Tinder, Bumble, And Other Dating Sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
and thanks for reminding me why i don't put a lot of pics or myself up on dating apps LOL>>Going to wind up on HairLossTalk.com being analyze by everyone.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe I am spoiled by a girls around me guys but that's is a bit above average (looksmaxed with style tho). Those you sent would be 4/10 here.

And you would be 7.5/10+ and slay like a wild.

Screen Shot 2017-01-19 at 07.07.44.png

Screen Shot 2017-01-19 at 07.08.52.png

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
there is something slutty in the first one... might be good for a NS albeit she looks like a chicken nugget and beware a belly

2-nd nah

3-rd long face + thick hips

4-th 3 points lower than you come on, she's ugly af

5-th that thai tranny but looks best of all but her nose can be bigger IRL...
giphy.gif

Are you telling me you wouldn't bang any of these girls?? Low t alert.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
God thanks I live in a country where bodypositive/feminist/fat propaganda is still marginal. Landwhales are still under the shaming. And even in 2017 it is ok to tell overweight woman that she needs to lose her f*****g weight.

NO WAY this https://www.instagram.com/prettybigmovement/ will be a new "beauty". "full figured dance company"

f*** no.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
God thanks I live in a country where bodypositive/feminist/fat propaganda is still marginal. Landwhales are still under the shaming. And even in 2017 it is ok to tell overweight woman that she needs to lose her f*****g weight.

NO WAY this https://www.instagram.com/prettybigmovement/ will be a new "beauty". "full figured dance company"

f*** no.

i agree with you on that...

but none of the girls in his pics were like that...they were not 'skinny' but they were not fat.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

This is a dating show where it's incels vs chads competing for one woman's love.

Made me think if I was on the incel team with cope, Dante and rick 39, then shook, Fred show up on the chad team and wreck us.
Screen Shot 2017-01-19 at 07.45.02.png

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
i agree with you on that...

but none of the girls in his pics were like that...they were not 'skinny' but they were not fat.

They are out of shape and it is not normal.

Where I do live this is considered fat.

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

This is a dating show where it's incels vs chads competing for one woman's love.

Made me think if I was on the incel team with cope, Dante and rick 39, then shook, Fred show up on the chad team and wreck us.
Skipped through the episodes to see who she ended up with. Surprise, surprise she picked Chad.
But, Chad rejected her in the end when she told him she used to date Fabio. f*****g GOLD! Skip to 7:40 on this video.

On second thought I'm feeling like this show is fake, might be some bluepill director trying to show that looks isn't everything. So, the pretty girl gets punished for picking Chad, and the viewers will think that she should have picked the beta provider.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.