Very Impressive Dermarolling And Minxodil Results - From Tressless

project100

Established Member
Reaction score
Total loser comment...

dutasteride has only side effects on pussies who are afraid to try it...He has less side effects than finasteride.

Sorry, but what a stupid f*****g thing to say. dutasteride is some heavy sh*t and can definitely cause physical and mental sides. Not saying it doesn't work for some, because I know it does. But calling people losers for not wanting to f*** with their DHT levels.. Lmao.

Sincerely, someone who has been on finasteride for 6 years and got heavy mental sides from dutasteride.

GrowPro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Total loser comment...

dutasteride has only side effects on pussies who are afraid to try it...He has less side effects than finasteride...
I had little side effect on finasteride and NO sides effect on dutasteride.

No gyno or other sh*t and a lot of people are like these...

Just have a good nutrition and do sport to promote good testosteron amount.

Typical answer from a loser pharmaceutical boot licker.

GrowPro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry, but what a stupid f*****g thing to say. dutasteride is some heavy sh*t and can definitely cause physical and mental sides. Not saying it doesn't work for some, because I know it does. But calling people losers for not wanting to f*** with their DHT levels.. Lmao.

Sincerely, someone who has been on finasteride for 6 years and got heavy mental sides from dutasteride.

It’s obvious that he’s a “pharma bro” and doesn’t understand that DHT and Testosterone and estrogen and progesterone etc all can cause hair loss.

Excess Test from him chowing down on his dutasteride pills and messing with his hormonal balance will absolutely lead to him getting b**ch tits, and an increase in chance of cancers that can happen from high T, let alone the mental and emotional issues it may cause. But Bro wants his hair in a pill so have at it.

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Seuxin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
It’s obvious that he’s a “pharma bro” and doesn’t understand that DHT and Testosterone and estrogen and progesterone etc all can cause hair loss.

Excess Test from him chowing down on his dutasteride pills and messing with his hormonal balance will absolutely lead to him getting b**ch tits, and an increase in chance of cancers that can happen from high T, let alone the mental and emotional issues it may cause. But Bro wants his hair in a pill so have at it.

LOL, i'm a pharma guy and on this forum to sell dutasteride, or something else ? Stupid paranoid guy...
Admit you're juste a pussy to take dutasteride....

ToLGuy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
1) Peppermint oil had to be dropped since it decrease PGE2 production (seriously).
2) It's nice to you to have done this test, but, you seriously thought only needling can be able to stop baldness and induce regrowth ? The only way is to attack this "nightmare" by multiples angles : Growth factors, wounding, Anti Androgens, Wnt Pathway....
Most people at the start of this thread believed that, because the Chinese study claimed that needling alone outperformed minoxidil. You can't blame people for trusting the scientific method.
The best thing we could do is aiming for replicating suhh results, and tests like the one he and others did have only shown us that such results havent been replicated here.
So now we have some reasons to doubt needling as a standalone. Again, I hope I'm wrong.

GrowPro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
LOL, i'm a pharma guy and on this forum to sell dutasteride, or something else ? Stupid paranoid guy...
Admit you're juste a pussy to take dutasteride....

It’s ALWAYS the shrinking dick losers with growing b**ch tits that gotta act tough as a cover for their inadequacy, poor guy you are, enjoy your transitioning to a chick and sterility.

GrowPro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
NO, only a very few people with male pattern baldness are Test sensitive....

‘Very few” that is the most idiotic presumption I’ve ever read.

You do realize that higher systemic circulating testosterone that is blocked from converting to dht ALSO will ABSOLUTELY convert to estrogen, so a person who may not be test sensitive can be estrogen sensitive and have hairloss, professor dutasteride bitchtits.

NilesCrane

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm still at it, 8 months of 1.5mm weekly. Although for the last month I started doing every two weeks. No finasteride or min. No cosmetic results as well. Is this the consensus these days?

ToLGuy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm still at it, 8 months of 1.5mm weekly. Although for the last month I started doing every two weeks. No finasteride or min. No cosmetic results as well. Is this the consensus these days?
For standalone needlers and old minoxidil users, yes, that's the consensus at 7-8 months.
The ones who are seeing results are NEW minoxidil users, and a couple of cases in which they RESTARTED minoxidil after years of not using it.

yayapapaya

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Needling is only a supplementary treatment to the main one, whatever it may be.
Examples: Anti-inflammatory like seti. Anti-androgens like CB, finasteride, etc. And maybe minoxidil, but im pretty sure you are still balding on minoxidil, so regrowth is only temporary.

stonecold

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Strange thing happened to me.

Was needling every week a few months back for about 3-4 weeks in a row. Then did it every 2 weeks for about a month. Then once a month.

Have not needled now for about 5 weeks. Last 2 weeks or so my diffuse thinning can't be seen in the mirror!

I've taken so many photos with bright lights on and the gaps have gone! My hair feels much thicker too.

I apply minoxidil once a day and can tell when I part my hair the thickness improvement is clear.

I'm thinking maybe it's the regeneration of the scalp and the improvement has started!

Seuxin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
‘Very few” that is the most idiotic presumption I’ve ever read.

You do realize that higher systemic circulating testosterone that is blocked from converting to dht ALSO will ABSOLUTELY convert to estrogen, so a person who may not be test sensitive can be estrogen sensitive and have hairloss, professor dutasteride bitchtits.

Blocking estrogen conversion is not an issue.
Continue dreaming, maybe you dreamed about Brotzu ? Or about calcification theory ? Ha Ha Ha

GrowPro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Blocking estrogen conversion is not an issue.
Continue dreaming, maybe you dreamed about Brotzu ? Or about calcification theory ? Ha Ha Ha

You just topped yourself with another more idiotic comment, professor dutasteride bitchtits.

Of course blocking estrogen is an issue, if you inhibit DHT to even 100% and take anti-estrogens to nullify the higher test from converting to estrogen, you will most definitely accelerate your chances of prostate cancer....ALL for hair??, but again , you have at it all u want.

Last edited:

baldlygoing

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Strange thing happened to me.

Was needling every week a few months back for about 3-4 weeks in a row. Then did it every 2 weeks for about a month. Then once a month.

Have not needled now for about 5 weeks. Last 2 weeks or so my diffuse thinning can't be seen in the mirror!

I've taken so many photos with bright lights on and the gaps have gone! My hair feels much thicker too.

I apply minoxidil once a day and can tell when I part my hair the thickness improvement is clear.

I'm thinking maybe it's the regeneration of the scalp and the improvement has started!
Wow that's awesome. I've considered taking a month or so off as well.

Seuxin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
You just topped yourself with another more idiotic comment, professor dutasteride bitchtits.

Of course blocking estrogen is an issue, if you inhibit DHT to even 100% and take anti-estrogens to nullify the higher test from converting to estrogen, you will most definitely accelerate your chances of prostate cancer....ALL for hair??, but again , you have at it all u want.

Saying sh*t....I never told i block 100% estrogen...juste limit conversion to have a good balance.
BTW, it's estrogen which are the cause of prostate cancer...not Testo ( i'm dead serious...).

Good luck with your dermapen and brotzu lotion, and, embrace your baldness.