Tinder, Bumble, And Other Dating Sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@CopeForLife sometimes people have a good eye it's a sort of 'art' not traditional as a painter or sculpture..Maybe it's your 'Hell' but maybe in a way it can be something else for you..Noticing really detailed bone structure takes a sharp eye...Looking at someones bones is really just how light is reflected and angles of face and body,,,this can be applied to photography if interest is there and opportunity.

This is easier said than done where I live of course so take it with that in mind I don't know your environment or living situation.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, that's my bb misc account. If you look at my post history you will see the misc destroying me in all threads. And my content there is comparable to my content here.

Now I believe you are legit. Sorry for comparing with @rick39.

Did you ever try photography as a hobby?

I also notice you choose really good photo quality pics sometimes.

I know I have a good taste in aesthetics but photography never bothered me. So it is kind of waste.

Anyway It is cringe to have an account somewhere like instagram (you always do photos to share with someone don't you?) making 10/10 photos and scared to post a simple selfie because of sub 7/10 face.

I avoid all photos of myself under every curcimstances. Sometimes I wake up in nightmare that some of my photos floated in social network (I registered nowhere).

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Now I believe you are legit. Sorry for comparing with @rick39.

I know I have a good taste in aesthetics but photography never bothered me. So it is kind of waste.

Anyway It is cringe to have an account somewhere like instagram (you always do photos to share with someone don't you?) making 10/10 photos and scared to post a simple selfie because of sub 7/10 face.

I avoid all photos of myself under every curcimstances. Sometimes I wake up in nightmare that some of my photos floated in social network (I registered nowhere).

I dont mean photos of yourself...I mean YOU doing photos of other people...learngin about lighting and lenses..

I just thought you have an artistic eye from some of the pics you put up...its not always 'hot' people in my opinion but reminds me more of models photographers like to shoot because they love shadows (very thin body and angular bones create great shadows)

I could be wrong but i just wondered.

Also you seem to enjoy beauty of both men and women but i know you are not gay.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
I dont mean photos of yourself...I mean YOU doing photos of other people...learngin about lighting and lenses..

I just thought you have an artistic eye from some of the pics you put up...its not always 'hot' people in my opinion but reminds me more of models photographers like to shoot because they love shadows (very thin body and angular bones create great shadows)

I could be wrong but i just wondered.

Also you seem to enjoy beauty of both men and women but i know you are not gay.

I meant ugly and autistic photograph looks cringeworthy. I do not want to be cringeworthy ;)

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I meant ugly and autistic photograph looks cringeworthy. I do not want to be cringeworthy ;)

Photo by Richard Avedon To me its like a work of art.
3813e8e3f4064d44acaa7e5c4b5317f1-1.jpg

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
What? LOL You can take photos of beautiful women.

No I cannot. A little story.

NYE I was celebrating with friends of mine (I wanted to "celebrate" at home alone but they insisted). There were two girls one is a model.

Legit f*****g model 8/10 she works in model agency and from time to time goes for a work to a Singapore, Europe and etc. Not like I wanted to have a sex with her but still while party was going she didn't even looked at me once or dropped a small talk like I was nothing. Literally. But he laughed a lot on "joke" about my bald scalp dropped by another guy.

When I was in Asia here and there were models whenever I catch glances they look at me like on inferior cockroach or something.

How can I interact with them (photos or you name) if I am sub7/10?

Bonus: my Chad friend had sex with that model that night a few times

Found an insane model btw:
https://www.instagram.com/sarahfuckingsnyder/

Scroll down a bit, she has hot body, insane lips and that deep set eyes ends her looks. I think she is a one who is conventionally 9/10.

Photo by Richard Avedon To me its like a work of art.
View attachment 46915

End of nose of female model is a bit "heavy" but again deep set eyes with this facial bones distribution is beautiful.

Guy has insane eye area with hunter eyes and decent eyebrows.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

NYE I was celebrating with friends of mine (I wanted to "celebrate" at home alone but they insisted). There were two girls one is a model.

Legit f*****g model 8/10 she works in model agency and from time to time goes for a work to a Singapore, Europe and etc. Not like I wanted to have a sex with her but still while party was going she didn't even looked at me once or dropped a small talk like I was nothing. Literally. But he laughed a lot on "joke" about my bald scalp dropped by another guy.

When I was in Asia here and there were models whenever I catch glances they look at me like on inferior cockroach or something.

Scroll down a bit, she has hot body, insane lips and that deep set eyes ends her looks. I think she is a one who is conventionally 9/10.

End of nose of female model is a bit "heavy" but again deep set eyes with this facial bones distribution is beautiful.

She is gorgeous girl.

see you have good eye

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank you cope4life

You are welcome.

Btw why you haven't LDAR yet?

I almost completely done.

Now working on some savings. Also will get my own apartment soon and will make a renovation.

Will switch to full LDAR mode then.

Baldhurts

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You are welcome.

Btw why you haven't LDAR yet?

I almost completely done.

Now working on some savings. Also will get my own apartment soon and will make a renovation.

Will switch to full LDAR mode then.

I am in full LDAR mode. I don't go out, I never leave the house. I have a home gym that I use, have my groceries delivered to me, and that's it. I accept life and that I'm invisible to even 3/10 women. I'm okay with life now!

