Very Impressive Dermarolling And Minxodil Results - From Tressless

tomcat

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I actually can't believe people don't dermaroll to enhance regrowth. With that being said, pics in this thread are a scam and maybe 1% will be able to replicate them, if any at all.
yeah, all studies are wrong and also large company investing in this method ... if u don't have balls to try this proved method at least shut the f*** up.

Bill_Russo

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lmao this thread. The broscience is starting to get a little out of hand

View attachment 109251

minoxidil has no effect on collagen across multiple in vivo studies.. and that's DIRECTLY applied on open WOUNDS lol
Why quote me? There's no broscience in my post.
Dermaneedling+minoxidil has been known and tried for years. No way that's your typical result.
You know what's funny about hair loss forums?
I've seen the "there are no pics so if it works that well, why aren't people screaming it across the sky?!?!?!?!?!" argument multiple times.
But when people DO scream it across the sky, wanna guess what the same people who use that argument say?
Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...
Also, yeah, it's been tried for 3 months. Then people stopped rolling because somehow they thought their vellus would magically become terminal. At least that's what I gather from old threads. We'll find out soon enough if they were doing it wrong.

Last edited:

Ludachris Batbak

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey all,

Lurker but decided to post as I just bought my roller!

I've been on minx (no regrowth) and finasteride for 3 years now so anything that happens I will attribute to the roller.

However, I can't help but feel weird/sad about this as there are plenty of threads online as far back as 2014 where people are talking about this EXACT regimen of roll once/week and minoxidil 6 days a week and many, many users reported no benefits.

What's different about this procedure and why are we all hyped? I see the results people post and I don't want to be a debbie downer, just asking what makes this trial of dermarolling/stamping different than all the ones before it?

Thanks so much gentlemen, hopefully it works out!

Hey man ..I think the main reason is that you can roll over you head in many variations and pressures... So people started to roll there temples with low pressure and wanted to get results. This is not a topical all people handle the same

In my mind the key of this project is that you skin has to flask ...so maybe the wounding all the guys here doing is way more effective.

I do know the old thread of baldtruth...and I know all those bloody pics...and I can tell you I was doing the same...rolling with a 1.5 mm dermaroller and I had so much blood on my head like guys in this thread.. now I'm using my dermapen for about 12 minutes way more effective...no blood and way more flakes. maybe that's it I don't know

Last edited:

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey man.
You have @kiwi666, he is needling at transplanted zones (FUT).
Hopefully he shows up and further explains his situation to you.

I am needling both hairline (transplanted zone) and crown.

No issues so far. I don’t think there would be issues.

I imagine worst case scenarios are that it gets too thick (doubt it) or hair would grow back around the grafts.

I don’t actually know. But I remember reading a Follica update years ago where they answered this question and said it wouldn’t be a problem.

If you’re worried about it just focus / needle the non transplant areas.

Good luck bro!

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
So I posted this question on the FAQ but Bill suggested I ask here. For those of you who experienced a shed after rolling/stamping/needling were any of you not using minoxidil? I’m having a hard time understanding why needling alone would cause a shed since it’s been theorized that even at 2mm the hair follicle is not being damaged. I’m just wondering if the sheds being seen are really due to the increased absorption/effectiveness of minoxidil. And if not what exactly about the wounding process alone would cause a shed?

I don’t believe needling causes a new shed so to speak.

I think if anything it would knock out any hairs that are about to shed because they are at the end / towards the end of their natural cycle.

That makes sense to me. Hopefully one day Follica will confirm this. I’ll feel smarter.

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is what I'm saying about minoxidil..

I’ve been using it with no results for years BUT like a member said..

What if when I’ve been using minoxidil all this time it isnt getting to the follicle because of fibrosis and then because needling has got rid of that the minoxidil is actually making it through now, so maybe it’s a case of that from my follicles point of view it’s the first time they are getting minoxidil through and it’s having it’s effect now

I really hope not but that does make sense, but yes also there are people with results without minoxidil so maybe not, just a thought
Sounds legit bro

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
Has anyone else noticed so far the most superior and faster results come from people who have blonde straight hair? Check it out. I am not saying it doesn’t work for other hair types too but it seems that white guys with blonde hair have better chances to fully recover within a year .

