Tinder, Bumble, And Other Dating Sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
http://imgur.com/a/pTN8B

I cherry picked my display pic because I thought it looked the best but there's some more pics of me so you can actually see why I hate myself so much. I tan in the summer but during the winter I have very fair skin that absolutely KILLS me. Today I'm actually doing some reading into getting a wig or a hair replacement system. Definitely think it's will bump me up a tad.

if u cannot get laid who the f*** can (with the same amount of hair)

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
http://imgur.com/a/pTN8B

I cherry picked my display pic because I thought it looked the best but there's some more pics of me so you can actually see why I hate myself so much. I tan in the summer but during the winter I have very fair skin that absolutely KILLS me. Today I'm actually doing some reading into getting a wig or a hair replacement system. Definitely think it's will bump me up a tad.

honestly its your head shape thats f*****g you over

you have an egg head man. if it was slimmer at the sides, more narrow, youd be 8 or 9. similar look to freddie ljurnberg

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You're not Chad Thundercock, but you are at minimum a 6, probably closer to a strong 7, even with hair loss. I'm not trying to f*** with you. You are a good-looking guy. That's the truth. By all means, post on this board if you wish, but I'm telling you, there's some high quality pussy out there with your name on it. Go claim it.

he has good body physique and he's supposedly tall==bumps him up for sure to a 7 I would think with most girls over 25..under i dont know maybe the hair is killer for girls under 25 in 2017 i have no clue

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
he has good body physique and he's supposedly tall==bumps him up for sure to a 7 I would think with most girls over 25..under i dont know maybe the hair is killer for girls under 25 in 2017 i have no clue

yeah over 25 and its fine to have less hair if your good looking and body etc.

i have great head shape to be bald but not quite the chiseled jawline of this dude

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Baldhurts, have you tried installing bumble or tinder on your cell phone?

As an experiment, install one of them, either one, and for the first 50 girls swipe right regardless of what they look, to assess your match fraction. Hot girls, average girls, and ugly girls alike. The purpose of the experiment is to assess your potential.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
honestly its your head shape thats f*****g you over

you have an egg head man. if it was slimmer at the sides, more narrow, youd be 8 or 9. similar look to freddie ljurnberg

he doesn't have an egg head come on

yes his skull is huge on top but it doesn't look stupid

VERY low inhib appealing

images

L5CDu.jpg

that are egg heads

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score

VERY low inhib appealing

images

L5CDu.jpg

that are egg heads

sorry my bad your right

i mean the sides of his head are too wide

his overall head is too big for him. if you take a inch or two off the sides hed be a 8/9 for sure

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score

VERY low inhib appealing

images

L5CDu.jpg

that are egg heads

Holy sh*t those guys look terrible.

Not even subhuman, rather as if they are parallel to human, a separate and failed branch of human evolution.

Reminds me of the Nazca skulls from central America, that some internet conspiracy theorists say are due to human-alien breeding programmes:

14.jpg

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
7/10 muscular ripped guy is incel in 2017...

what an age we live!

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score

VERY low inhib appealing

images

L5CDu.jpg

that are egg heads

sh*t man i would f*****g kill myself if i looked like these poor fuckers

either that or go full on ll cool j and glue a hat to my head forever

ll-cool-j-son.jpg

lol

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
sh*t man i would f*****g kill myself if i looked like these poor fuckers

either that or go full on ll cool j and glue a hat to my head forever

View attachment 46889

lol

I do not think I will look better...

hope finasteride will work

Baldhurts

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
i know man f*****g brutal. looks terrible

still, you got the jawline going for you. jason statham has egg head too, it seems to working for him.

I agree broseph and your totally right. I appreciate the honesty from you people. The pill isn't even hard to swallow anymore. Thanks guys.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
I agree broseph and your totally right. I appreciate the honesty from you people. The pill isn't even hard to swallow anymore. Thanks guys.

Share your stories of rejections/scoffs.

I bet there is NOTHING with your looks and you just lay in autism spectre.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score

no point in bullshitting you man

anyway, aside from the odd head, you have plenty going for you to bald. be grateful for that at least.

i feel for those real egg heads.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
i hate losing my hair, its f*****g brutal, but am i forever grateful i have nice head

Status
Not open for further replies.