To All You Depressing Bald Sissies: I Laugh At You

Dontwannabeabetabob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Damn OP reading your struggles and seeing how upbeat you are is awesome man! This is good for the forum, it needs some positivity because we are all gonna make it brahs.

Slickbald I wish you all the best on you journey, if you can stick around be a beacon of hope, a mentor for us bald men struggling.

dunno

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Damn OP reading your struggles and seeing how upbeat you are is awesome man! This is good for the forum, it needs some positivity because we are all gonna make it brahs.

Slickbald I wish you all the best on you journey, if you can stick around be a beacon of hope, a mentor for us bald men struggling.

Thanks for chiming in Zyzz

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
you are ugly and I've credentials to say this

period

your facial aesthetics aren't enough to handle body like this

tryhard in a boots...

anyway whatever helps you to cope, mate

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
slaying of subpar girls means sh*t

going out with 8+/10 woman who has raw attraction on you that's matter

not gonna happen with this face, horse shoe and boots

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
lyVmmLX.gif

WMQ

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sounds very weird to me not because Italians aren't jerks (they are) but because Italians would never, ever mock a Portuguese person for his / get ethnicity. It is too similar to their own. Plus, the Portuguese language is considered sexy.

If you also say she was a beautiful girl, then it is crazy because beauty trumps everything else in the eyes of Italian men.
Well that girl was actually Brazillian Portuguese so perhaps that makes a difference? Not sure just my experience and you'd definetely know better Robert

redpilled

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wear shoes that disguisedly make me look taller, get spray tans twice a week, work out hardcore every day, and eat insanely healthy (so I'm ripped), got braces to fix my teath, wear contacts, go to the doctor frequently, and slicked my hair completely bald - and I've been getting loads of girls! Recently, I've been wearing a wig, and I LOVE it. It gives me perfect hair, and it's hardly noticeable. I went from a short, fat, messed-up-teethed, bespectacled, bald, pale ugly man to a tall, muscular, tanned man with an amazing hairline and smile.

Thanks for the laugh. I'm imagining a short guy wearing high heels, spray-tanned and wearing a wig. f*****g hilarious, and easy to spot a mile off. Sometimes, you can cope too hard.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Today I had a dream where I had grown NW0

Dark, thick caliber

I was touching them and saw myself in a mirror

Goes without saying level of my dissapointment when I woke up and saw my face and rotting NW3.5 in a bathroom

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Today I had a dream where I had grown NW0

Dark, thick caliber

I was touching them and saw myself in a mirror

Goes without saying level of my dissapointment when I woke up and saw my face and rotting NW3.5 in a bathroom

Why don't you get a transplant

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Keep on coping brother.
Nah, you're way wrong. I get hella girls. I'm at least a 8/10. It's easy to talk tough behind a computer when you're a virgin in your 20s and 30s.
That bold sentence alone is f*****g hilarious. At least 8/10. That means he could even be 9/10, why not even 10/10 ? lol if this guy ever saw a model or a real 8/10 man, then he would truly know what his real sexual market value is.
47ThrOJ.jpg

That's what a real 8 or 9/10 man looks like.

OldnBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That bold sentence alone is f*****g hilarious. At least 8/10. That means he could even be 9/10, why not even 10/10 ? lol if this guy ever saw a model or a real 8/10 man, then he would truly know what his real sexual market value is.
View attachment 61355
That's what a real 8 or 9/10 man looks like.

To be fair, that's a damn edited glamour shot, not a picture taken with a cell phone at whatever angle. Even that guy doesn't look like that.....

But it doesn't matter, as this guy stating he's an 8/10 is preposterous. Short, odd body, bald, ugly, short (5'7 in his speak means with the elevator shoes), nerdy af, probable disgusting voice, spectacles, and finally short. 3/10, 3.5 tops.

So the fact that he's ripping 3-4/10 girls is meaningless. Those are the small ones nobody wants, you throw those back.

I'm glad he did something, but don't be delusional about it, own that 3/10 that you are n those carp you bang, but don't try n pass those pics off as anything else....n by the way, those are his BEST pics, for every 4 he "slays", there's a 1.5 lurking in the closet.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Nah, you're way wrong. I get hella girls. I'm at least a 8/10. It's easy to talk tough behind a computer when you're a virgin in your 20s and 30s.

if you 8/10 at least – why do u hang out with sub3/10 chicks?

rhetorical question nvm

shookwun

Reaction score
OP, I think you are close to a weak 6 on a good day.

Great example of confidence being the strongest aphrodisiac we have going for ourselves.

ignorance can be bliss, can open doors that many others are not willing to take chances for.

Experiences tends to reinforce value which further creates a stronger presence and sense of well being.

8 out of 10? (D-E-L-L-U-S-I-O-N-A-L) :rolleyes: Would be invisible next to most handsome men.

I applaud you on your ability to over come certain obstacles, but to come here and bash others for the same experience and boast about your own is not the right way of inspiring others.

OldnBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Great example of confidence being the strongest aphrodisiac we have going for ourselves.

ignorance can be bliss, can open doors that many others are not willing to take chances for.

Experiences tends to reinforce value which further creates a stronger presence and sense of well being.

8 out of 10? (D-E-L-L-U-S-I-O-N-A-L) :rolleyes: Would be invisible next to most handsome men.

I applaud you on your ability to over come certain obstacles, but to come here and bash others for the same experience and boast about your own is not the right way of inspiring others.

Anything involving a 6, either him being one or getting one would also be delusional. I know you were being nice, but you're going to get a pinocchio nose if you keep that up.

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

6 is too much for him, i would say he's 4 at best. Considering females today standards, then 6 is supposed to be actually good looking.
Always remember, yesterday 8 is today 6 and today 6 is tomorrow 4, women standards and expectations are going higher and higher each day.