax work like barista post a few instagram photos and get 227 likes by the end of work shifting. My biggest problem like few extra pounds of weight which I will lose during a week of comfy running in the park.

Do you actually want this stuff? The social media circle-jerk?

either way congratulations, you've joined esteemed company in my signature

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
who is that in your profile pic? is it the belgian?

Status
Not open for further replies.