Tinder, Bumble, And Other Dating Sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
emily_ratajkowski_single_split_boyfriend_andrew_dryden_19f89pt-19f89q0.jpg

Apparently this is her ex ^ (quick research, sorry if it's not accurate). Hope guys, hope!

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
i don't think anyone has ever been as looks mis matched then these two and i actually do think its true love as she still looks fantastic and they have stayed together.
she was never my favorite model compared to some of her peers--but i think she was one of the most perfect looking beautiful of them
ricandpaulina.jpg

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Only explanation is they are rich as f*** and have a huge social circle thats how you get grills brahs

I don't know i think models have access to rich famous and good looking men..

carrie otis married Mickey Rourke (in his absolute lovely prime)
Cindy Crawford married Richard Gere did not get hotter than him

Heidi Klum married her ugly old makeup artist--not rich or famous..ad the PEAK of her prime

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Heidi Klum and her first husband a makeup artist not rich not famous..

heidi-klum-and-ric-pipino.jpg

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't know i think models have access to rich famous and good looking men..

carrie otis married Mickey Rourke (in his absolute lovely prime)
Cindy Crawford married Richard Gere did not get hotter than him

Heidi Klum married her ugly old makeup artist--not rich or famous..ad the PEAK of her prime

Crawford was with Gere, Kilmer, and Gerber that I know of.

I have a theory that a lot of beautiful women don't quite realize how beautiful they are when they're young, so they end up aiming short of their potential.

Kilmer was hot when young as ice man but he is now a blimp, and Gere waas twice her age. Gerber seems like a legit catch though, the type of man that makes me think "I wish I looked that good".

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Crawford was with Gere, Kilmer, and Gerber that I know of.

I have a theory that a lot of beautiful women don't quite realize how beautiful they are when they're young, so they end up aiming short of their potential.

Kilmer was hot when young as ice man but he is now a blimp, and Gere waas twice her age. Gerber seems like a legit catch though, the type of man that makes me think "I wish I looked that good".

I know she went on a date with Alec Baldwin when they were young his brother set them up and she said it was like a huge turnoff because he was obsessed with her as a 'model' not a person. (I'm paraphrasing she told this years ago in an article--i actually thought it was kind of bitchy of her to reveal. )

EvilLocks

Reaction score
i don't think anyone has ever been as looks mis matched then these two and i actually do think its true love as she still looks fantastic and they have stayed together.
she was never my favorite model compared to some of her peers--but i think she was one of the most perfect looking beautiful of them
View attachment 47487

She was one of the most beautiful models. Still beautiful, just mature.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Got 10 or so messages from bumble, iv asked 3 of the girls out to join me for a drink on the weekend and they all agreed.. highly doubtful I'll be f*****g any of them. Their profiles said they wanted a serious relationship. Time will tell.

One each on Friday, Saturday, Sunday?

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Two girls told me they would like to get together on Sunday. 1 is down for Friday/sat night.. one more said she was down for mid next week (I went NC cause I ain't got time for that)

Seems pretty positive so far.. will provide ghost pics of smashes for Dante.
why are you even here bro you slay more than us even as a baldie...

Status
Not open for further replies.