Very Impressive Dermarolling And Minxodil Results - From Tressless

paul1988

Established Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know anything about the unsubstantiated allegations made above that someone lost his needling gains?
Well I clicked on the link of the Spanish forum where that guy posted his progress. Not to sound snobbish but his grammar was so so bad (like illiterate) that I kind of disregarded his thread.

Francesco17

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
May I kindly ask what was the gist of his report? How, when, did he allegedly lose his gain, following what event etc. Or if yiu can confirm there is a link further back I'll go look for it

paul1988

Established Member
Reaction score
May I kindly ask what was the gist of his report? How, when, did he allegedly lose his gain, following what event etc. Or if yiu can confirm there is a link further back I'll go look for it
That's not clear, but he posts his gains on the 15th of february and the loss only 7 days later...

Me Vs DiffuseThinning

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It looks like that Spanish dude went down to the length he was at before. His hair still looks better than before the rolling.

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
The best results we have are with dutasteride/finasteride. I believe avoiding that androgenic stuff is on the scalp is still the main way to go about things. Micronedling just helps with the WNT triggering thing. Im not sure about fibrosis theory. The way it explains the horseshoe pattern it quite fitting, but perhaps it's all a delusion.
Wait that’s not true. Most people here are trialing this because finasteride is an epic c*** killler.

Francesco17

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
And there are bad news from the Brotzu front as well - multiple reports of libido issues and ED. Which if confirmed would cast an ominous shadow on all antiandrogens to ever be released on the market.

I mean one of the Brotzu threads

Me Vs DiffuseThinning

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Me Vs DiffuseThinning ... Yeah, it is certainly thinner hair, but hell - he has hair on areas that were slick. I'd say despite the shed, or whatever we're looking at... he's still winning.

This whole process takes time. People have to be patient. I have been on the big three, and dermarolling for 9 months and a half. I have been needling longer than everyone in this thread. The only thing is that I have been buzzing my hair. I can tell you that I have great coverage everywhere now (except parts of the crown). How do I know that? I appear as a full head with some crown thinning when I'm not under harsh lights.

I have documented about 30 pictures of my longer hair, from before treatment. I'm excited to grow it out back to that length within the next 2-3 months, and then show all of you.

Last edited:

Bitless

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Eazy12 there’s no drug that work for every single person in the world and every drug have side affects of some kind. Some people report no gains from rogaine or finasteride. It just won’t work for some people. It is harsh, but truth.

12needlepack

My Regimen
Reaction score
Here's my results.

morr-f, 2mm needle once a week

Started on Oct 21st with Morr-f - added the needling around 12 Jan.

On l-carnitine too.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    808.7 KB · Views: 1,163

12needlepack

My Regimen
Reaction score
@12needlepack - That's a whole lotta hair popping up there!

What was your progress like with this regimen prior to needling?

It was still pretty good tbh - I've noticed that the needling seems to have made some of the follicles produce more than one hair.
I've not shed yet either, suspect I'm starting to see that now, but it's hard to tell with hair this short.