Tinder, Bumble, And Other Dating Sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It is a considerable amount but I really do think that its not beyond the remit of logical action.

The best thing to do is get a consultation and find out how much of your appearance would be improved with a nose job. If the difference is considerable and you think it will take you up a notch on the looks scale then I say go for it.

Those images that Hairlossblues posted are well worth 10k. Some of them went from a 4/5 to a 6/7. And let me tell you: that is jumping from wouldn't f*** territory all the way to would f*** territory.

I agree i thought they did improve in rating as well or i would not have posted them

I don't know why wolf pack thinks they are so unattractive.

they greatly improved their face

i think the guys underestimate jumping from a 3, 4 or 5 even just to a 6 or 7 can greatly improve a man/womans life not just dating but also professional.

I just re looked at all those guys--is it going to make a hot blonde Nordic beauty in her prime woman want them? probably not but they can definitely get very attractive women.

When a nose is too big for face you don't look past it

i bet on tinder if a woman or man see a big nose its automatically 'next' and don't even look at whole face.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
My chin is pretty average I think, my problem is it's asymmetric. I don't know if they can do anything about that.

I think your chin was fine to be honest I don't remember it one way or other.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@David_MPN

Don't do anything surgical hair or nose etc until you hit your goal weight because i could be wrong but I think your face is effected by weight changes.

I know they tell women not to do face lifts or breast jobs unless if they are planning to lose weight.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
@David_MPN

Don't do anything surgical hair or nose etc until you hit your goal weight because i could be wrong but I think your face is effected by weight changes.

I know they tell women not to do face lifts or breast jobs unless if they are planning to lose weight.
Everyone wants to be this guy underneath all the puddles of lard.

upload_2017-1-19_3-13-25.png

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Adrian Brody and Adam Driver are two guys who can slay with huge noses.

adrien-brody.jpg

adam-driver-gq-1.jpg

They have other things going for them, mainly height, frame, hair, skin, low body fat, and probably teeth if I looked at more photos. I've heard both of these men described as ugly, but I my honest suspicion is that there's a long line of women waiting to sleep with them.

[I'm aware that I have neither their height, their frame, nor their hair.]

There was a stupid woman at my old job who described Brody as "ugly hot" (or some dumb term like that), she had this really nonsensical explanation of why Adrian Brody was both ugly and hot at the same time. It's bullshit of course. He's not ugly and hot at the same time. He is above average in looks, that is all.

What would you ladies and gents assign Brody and Driver out of 10?

I thought them both ugly when i first saw them but found them sexy after watching them on screen a few times.

more of it has to do with their speech voices bodies and various performances.

If either of them got a nose job it would actually ruin their faces.

this happened with Jennifer Grey from Dirty Dancing-as soon as she got her nose fixed she was prettier but lost something unique about herself as an actress.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
More matches for my hair loss talk brahs

http://imgur.com/a/HQYxp

Nothing exciting yet convo wise. Potential Friday night drink date with 2nd last girl.

i don't like the first one mostly to do with makeup is 'hard' but all the rest are cute the 3rd one is really very pretty i would even say beautiful.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The first one is a bikini physique competitor. I would agree harsh makeup

OH okay she may not look like that normally she may have given you a pic from a competition...so it's looking 'drag' queen because it has to be that way on stage or you disappear.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
Decided to download bumble again and see if I can get some dates to get more practice. After an hour on the app here are the current matches. No convos yet (they have to message first) here are the current matches:
http://imgur.com/a/mbIgp

I will update convos and more matches as they come in.

Damn dude.. that chick 3rd from the top is nice.. Love a girl who looks after her nails too.

Is she like south American? Love the olive skin

Baldhurts

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Damn dude.. that chick 3rd from the top is nice.. Love a girl who looks after her nails too.

Is she like south American? Love the olive skin

Have 25 total matches since 7pm. Lots of junk yard dogs on this app tho. I swiped maybe 1/6 girls and only swiped on girls who looked like they took care of themselves body wise.. they better be putting in work at the gym if I have to do it too.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Decided to download bumble again and see if I can get some dates to get more practice. After an hour on the app here are the current matches. No convos yet (they have to message first) here are the current matches:
http://imgur.com/a/mbIgp

I will update convos and more matches as they come in.

there is something slutty in the first one... might be good for a NS albeit she looks like a chicken nugget and beware a belly

2-nd nah

3-rd long face + thick hips

4-th 3 points lower than you come on, she's ugly af

5-th that thai tranny but looks best of all but her nose can be bigger IRL...

Baldhurts

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
there is something slutty in the first one... might be good for a NS albeit she looks like a chicken nugget and beware a belly

2-nd nah

3-rd long face + thick hips

4-th 3 points lower than you come on, she's ugly af

5-th that thai tranny but looks best of all but her nose can be bigger IRL...

Brb suicide

Cope dropping the ultimate red pill in here

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm patiently waiting for shook to come in and say he would not smash any of them.

Well i though girls from other page of pics better BUT i remember you like Columbian and Lebanese looking women so i am going to guess you like some of these women better.

Status
Not open for further replies.