Not open for further replies.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
omg...

3d98933e9-4388-43e7-b11a-303944f8ac53.2.jpg

use this haircut with a bit thinner sides

your fwhr allows it

Yes, that's the right haircut for me I think. It was suggested by @Wolf Pack .

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
oblysenie-u-muj4in.jpg

I have literally the same right now but with narrower widow peak

and I do not have that amount of bones on my face to pull it off

as I remember you are thickest NW1 saves and this isn't even comparable

Im 45 so for his age--he's fine he's actually really good looking and don't even notice his hair as a problem it matches his face...
but for men in 20s even early 20s this is devastating

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, that's the right haircut for me I think. It was suggested by @Wolf Pack .

yeah it definitely is. grab those low hanging fruit like haircuts, beard, stylish clothes etc while you save up for the big cosmetic surgeries

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
wait, what?

I'm taking minoxidil, stemoxydine, and RU 58851 everyday, that's why.

your black man. hair loss for you should be wayyyyy down on list of things to sort out here.

keep what you have for sure, but really it doesnt matter.

weight loss/getting in shape, nose job, braces and nice clothes is whats gonna get you laid man, not saving your hairline.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I want to say something because i see this a lot on here and it kind of bugs me for people

If we already told him something and he accepted it---why do you want to add to the party and then really go at him in such a highly critical way

he did not ask to be critique if recall...

Its like we gave him constructive criticism---you just gave him criticism..and in a really mean spirited way..I know you will say you were being honest--but honest is not mean...honest is detached.

I just wanted to say that because i see it a few times and it bugs me because just because someone puts up pics it does not mean they are looking to be ripped apart or praised.

It's fine, but thank you for caring.

It's difficult to straddle the divide between being brutally honest and sugarcoating. We're all tempted by bullshit. I don't mind the comments though I worry that the overall effect is that I'm going to discourage others from posting their pics.

It's f*****g discouraging though I have to admit. It's been a huge struggle to lose 50 lbs and I have to lose 15 more ... and get a hair transplant plus hope treatments work ... rhinoplasty? ... braces ... whitening ... f*** my life. Most normal just brush their teeth. I brush, floss, and use mouthwash, then I apply rogaine, then stemoxydine/RU mixture, also deoderent obviously, then acne cream on my back. I need to regularly thread my eyebrows, and raze my nose hairs. I should also be wearing sunscreen and retinol cream and perume. f*** my life.

I cannot work out due to an abdominal injury. We found out in June, we couldn't schedule surgery because I was leaving the country (Australia). Then in the USA it took them a month to send me health care, then I saw a GP and it took him a month to send me a referral, then I went to the surgeon, but he's on vacation for a month. Then after the surgery I can't work out for six weeks. So I'm not allowed to exercise until April, otherwise I might end up in the hospital. f*** my life.

It is however valid to get confirmation that my looks are a severe failing. You said I'm good looking. Thank you for thinking so. Maybe you're biased from knowing me. Maybe you like semitic men, I don't know. But by and large women overwhelmingly feel, think, and say "No", so that's the objective measurement.

Baldhurts

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Im 45 so for his age--he's fine he's actually really good looking and don't even notice his hair as a problem it matches his face...
but for men in 20s even early 20s this is devastating

100% agree. His hairline is better than mine at 27. It's extremely devastating to the fact it's very hard to leave the house. Honestly.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
your black man. hair loss for you should be wayyyyy down on list of things to sort out here.

keep what you have for sure, but really it doesnt matter.

weight loss/getting in shape, nose job, braces and nice clothes is whats gonna get you laid man, not saving your hairline.

he isn't black... ethnic

hairline is important BUT he has enough hair right now

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's fine, but thank you for caring.

It's difficult to straddle the divide between being brutally honest and sugarcoating. We're all tempted by bullshit. I don't mind the comments though I worry that the overall effect is that I'm going to discourage others from posting their pics.

It's f*****g discouraging though I have to admit. It's been a huge struggle to lose 50 lbs and I have to lose 15 more ... and get a hair transplant plus hope treatments work ... rhinoplasty? ... braces ... whitening ... f*** my life. Most normal just brush their teeth. I brush, floss, and use mouthwash, then I apply rogaine, then stemoxydine/RU mixture, also deoderent obviously, then acne cream on my back. I need to regularly thread my eyebrows, and raze my nose hairs. I should also be wearing sunscreen and retinol cream and perume. f*** my life.

