Tinder, Bumble, And Other Dating Sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
Great advice, thanks for writing that. Still it's hard to imagine myself doing that.. leaving the house is awful and I start sweating when I'm around people, I get stared at often when I go out in public and it just makes me want to not be on earth anymore, I hate my hair loss and I feel less than subhuman. Honestly, it sucks and I'm sure others here can relate to me.

Did you feel anxious around people before hairloss or it started after? Anyway, a friend of mine, due to abusive childhood, also has social anxiety. A psychiatrist put him on some med that suppressed his anxiety around people. The result? He got way more comfortable around people at work and ended up having sex with a decent looking girl at his work, something he never thought he was capable of doing. Now I am not advocating that you take any med. These mind altering drugs can have serious side effects. I never took them despite intense anxiety and depression I suffered due to my divorce. But what I am pointing out is that social anxiety was a huge opportunity cost for my friend because it prevented him from making an effort. So it may be a good idea to deal with your anxiety first by natural methods. Working out and following a good diet are great help. That helped me a lot. Also a strong network of family and friends is immensely helpful.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2017-01-08 at 00.34.46.png

Massive double chin composed of fat.

I still suspect (90%) that @Baldhurts is @rick39 tho.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Not cool. To call someone out like that.

Think about that. How would you like it if someone did that to your pages?

I just retrospected anti-jew passages by rick39 and found out this gem.

I do not think it is bad since he doesn't think he is fat or fat is problem by itself.

If he doesn't see a problem – why should I?

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I just retrospected anti-jew passages by rick39 and found out this gem.

I do not think it is bad since he doesn't think he is fat or fat is problem by itself.

If he doesn't see a problem – why should I?

So what. Even if he is (and I'm not judging him), that's his business.

You have a right to your opinion.

My opinion is this, it's kind of rude to post his personal pages.

But who am I to judge?

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
she can't be an incel she is a woman

why?

I've never had an issue with your posts. That's your opinion.

Also, I don't take generalizations personally. You have the right to dislike certain groups
of people. Your right.

It's just the personal page posts.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
They don't look like the same person. He is just looking for more validation which is normal when you have low self esteem.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Because you totally have this high esthetic eye for bone structure and body frame.

Thanks it is one of the most pleasant compliment that can applied to me.

Now imagine what a torture to live where 90% of people are sub 7.5/10 (by my own rating) and communicating with them and seeing my own inferior face/hair in every mirror.

I wish I never got a redpill and continue to live pre-puberty life.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

Baldhurts

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, that's my bb misc account. If you look at my post history you will see the misc destroying me in all threads. And my content there is comparable to my content here.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks it is one of the most pleasant compliment that can applied to me.

Now imagine what a torture to live where 90% of people are sub 7.5/10 (by my own rating) and communicating with them and seeing my own inferior face/hair in every mirror.

I wish I never got a redpill and continue to live pre-puberty life.

Did you ever try photography as a hobby?

I also notice you choose really good photo quality pics sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.