Tinder, Bumble, And Other Dating Sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
In the summer I went out to a nice bar here in town that is a 30s place. I saw a girl I would say is 4-5/10 I went up to her and said hi and he said this "I'm sorry, I'm not into bald guys, maybe you can try hitting on a bald woman"

That completely destroyed me. I have never since went up to a woman. I will never hit on another girl after that was said to me. I wanted to die. I went home with a 26 of jack Daniels and drank myself silly. True story brahs.
You were way too sensitive that night and because of it, you are letting that one girl dictate your whole life. Don't surrender your power to her. You are better than her. She does not represent every women. You just hit on the wrong woman and that is what happened. I know exactly what it is like to be "scarred" by traumatic events like that when people put you down.

Even with your hair situation, you still have a very masculine look that will definitely attract women who don't focus too much on hair. I know what it is like to have low self esteem even if people tell me I am good looking. I almost feel like that are throwing me a pity party. We are not throwing you a pity party.

Take David's advice and just initiate interest in as many women as you can. Its all a numbers game anyway. Women can sense when you are scared of rejection so make sure you learn how to change your body language to make it more approachable. My body language sometimes gave off the signal that I was unapproachable and I did not even know I was doing it. Not only that but I could not read body language too well. If you need help, read the book the Like Switch. You will know when you can approach someone who is interested in you.

Swoop

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you know something we don't?

tumblr_lw0yv3Uk4K1qbjo08o1_250.png

Nah man srs, he is not a troll. Wondered if he was a troll so I checked. Within 1 min I knew the guy is legit.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
tumblr_lw0yv3Uk4K1qbjo08o1_250.png

Nah man srs, he is not a troll. Wondered if he was a troll so I checked. Within 1 min I knew the guy is legit.

nice try Rick

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
You were way too sensitive that night and because of it, you are letting that one girl dictate your whole life. Don't surrender your power to her. You are better than her. She does not represent every women. You just hit on the wrong woman and that is what happened. I know exactly what it is like to be "scarred" by traumatic events like that when people put you down.

Even with your hair situation, you still have a very masculine look that will definitely attract women who don't focus too much on hair. I know what it is like to have low self esteem even if people tell me I am good looking. I almost feel like that are throwing me a pity party. We are not throwing you a pity party.

Take David's advice and just initiate interest in as many women as you can. Its all a numbers game anyway. Women can sense when you are scared of rejection so make sure you learn how to change your body language to make it more approachable. My body language sometimes gave off the signal that I was unapproachable and I did not even know I was doing it. Not only that but I could not read body language too well. If you need help, read the book the Like Switch. You will know when you can approach someone who is interested in you.

im confused...

did you guys miss the bit in the thread where c4l caught rick out? or are you trolling us?

you just wrote an essay to a guy that doesnt really exist...

Baldhurts

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
im confused...

did you guys miss the bit in the thread where c4l caught rick out? or are you trolling us?

Yes I do. I'm not this rick guy, but can someone please aware me so I can get in on what's happening here?

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
im confused...

That is ok. I am required by Jesus to write at least one essay a week with some godly sounding advice and insight. I was behind on my quota so I don't think my post will go to waste and I still get to keep my halo in the process.

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score

@Baldhurts listen to this very intelligent advise. If it helps you, I had a similar experience as you. Few years ago, when I was still married, my wife told me that she doesn't want to be with me anymore. I was utterly devastated and plunged into deep depression. To fight my depression, I turned to socializing more and more. One night I went to a club and approached a cute women(around 7) on dance floor. She saw me and immediately backed off and made a facial expression as if she saw some disgusting animal. I was crushed and immediately left the club and went to home and collapsed on my bed due to utter disappointment. Anyway, next week I mustered up the courage to go to the club again and approached a beautiful women (probably around 7.5 or 8). I approached her and just asked "will you like to dance". She looked at me for a few seconds and smiled, grabbed my hand and took me to the dance floor. We danced for some time, talked, made out and exchange phone number. I had similar experience with several other really pretty women in clubs that year. Some landed in dates and sex. I think I could have done more but I am very bad at calling or texting girls after getting their phone number. A lot of times, I wouldn't even text them. Also I wasn't even at a good place mentally because I was still holding on to the hope and trying to to get back with my wife and wasn't really looking for any relationship. So you see, just because one women recoils with disgust at you, it doesn't mean all women will. Believe it or not there are women who think even Chris Hemsworth is not good looking. You can't let opinion of one women control all your life. Pick yourself up and move on. You don't know what you are missing out on by not making an effort.

Baldhurts

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Baldhurts listen to this very intelligent advise. If it helps you, I had a similar experience as you. Few years ago, when I was still married, my wife told me that she doesn't want to be with me anymore. I was utterly devastated and plunged into deep depression. To fight my depression, I turned to socializing more and more. One night I went to a club and approached a cute women(around 7) on dance floor. She saw me and immediately backed off and made a facial expression as if she saw some disgusting animal. I was crushed and immediately left the club and went to home and collapsed on my bed due to utter disappointment. Anyway, next week I mustered up the courage to go to the club again and approached a beautiful women (probably around 7.5 or 8). I approached her and just asked "will you like to dance". She looked at me for a few seconds and smiled, grabbed my hand and took me to the dance floor. We danced for some time, talked, made out and exchange phone number. I had similar experience with several other really pretty women in clubs that year. Some landed in dates and sex. I think I could have done more but I am very bad at calling or texting girls after getting their phone number. A lot of times, I wouldn't even text them. Also I wasn't even at a good place mentally because I was still holding on to the hope and trying to to get back with my wife and wasn't really looking for any relationship. So you see, just because one women recoils with disgust at you, it doesn't mean all women will. Believe it or not there are women who think even Chris Hemsworth is not good looking. You can't let opinion of one women control all your life. Pick yourself up and move on. You don't know what you are missing out on by not making an effort.

Great advice, thanks for writing that. Still it's hard to imagine myself doing that.. leaving the house is awful and I start sweating when I'm around people, I get stared at often when I go out in public and it just makes me want to not be on earth anymore, I hate my hair loss and I feel less than subhuman. Honestly, it sucks and I'm sure others here can relate to me.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Great advice, thanks for writing that. Still it's hard to imagine myself doing that.. leaving the house is awful and I start sweating when I'm around people, I get stared at often when I go out in public and it just makes me want to not be on earth anymore, I hate my hair loss and I feel less than subhuman. Honestly, it sucks and I'm sure others here can relate to me.

LOOOOOOOOOL

i know man, its probably that huge f*****g egg head everybody is staring at

i wouldnt wana leave the house either

Status
Not open for further replies.