Tinder, Bumble, And Other Dating Sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't believe I have BDD. I truly believe I have swallowed the red pill. Balding is a sexual death sentence no matter your looks level. I just watched videos on YouTube of men getting hair replacement systems and it truly dawned on me the importance of hair, not to mention, how happy and invigorated they looked after the wig was glued to their head and the haircut complete. Total 1000% improvement. After seeing it I felt more dead inside. No joke, before I go to sleep tonight I'm asking god to take my life in a painless way so I can just go to heaven and serve. I have no purpose on this earth and the less time I'm here the better. Everyday is a struggle and it keeps getting harder and harder.

if this really isnt rick f*****g with us, then youve got some serious f*****g issues man. you should probably go see someone about it

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
https://m.reddit.com/r/amiugly/comments/5m4j2e/m_27_id_like_an_unbiased_opinion/

I cant handle amount of cope in reddit comment section

they still didn't aware him that he is deformed

@Baldhurts

this is example of BAD looks:

m9SAe2A.jpg

https://m.reddit.com/r/amiugly/comments/5lq2j8/26_m_insecurity_growing_up/

he is f*****g 5'5.2 (yes, with 0.2)

file.gif

file.gif

YOUR LOOK IS FINE

He would look fine with hair..i wonder if it would be better for him not to shave it.

T

tellersquill

I don't believe I have BDD. I truly believe I have swallowed the red pill. Balding is a sexual death sentence no matter your looks level. I just watched videos on YouTube of men getting hair replacement systems and it truly dawned on me the importance of hair, not to mention, how happy and invigorated they looked after the wig was glued to their head and the haircut complete. Total 1000% improvement. After seeing it I felt more dead inside. No joke, before I go to sleep tonight I'm asking god to take my life in a painless way so I can just go to heaven and serve. I have no purpose on this earth and the less time I'm here the better. Everyday is a struggle and it keeps getting harder and harder.
I've said it once and so have the other members of this forum - You are a good looking guy!

The reason you are not getting laid isn't because of your looks.

Its probably more to do with your fatalist attitude. I mean, come on, all this Lay Down and Rot business, you are a solid 7 out of 10.

Maybe just for your self esteem (because it seems to be on the floor) you need to sleep with a handful of 5s just to get back out there.

Try tinder and try cracking a smile in one of your photos.

A good self esteem test is to answer this question: Tell me three good things about you?

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've said it once and so have the other members of this forum - You are a good looking guy!

The reason you are not getting laid isn't because of your looks.

Its probably more to do with your fatalist attitude. I mean, come on, all this Lay Down and Rot business, you are a solid 7 out of 10.

Maybe just for your self esteem (because it seems to be on the floor) you need to sleep with a handful of 5s just to get back out there.

Try tinder and try cracking a smile in one of your photos.

A good self esteem test is to answer this question: Tell me three good things about you?

100%

your not getting laid because you are a brainless moron who poses like a f*****g retard in every photo

show a bit of personality ffs, SMILE!!

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
You are in denial. You Do have a Body Image Problem and it's your hair. You don't like how it looks on you. Ironically you changed your avatar to show your physique which makes me think now you might be trolling us after all or just fishing for more self validation that you are "hot". You already got that validation from some of our female posters.

You obviously need mental help and I don't think anyone here has the power to change you. I suffer from BDD and I know what its like to hate the way you look in the mirror even if people say you are handsome. However, I don't let it control my life like you do. I have "mental scars" from my past but it never prevented me from getting a higher education and being financially successful. I learned to take the focus off of me and focus on things that made me feel some self worth based on how much better I made others feel.

You are very lucky. You have a good head shape that you can still get a transplant or wear a wig and you don't have to worry about looking bad with a shaved head. You are 6ft 2 so you say. Most women love tall guys. Your physique is great. You spent alot time improving your physique for what? You don't even go out to show it off. I would be going to public places with my shirt off if I had a body like yours. Or be proud to go to the gym with tank tops and shorts. Look at Fred, he was worse off than you and he is slaying women left and right. He does not have a body like yours either. He does not have chiseled jaw like you either. If any one can help you, it would be Fred.

You live in Canada and have Hasson and Wong and Rahal in your "neighborhood". How lucky can you get. Go for a consultation and see what they can do for you. If you don't have the money, ( you don't leave the house so I don't know how you make money) than get out there and make some. If Shook is willing, let him give you some of his insight and advice and follow his lead. He lives in your neck of he woods too.

If you are trolling us, you are doing a pretty good job because people like me are falling for it "hook, line and sinker". However, since I felt like you did when I was younger, I know it is possible.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
You are in denial. You Do have a Body Image Problem and it's your hair. You don't like how it looks on you. Ironically you changed your avatar to show your physique which makes me think now you might be trolling us after all or just fishing for more self validation that you are "hot". You already got that validation from some of our female posters.

