Status
Not open for further replies.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
lol

honestly man, with u, i have no idea if your trolling me here

i can definitely believe you think this guy is 3.5

No, he's good looking. However, he has a receding hairline, yellow teeth, and is 5'9 (as Fred pointed out).

My honest guess? He's around a 7/10, maybe an 8.5/10 if he gets teeth whitening treatment and a hair transplant.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I use this too and yes it does wonders.

The only reason not more people are doing this is because they all think they'll end up looking like this:

6a00d8341f310d53ef017d430dac00970c-pi

Everyone tells me: "It makes you orange you know!"

Well, no, the change is subtle like on the picture above.

Do you take it?

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I imagine how that butter loaf Rick tried to find a hottie in the bar rolling here and there turning on the sides his bloated cueball and loled

I never saw someone in such self denial about his looks and body...im so used to people on here crucifying themselves and then you see pics its like 'oh its not hat bad'' Rick was total opposite.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
good enough for me

any sides? where do u get this sh*t from?

no it's actually beneficial for you

buy it off amazon or any health store

use both. astaxanthin is like beta carotene on steroids

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
The beta carotene is a form of Vitamin A, it's what makes carrots orange. People have gotten orange skin from eating too many carrots, it comes before vitamin A poisoning.

What does that the Astaxanthin do?

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
good enough for me

any sides? where do u get this sh*t from?

Astaxanthin is proven to help with UV protection against the sun. I think I remember reading that it can double the time you can spend in the sun before burning. I started taking both 3 weeks ago and can already notice a slight coloring to my skin. Think I may drop the dosage or I might actually go orange lol.

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
The beta carotene is a form of Vitamin A, it's what makes carrots orange. People have gotten orange skin from eating too many carrots, it comes before vitamin A poisoning.

What does that the Astaxanthin do?

https://examine.com/supplements/astaxanthin/

Astaxanthin is a red-pink pigment found in various seafoods, and also in the feathers of flamingos and quails. It is structurally similar to beta-carotene (pro-vitamin A) but has some chemical differences which may be safer.

It seems to be able to improve many blood parameters that could be beneficial to heart disease. At doses of 6-8mg daily, it can decrease the oxidation of LDL cholesterol and prevent it from becoming artherogenic (artery clogging). It can increase general blood flow and reduce blood sugar in diabetics and blood pressure in spontaneously hypertensive rats (humans not studied yet) with no effect on these measures in normal healthy persons.

Additionally, it is also a potent anti-inflammatory and has more anti-oxidant capabilities than vitamin A itself.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
No, he's good looking. However, he has a receding hairline, yellow teeth, and is 5'9 (as Fred pointed out).

My honest guess? He's around a 7/10, maybe an 8.5/10 if he gets teeth whitening treatment and a hair transplant.

i dont wana give u a dislikeman, but u are wrong!!

f*** the teeth, thats an easy fix

hes a 9 man in his prime even with his fucked up hair. if anything, hes receding hairline makes his face stand out even more

lol to 5.9 who gives a sh*t when your that good looking.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
astax is just a hench anti-oxidant found in shrimps that's good for your skin

i'm a shrimper by trade which is why i shill this product at every opportunity

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I imagine how that butterloaf Rick tried to find a hottie in the bar rolling here and there turning on the sides his bloated cueball and loled

good spot man, how the f*** did you remember that?

i did think something was off with this guy. especially that bald woman comment. just seemed off.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
good spot man, how the f*** did you remember that?

i did think something was off with this guy. especially that bald woman comment. just seemed off.

I simply do not have a life besides this subforum.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
i dont wana give u a dislikeman, but u are wrong!!

f*** the teeth, thats an easy fix

hes a 9 man in his prime even with his fucked up hair. if anything, hes receding hairline makes his face stand out even more

lol to 5.9 who gives a sh*t when your that good looking.

lol your sig is f*****g killing me

Swoop

My Regimen
Reaction score
Haha YES. GREAT SPOT @CopeForLife . Rick's obviously trying to prove his ridiculous claim that this forum can't recognise good looking people when they see them (apparently Rick Ross thinks he's a 10 loll). Probably hoping that'd we'd gang up on this new guy and say that he was a 2 or something, then Rick could reveal himself, scorn the entire forum for being Slavic white men hating, Jew apologising hypocrites, and vanish off again into the ether. RICK f*****g ROSS. LOOOOOOOOO'LLLLLLLLLL

Who is that in your signature?

Also that guy is legit. He isn't Rick.

T

tellersquill

I feel like the members of this section have become masters of judging aesthetics.

Probably because we're either so concerned about losing our looks or because we feel so ugly - it has in some way made us aware of other peoples looks to a great extent.

I think 50% of this section is talking about other peoples looks - we're bloody obsessed.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I feel like the members of this section have become masters of judging aesthetics.

Probably because we're either so concerned about losing our looks or because we feel so ugly - it has in some way made us aware of other peoples looks to a great extent.

I think 50% of this section is talking about other peoples looks - we're bloody obsessed.

i havent read enough to notice that. i just read these threads because there so bloody funny. this very thread alone has had in me tears. i wish i started reading the impact section sooner

Status
Not open for further replies.