Tinder, Bumble, And Other Dating Sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
first of all you should be running beardcel game, looks like you can grow a thick one with that stubble. see Dan Bilzerian without a beard to witness the heights it can elevate you to

more stylish glasses, you might already be doing this

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, I remember.
I have a big nose too :( I can teach you how to make it thinner with makeup ahaha :)
Your nose is what gives you the John Turturro twist. Are you sure you want to date a girl who does not know/like/adore/idolize Turturro? (I hope I wrote his name right)

From my POV you are just very different type of men/beauty. The thing is, applications such as Tinder can not communicate one's charm, right?
Imagine how the game would change if it could!

Have you account on reddit?

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
Here is a more honest, unflattering, recent photo where my friend and I are visiting an American city. Can you tell which city we're visiting?

There are at least two reasons why Katherine Heigl is famous.

David you look better than your friend. I am really surprised he does very well at online dating. Do you guys live in the same city?

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
first of all you should be running beardcel game, looks like you can grow a thick one with that stubble
more stylish glasses, you might already be doing this

You stole my looksmaxing advice to David! It seems he can grow a f*****g thick beard. Mirin at this stubble.

Also your upper teeth are cute... Could be for a girl.

You look like Rabbit Bunny from cartoon.

vector-illustration-of-bunny-rabbit-cartoon.jpg

I know it is another insecurity but we are on HairLossTalk.com and I cannot do not drop an another pill.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
That picture on the left is quite a bad picture though

Heigl was really hot when she was younger, in the early seasons of Grey's Anatomy and also in the movie Knocked Up.

Katherine-Heigl-GIFs-51.gif

0a35af9b3c45eaec0c5c151eb8b76e3d.jpg

However, she comes off as kind of a b**ch, and she's not ageing well, so we're going to hear less and less of her over time unless she becomes a tabloid scandal queen.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
David you look better than your friend. I am really surprised he does very well at online dating. Do you guys live in the same city?

No, he lives in Toronto, I cropped him out of the picture.

I think I look better too, but regardless he does very well at online dating. That's the objective measure of a man's aesthetic.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I met 5 women in the first fifteen days of the year. There were two that I wanted to meet again, but they didn't want to meet me. One of them said she would get back to me, but I don't expect her to ever get back in touch. I have one date coming up but I'm not enthusiastic. I'm running out of matches too so it's drying up.

The past few pages have thus had a debate as to what I should do to improve my fortunes (nose jobs versus hair transplant versus everything else), that i should lose even more weight, eventually culminating in a general discussion of the nature of aesthetics. It started from people debating the importance of nose.

Situation doesn't look promising at all. I'm envious of studmuffin @Baldhurts who gets 25 sexy matches with little effort on a single app. He is very blessed.
Hopefully he won't let those "blessings" go to waste because of his fear of rejection. Amazing how the fear of rejection along with low self esteem can be a total disaster in the making.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
All that, IMO, is very arguable. She is just ageing. Which is "normal" but not tolerated anymore. (#youthfulnessDictature)

I mean it in a more personality sense. The type of persona she took, the type of roles she took in Hollywood, don't translate well to an older woman.

Jennifer Lawrence and Amanda Seyfried for example, both have incredible figures and faces. To some of the men on this forum they might be 3.5/10 each, but most men out there find them quite hot. However, they don't sex themselves up in movies. They don't play the innocent seductress role, or the ditzy cheerleader role, or the sexy b**ch roles, they have more serious roles and more serious personas. So they have a good shot to still be in the public imagination in ten years.

Olivia Munn? Megan Fox? Not so much.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
No, he lives in Toronto, I cropped him out of the picture.

I think I look better too, but regardless he does very well at online dating. That's the objective measure of a man's aesthetic.

Unless you live in the same city as him, I wouldn't compare his success in online dating to yours. You certainly do look better.
@Pasbrillantebrunette also thinks so. So you have a women's opinion as well.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Megan's looks are slipping more and more by the year. She used to be really extraordinarily hot back in the Transformers day, legit 'every' guy's dream girl? Now? Still pretty, but age (although she's 'only' 30) and injections are catching up with her. Ageing fcking sucks!

She was hot but she was also marketed as a pure piece of meat. Nothing else in spite of having some acting ability. As such she cannot age.

Notice the cult classic movie Jennifer's Body:
Jennifer's_Body_CD_Soundtrack.jpg

Two equally hot women were in the movie: Megan Fox and Amanda Seyfried. But only Fox's sexiness was marketed.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
If I remember correctly, she is in the TV show Lucifer. It's amazing she looks like that at 38.
Yes, I enjoy watching Lucifer. I wish I looked like him and had his accent. They casted him well.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
She was hot but she was also marketed as a pure piece of meat. Nothing else in spite of having some acting ability. As such she cannot age.

Notice the cult classic movie Jennifer's Body:
Jennifer's_Body_CD_Soundtrack.jpg

Two equally hot women were in the movie: Megan Fox and Amanda Seyfried. But only Fox's sexiness was marketed.

She always plays the bitchy popular girl (Megan). Her looks are (were) perfect for it, and she's got the voice and mannerisms too. Amanda is a more 'cute' girl type, which I think is why she's not cast in the same type of roles as Megan.

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
@David_MPN something just occurred to me. All the guys on this forum who have had good success on Tinder have been from outside the US. Your friend lives in Toronto and a friend of mine who does well online also lives Canada. It will be nice to hear from guys who live in the US and have done well. I know a couple of people in real life who have done well but they are around 70 years old. I am yet to meet someone in his twenties and thirties who has had good success . May be @buckthorn can add some perspective as he lives in the US as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.