You obviously need mental help and I don't think anyone here has the power to change you. I suffer from BDD and I know what its like to hate the way you look in the mirror even if people say you are handsome. However, I don't let it control my life like you do. I have "mental scars" from my past but it never prevented me from getting a higher education and being financially successful. I learned to take the focus off of me and focus on things that made me feel some self worth based on how much better I made others feel.

You are very lucky. You have a good head shape that you can still get a transplant or wear a wig and you don't have to worry about looking bad with a shaved head. You are 6ft 2 so you say. Most women love tall guys. Your physique is great. You spent alot time improving your physique for what? You don't even go out to show it off. I would be going to public places with my shirt off if I had a body like yours. Or be proud to go to the gym with tank tops and shorts. Look at Fred, he was worse off than you and he is slaying women left and right. He does not have a body like yours either. He does not have chiseled jaw like you either. If any one can help you, it would be Fred.

You live in Canada and have Hasson and Wong and Rahal in your "neighborhood". How lucky can you get. Go for a consultation and see what they can do for you. If you don't have the money, ( you don't leave the house so I don't know how you make money) than get out there and make some. If Shook is willing, let him give you some of his insight and advice and follow his lead. He lives in your neck of he woods too.

If you are trolling us, you are doing a pretty good job because people like me are falling for it "hook, line and sinker". However, since I felt like you did when I was younger, I know it is possible.

lol this is so funny

dude its rick!! hes trolling us. look at my screen shot above

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172274573

hes f*****g messing with us man!!

Dante92

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

tumblr_mt80mvKYGn1rqfhi2o1_500.gif

This. And if the good @DoctorHouse tells you you're a good-looking troll, then you must realize that you have to get your sh*t together.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
lol this is so funny

dude its rick!! hes trolling us. look at my screen shot above

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172274573

hes f*****g messing with us man!!
The photos don't match. Who is the buffed guy he is using in his posts. How do we know you are not the one playing switcharoo with the photos. May its you who is doing the trolling. Anyway, I am done for now. My post was for anyone who has BDD. And I got news for you, on here, there are plenty of them.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
The photos don't match. Who is the buffed guy he is using in his posts. How do we know you are not the one playing switcharoo with the photos. May its you who is doing the trolling. Anyway, I am done for now. My post was for anyone who has BDD. And I got news for you, on here, there are plenty of them.

looooool what? the picture in that bb forum profile is rick man!!

but yes i like your post. ive had bdd before and its not nice. it fucks u up mentally for sure. but u can move past it. everyone can. its not healthy to fixate on one thing like that.

but common man, you really think a guy like this is for real? look at him, the way he poses. that stupid pouting sh*t these retards do. the body, the tank top? whoever the f*** this guy is, im sure hes living his life just fine right now. those vain photos are not the photos of a man who is living as a recluse because of his receding hairline lol. gimme a break. hes probably slaying as we speak

its rick!!!!!!!

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
looooool what? the picture in that bb forum profile is rick man!!

but yes i like your post. ive had bdd before and its not nice. it fucks u up mentally for sure. but u can move past it. everyone can. its not healthy to fixate on one thing like that.

but common man, you really think a guy like this is for real? look at him, the way he poses. that stupid pouting sh*t these retards do. the body, the tank top? whoever the f*** this guy is, im sure hes living his life just fine right now. those vain photos are not the photos of a man who is living as a recluse because of his receding hairline lol. gimme a break. hes probably slaying as we speak

its rick!!!!!!!
I understand but he is using two different photos of two completely different people. So you are saying none of the photos are of what rick really looks like? If he is using two fake photos, would you be able to google the photos to see who they belong to.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
yesterday he had that other guys picture in his profile, now hes changed it

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Ok, then who is the other guy? You do realize they are not the same people.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I understand but he is using two different photos of two completely different people. So you are saying none of the photos are of what rick really looks like? If he is using two fake photos, would you be able to google the photos to see who they belong to.

lol who the f*** knows what going on

maybe hes a 12 year old girl just f*****g with us to get attention.

this sh*t is hilarious

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok, then who is the other guy? You do realize they are not the same people.

i have nooooo idea. but its ridiculous. prob just some random dude he found on the internet.

this rick dude is nuts! hes got 2000 posts on that bb forum lol

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
i have nooooo idea. but its ridiculous. prob just some random dude he found on the internet.

this rick dude is nuts! hes got 2000 posts on that bb forum lol
Can you google the other image and see who it is? I tried and nothing came up.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Can you google the other image and see who it is? I tried and nothing came up.

i cant find anything. it doesnt matter. that guy with the stupid pouting is rick

this is so f*****g funny man. ITS RICK!!! you can see the bullshit in his posts

Status
Not open for further replies.