As a blonde white guy I f*****g hope so!

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey all -- I just bought the Dr. Pen A6 and the Derminator 2 (bought both because i didn't want to wait to start and the Derminator might take a few months).

Is anyone worried about accidentally scarring their head? I know transplants become impossible if there's scar tissue, and i'm worried that if i start this and Tsuji rolls around i might have damaged my scalp too much.

I know a 1.5mm needle shouldn't cause scarring, but is there any evidence it does? I've seen someone post that their transplant surgeon said it could.
No

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
HAIRLOSS EXPLAINED IN MEN + CURE + CAN YOU EVENTUALLY DROP MINOXIDIL

- calcification fibrosis is the cause of hairloss in men ( which are 99% of cases in males, ......obviously there are exceptions but you get the point)

- calcification fibrosis makes the follicle dormant....... its not actual hormones directly making dormant follicles. try to use finasteride on someone with an advanced calcification fibrosis scalp...the hair wont grow alot...... thats because the fibrosis is already advanced and needs to be treated/reversed to normal.

- calcification fibrosis cause poor circulation, but it can be constantly reversed with microneedling (add minoxidil to wakeup/boost the follicle everyday, until you reversed calcification fibrosis and the hair is solid (6months-12months). think about it, why guys with beards keep their follicles after dropping minoxidil? Because theres almost no calcification fibrosis on cheecks/jawline. get rid of that calcification fibrosis and make sure the new hairs/gains will stay, like people do with their minoxidil beard, they go 1year on minoxidil and drop it after, and keep all their gains.

if you drop it and you lose your gains ... well

-your calcification fibrosis was still not reversed
-or your new hairs weren't terminal

so before dropping minoxidil and maintaining with microneedling only, make sure of 3 things:

1- scalp is reversed of calcification fibrosis
2- your dormant follicles woke up and they are now terminal hairs
3 - You found a way to fight calcification fibrosis constantly effectlively (that would be microneedling and maybe massages if you want) and you are ready to take the risk of losing all your gains.

...... minoxidil + Microneedling is a marathon, not a race. it might take 3 years of treatement with consistency for you to get back to nw1. its not easy, its a lifestyle.

thats how you can maintain with microneedling + massages. (considering the person's hairloss cause is calcification fibrosis and that they can handle microneedling sessions to their lifestyle)

undetailed summary:

-manage to constantly reverse calcifacation fibrosis. (maintain)

-wakeup/boost your dormant follicles with a strong circulation boosting topical, until your follicles are strong enough (terminal) and your calcifaction fibrosis is constantly gone.

So for now, thats the ''cure'' of hairloss.... aka the best way we found to fight calcification fibrosis.....can you handle this? will this work for you? depends if you are a disciplined person and can tolerate pain, healthy, hygenic in your microneedling regimen and motivated. remember that it gets easier overtime. If thats you start here, : https://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/threads/microneedling-faqs-procedures-studies-and-such.119653/

There’s only one way to know for sure.

We have to calcify your face and see if you loose your beard.

Who’s going to volunteer?!?

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey all,

Lurker but decided to post as I just bought my roller!

I've been on minx (no regrowth) and finasteride for 3 years now so anything that happens I will attribute to the roller.

However, I can't help but feel weird/sad about this as there are plenty of threads online as far back as 2014 where people are talking about this EXACT regimen of roll once/week and minoxidil 6 days a week and many, many users reported no benefits.

What's different about this procedure and why are we all hyped? I see the results people post and I don't want to be a debbie downer, just asking what makes this trial of dermarolling/stamping different than all the ones before it?

Thanks so much gentlemen, hopefully it works out!

My hypothesis is that most people were using rollers and rollers aren’t as awesome as derminators or pens IF you’re lazy and / or find it too hard to manually roll.

Praise the derminator!

Fgsfds

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My hypothesis is that most people were using rollers and rollers aren’t as awesome as derminators or pens IF you’re lazy and / or find it too hard to manually roll.

