My Regimen
Reaction score

Baldhurts

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is hot high T female, ideal for breeding

jodi-lyn-okeefe-2.jpg

How your redneck Amy Adams is considered hot I do not know.

-shookwun approved.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyway everyone photo here contains subhumans (except Barbara).

Now meet the real gods, unmoggable.

Tyson-Ballou-22.jpg

jon-kortajarena_jgq5.jpg

rs_560x415-141110144554-1024.Tswift-jmd-111014.jpg

women beauty is inferior

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
if Cope doesn't post Jon Kortajarena in a thread, does it really exist?

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Won't happen. 0.9374646464% or something like that of the male population looks like this. They do not represent 'real' guys out there.

I think same percent of people suffers premature balding. So this probability is still strong.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm learning a few things from the past few pages of this thread.

I think @Baldhurt's experiences are a good example of looks being prima facie. He has social anxiety and low self-confidence, which a lot of women say they don't like, so he may have had a hard time writing "an interesting profile", which many women say is the top priority. However he is hot, good bone structure, tall, low body fat. He's matching up with numerous lookers. I don't know what their personalities are like but they look hot.

Meanwhile, some people are saying "ugly, 4/10, wouldn't do, the third one is passable though" but they don't get a lot of dates and experience themselves so it's a problem and in my opinion indicative of a projecting body dysmorphia. If you think even girls in the top 15% of their age bracket are ugly, you have a problem.

@Wolfpack and @hairblues give more detailed assessments, which is not altogether surprising given their backgrounds. They have had no choice but to think about these issues in greater detail. It actually reminds me (no offense!) of wine drinkers who can't enjoy a bottle that costs less than $40, and who might actually know what they're talking about when they say "hint of strawberry" (most people don't). It takes a high level of practice and training to be that discerning.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
I think same percent of people suffers premature balding. So this probability is still strong.

Hmm not sure about that. I believe a truly beautiful and aesthetically perfect male like the ones you posted are incredibly rare, in fact I've never seen one in real life. I have however seen quite a few prematurely balding guys. I think guys like that are even rarer than an aesthetically perfect female, because guys don't have makeup to rely on, just their features.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
Yes, but that is the thing. Not all women could wear make up as well as she does! (#TheUnNatural-Natural-Selection)

Exactly. Like I always say: You can put makeup on a pig, and it'll still look like a pig. Makeup works wonders but it can't take you from legit ugly to model just like that, you've got to have something to work with, something Eva clearly has.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey @David_MPN ^^ sorry I can not read the thread (too much work). How is it going? Have you find love already? :)

I met 5 women in the first fifteen days of the year. There were two that I wanted to meet again, but they didn't want to meet me. One of them said she would get back to me, but I don't expect her to ever get back in touch. I have one date coming up but I'm not enthusiastic. I'm running out of matches too so it's drying up.

The past few pages have thus had a debate as to what I should do to improve my fortunes (nose jobs versus hair transplant versus everything else), that i should lose even more weight, eventually culminating in a general discussion of the nature of aesthetics. It started from people debating the importance of nose.

Situation doesn't look promising at all. I'm envious of studmuffin @Baldhurts who gets 25 sexy matches with little effort on a single app. He is very blessed.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, but that is the thing. Not all women could wear make up as well as she does! (#TheUnNatural-Natural-Selection)

Exactly. Like I always say: You can put makeup on a pig, and it'll still look like a pig. Makeup works wonders but it can't take you from legit ugly to model just like that, you've got to have something to work with, something Eva clearly has.

pizzaslayer.gif

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
How many threads have cracked 100 pages in Impact?

Status
Not open for further replies.