I cannot work out due to an abdominal injury. We found out in June, we couldn't schedule surgery because I was leaving the country (Australia). Then in the USA it took them a month to send me health care, then I saw a GP and it took him a month to send me a referral, then I went to the surgeon, but he's on vacation for a month. Then after the surgery I can't work out for six weeks. So I'm not allowed to exercise until April, otherwise I might end up in the hospital. f*** my life.

It is however valid to get confirmation that my looks are a severe failing. You said I'm good looking. Thank you for thinking so. Maybe you're biased from knowing me. Maybe you like semitic men, I don't know. But by and large women overwhelmingly feel, think, and say "No", so that's the objective measurement.

I don't think you are bad looking or ugly.

Do i think you are good looking? I think you can be good looking and bump up you number.

Im very much about balance in face when i look at people critically so i told you my thoughts in what would balance your face.

There is this 'looks maxed' thing on this site and i am saying what i 'think' would looks max you.

I dont think you need braces or all that. Your jaw is fine.

I think a nose job could help you with online dating because its ALL photographs...Does that mean you should get one? no i am a stranger on internet.

It just seems now people have to not only be attractive but they have to be attractive on camera--this is not always the same thing.

I don't have a type--I look at people sometimes with an artistic eye for balance..Not all the time but on this site i am turning that on a lot because we are always analyzing photos.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm unexcited for life in general, but maybe if I accumulate a few minor wins I'll feel better.
but wouldnt going after these girls give you those minor wins?

why arent you going after the girls who wanted you?

if i was depressed id jump at the chance at someone desiring me, it would make me feel a lot better. of course thats assuming i desire them too

so thats why i was asking, are they not desirable to you?

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
by the way i'll just go ahead and come out and say, i'm speaking from experience LOL.

i "dated" this literally 4/10 fat acne ridden girl when i was 15. a friend used my account to message her saying "i've never had a gf, i probably never will" and basically pllaying the pity card. he eventually got her to agree to "date" me and we exchanged numbers.

i literally only called and talked once, the rest of the time i was too scared to talk plus not motivated at all considering how ugly she was :/

so technically i semi sorta had a gf LOL

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
but wouldnt going after these girls give you thode minor wins?

why arent you going after the girls who wanted you?

if i was depressed id jump at the chance at someone desiring me, it would make me feel a lot better. of course thats assuming i desire them too

There needs to be mutual attraction, otherwise it's a chore. I don't quite feel any spark now but I've never been a love at first sight person. I've been in love twice. In both cases it took a few weeks. For the sub-loves I felt, it also took some time.

And I need a lot of minor wins. Working on it. International moves are hard and painful.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
by the way i'll just go ahead and come out and say, i'm speaking from experience LOL.

i "dated" this literally 4/10 fat acne ridden girl when i was 15. a friend used my account to message her saying "i've never had a gf, i probably never will" and basically pllaying the pity card. he eventually got her to agree to "date" me and we exchanged numbers.

i literally only called and talked once, the rest of the time i was too scared to talk plus not motivated at all considering how ugly she was :/

holy sh*t that was sad as f*** to read

i hope you got rid of that 'friend'. id f*****g kill anyone who tried setting me up with a 4/10 fat acne ridden girl. thats no friend of mine.

rafiles

Established Member
Reaction score
What about you upload your full hair photo. If you meet her you hide it and while fuc..ng her you show it. What would she do.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

I had two or more "crushes" on me in school (or I believe so). An attractive ones (very) with multiply IOI. Both quite decent now.

But was SO aspie but still no regret I had best years in gaming.

One chick (very sex appealing) a friend's gf I went in club messaged me in social network after from fake account to get a relationships with me or so (I do not remember) I told her you have a bf gtfo please (slayer). Friend was turbo manlet but with insane personality and humour. One of the best sense of humour I ever met. We had a friendship till the end of uni.

I almost banged a chick I met from playing cs 1.6 (I was very good) but I checked her profile in social network she was 4.5/10 no thx.

When I just did a buzzcut at age like 19 and with NW2.25 when I first time touched a petite 8/10 girl boobs and she smiley commented that I had a boner while she was sitting on me. She had like 10/10 sex appealing with reddish insane hair. Now she is single mom but still hot 8/10.

Literally there were a lot of possibilities to get sex that time. Looks didn't matter that time tbh. No instagram. No tinder. NOTHING.

After I started to receding to NW3 and it was O V E R for me. Not a single IOI from that time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.