Praise the derminator!
Not sure why retards use anything but derminator these days. It's been beaten to death--it's the superior tool.

yayapapaya

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
yeah, all studies are wrong and also large company investing in this method ... if u don't have balls to try this proved method at least shut the f*** up.
I've been dermarolling for more than a year. I believe it works, but not how pictures lead you to believe. You wont regrown good thickness in a few months. And how many studies were posted here that seemingly cure baldness? Thousands and none can be replicated.

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't claim people are frauding with pics if a treatment doesn't work as well with you. It not working could be because of many factors. Do you use minoxidil, how hard do you roll, how frequent,...etc. And other users mention better results/consistency with a dermapen, maybe get that.

But hey I'm sure it's not you but the countless people who post pictures, studies and a pharma company that's in stage III.

He’s like that drunk douche bag that turns up to the party and mopes about complaining and points out others faults.

At a real party we can kick him out. In a real party in NZ he’d get a slap and then get kicked out. Sadly none of those options are available to us here.

We just have to put up with him whinging. Yayapablahblahblah..,

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sorry but where are those "many" threads ? There were two big threads and people didn't seem very commited. Very few people really followed or replicated the studies, which is Minoxidil 5% twice a day (1ml) + one 1.5/2mm microneedling session once a week or twice a month. Nothing more, nothing less. The threads were full of broscience and some rolled with drugs that were hyped at the time (CB, RU, topical Finasteride, classic Finasteride, Dutasteride, saw palmetto, mix of dubious oils coming from my garden, acids and God knows what). Some dermarolled on a daily basis... as if it would work better (no time for healing, so no result). A lot never waited more than 2 months. The microneedling procedure is painful in itself and after few sessions most of the people commenting were just waiting for the others to continue. Those who were disapointed turned into trolls, moderators included (I've read more than 400 pages of hot air before starting microneedling). Those who continued and got results were eventually banned (and got success). At the time, the few ones who really did it used a dermaroller. Here most people are using a dermapen. I think it's a change factor. The device seems critical for this treatment, since microneedling is a mechanical procedure. A dermapen create more holes for less tearing.

At the beginning I was hyped because of the results of the guy from Tressless. It was the motivation booster to pay 200 euros for my Dr. Pen device + cartidges for 3 months + 6 months of Minoxidil. It helps that it doesn't cost 5 euros (for a roller) and 15 euros more for a single bottle of Minoxidil. When you pay 200 euros, you don't want to waste your money, so you tend to do it consistently. And that's what I did. I tried to avoid the hype as much as I can because I was afraid of being disapointed. After only 6 microneedling sessions and one month of Minoxidil treatment, my hair are all growing back and they look a lot better, darker, fuller and thicker (I'm speaking about the hairline, frontal and midscalp regions where I still got hair). Hair are now popping everywhere on the crown and can be seen with a back mirror. At this point I can say that it works. It works everywhere... hairline, midscalp and frontal regions, crown/vertex and traction allopecia area on the back of my head. My case is obvious as the bald areas are obvious. I have a gigantic 10x10cm zidanesque bald area on the crown which is now full of new mini and micro hair growing. For me it's obvious that I'm following the same path as @hairloss_user. Some on here (not a lot) have the nerves to doubt his results/photos (which sounds crazy when you look at the before/after photos), so I will wait a bit more before posting mine. I'm waiting for those hair on my crown to grow more to post my before/after photos and videos. But I can tell you right now, it works. People around me see it without knowing that I'm doing this.

You can be a debbie downer as much as you want and if you are not a troll, it's even healthy for this thread. But at this point, we couldn't care less because most of those who are doing it like in the studies are not disapointed. Those who can't do it with Minoxidil already know that they have to wait a lot more. We've learned from those two threads that we need to follow the studies and wait for at least 6 months before drawing conclusions. Being patient is the key. Consistency is another one. And if you are not using Minoxidil, you will have to be more patient and give it at least a year.

If you read the old threads, you will see, that a lot of people tested it for months.