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am in full LDAR mode. I don't go out, I never leave the house. I have a home gym that I use, have my groceries delivered to me, and that's it. I accept life and that I'm invisible to even 3/10 women. I'm okay with life now!

What is LDAR mean?

You are insane if you think only 3 woman.

I think the hair loss is giving you body dysmorphic.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I checked out this girl's instagram. She's hot, yeah. I gotta be honest though, seeing that sh*t really got me.

That girl is what, 21 years old? Already a millionaire (through a successful modelling career) and currently dating Jaden Smith (another millionaire). Her life is a joke.

Her 'job' basically just consists of her wandering around half naked for a couple of hours, soaking up the validation, while a couple of starstruck, 8/10 cameramen take pictures of her. Most of her time is spent f*****g about at beach parties in Barbados, snorting coke and driving cars that cost more than the sum of this forums' yearly incomes.

She lives a life millions can only dream of and why? Because she happened to be born good looking. Woop di f*****g do. She hasn't had to work a day in her life, just had it all handed to her from day one solely because of her genetics/facial symmetry. Makes me f*****g angry.

Compare her situation with someone like @David_MPN 's. Sure, David was fortunate to take easily to his studies. He's a bright guy (as most on here will agree) and was lucky to be born intelligent. He's still had to work though, bloody hard by the sounds of things, to get where he currently is professionally. He's got a PhD in Astronomy.

And yet he's probably earning less in a year than this girl does in a week. He spends his nights wanking into a flannel because his aesthetic genes went AWOL.

To his immense credit, he's pouring a lot of time and effort into looks maxing (and he's definitely jumped up a couple of rungs from when he was 21), but he'll never have even a fraction of what this girl has, not in wealth, status or (even) happiness. Dude's a scientist, doing high level work in a challenging field, but society cares more about some qualificationless 21yr old than about pushing the boundaries of knowledge. Its f*****g sad.

We faun over aesthetics on this forum, little realising that our obsessions with these instagram fucksluts and celebrity bimbos is the problem. We create these monsters. Every time we go and see the new Tom Cruise movie, buy a copy of Vogue, any of it. We're just pouring all our hard earned cash into the palms of people like Sarah Snyder, people who never did anything to deserve it. Makes me sick.

I'm a little uncomfortable with the comparison though. It may be unfair that I make less than Sarah Snyder, but that would be entirely due to Sarah Snyder being overpaid, not my being underpaid. There are very, very few people who "deserve" to be making seven figures, and I wouldn't most count PhD scientists as part of that community. But I realize why I'm being compared -- it's because it's my thread and it's largely about me. I get it.

I wish we cared less about deed-less celebrities such as Sarah Snyder and the Kardashians. In my opinion, it's an indicator of moral and cultural decay. Life will always be unfair but the excessive adoration we give to celebrities and the excessive payouts to the ultra-rich are not beneficial. Tom Cruise is at least a decent actor, and the world is a better place with Magnolia and The Edge of Tomorrow existing. I don't see any value added from Sarah Snyder's instagram. It's a much less evolved popular entertainment.

Baldhurts

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah. In all seriousness buddy, you need to see a shrink. You've got BDD.

I don't believe I have BDD. I truly believe I have swallowed the red pill. Balding is a sexual death sentence no matter your looks level. I just watched videos on YouTube of men getting hair replacement systems and it truly dawned on me the importance of hair, not to mention, how happy and invigorated they looked after the wig was glued to their head and the haircut complete. Total 1000% improvement. After seeing it I felt more dead inside. No joke, before I go to sleep tonight I'm asking god to take my life in a painless way so I can just go to heaven and serve. I have no purpose on this earth and the less time I'm here the better. Everyday is a struggle and it keeps getting harder and harder.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't believe I have BDD. I truly believe I have swallowed the red pill. Balding is a sexual death sentence no matter your looks level. I just watched videos on YouTube of men getting hair replacement systems and it truly dawned on me the importance of hair, not to mention, how happy and invigorated they looked after the wig was glued to their head and the haircut complete. Total 1000% improvement. After seeing it I felt more dead inside. No joke, before I go to sleep tonight I'm asking god to take my life in a painless way so I can just go to heaven and serve. I have no purpose on this earth and the less time I'm here the better. Everyday is a struggle and it keeps getting harder and harder.

Why not just get a hair transplant?

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
Tom Cruise is at least a decent actor, and the world is a better place with Magnolia and The Edge of Tomorrow existing. I don't see any value added from Sarah Snyder's instagram. It's a much less evolved popular entertainment.
You are right about Tom Cruise. He deliberately risked his life while shooting Mission Impossible 6. The dude hung outside a flying airplane on a wire! That level of dedication to work is immensely respectable.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You are right about Tom Cruise. He deliberately risked his life while shooting Mission Impossible 6. The dude hung outside a flying airplane on a wire! That level of dedication to work is immensely respectable.

I have been watching Scientology documentary though---and i have so little respect for him after watching this...I know that has nothing to do with his physical capabilities...but I really feel such a negative feeling towards him now.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

OK. That changes things. You should of just said that.

Status
Not open for further replies.