Very Impressive Dermarolling And Minxodil Results - From Tressless

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Bro the hairs are falling out because your making SCAR TISSUE from making your scalp BLEED.
Do you really think its healthy to be sticking pins all in your skin to the point it becomes inflamed and bleeds? Youll just end up with a thick layer of scar tissue on top. Ever noticed why burns victims stay bald? Thats why
So don’t go so deep.. just redness?

Eazy12

Established Member
Reaction score
So don’t go so deep.. just redness?
Stick to 0.25mm maximum, at that length it pierces the skin but doesnt create scar tissue. Just increases absorption of minoxidil, you can do it every day as well or every other day if you prefer

BigOl'BaldingHead

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Stick to 0.25mm maximum, at that length it pierces the skin but doesnt create scar tissue. Just increases absorption of minoxidil, you can do it every day as well or every other day if you prefer

Why has follica set it's needler at, I belief 5mm if creating scar tissue is such an issue according to you.

NarWhal7

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys I roll weekly without the use of minoxidil. I do not see any new hair at all however my scalp has definitely become rougher. It's not smooth like it was before. If I rub my scalp I cam feel how it has changes. Is this a good or bad thing? Obviously its fron the body healing the area I'm just concerned about scar tissue preventing future gains should a new treatment come out...anyone feel the texture of their scalp change to more rough after needling for a while?

My scalp was rougher about 8-10 days after needling, but that is because a layer of dead skin formed where the new skin underneath healed and hasn't flaked off yet. I get lots of dandruff now from the needling.

As far as scarring worries, If you could microneedle hair away at 2mm, I think a lot of hair removal companies, laser hair removal, Nair, waxing, etc would not exist.

I am going to start microneedling a single spot on my arm every time I needle up top just to see if I can make some hair go away as an experiment. If it works I will start microneedling my butthole ASAP

LuckyLuke1

Reaction score
Hi, I apologize in advance for my English, do you think the dermapen (1.5mm) can cause small "scars" which then lead to a not very regrowing of hair? (many have small scars visible behind the head where they could have been beaten as children)
I ask this because in 3 months of dermapen I have worsened a lot like never before ...

infinitepain

Experienced Member
Reaction score
It's actually really simple.
You only have to block the androgen receptors in the scalp.
RU works for some but not for all because it's binding to the receptor is supposedly much weaker than the dht binding to the receptor. RU goes systemic though and has ugly side effects.
Breezule has the beautiful property that it decomposes once it goes into the blood. Means that it can't go systemic.
But Breezula is even weaker than RU.
Why is it so hard to make a good androgen receptor blocker?
That's the only thing we need to stop this sh*t.

DHT is the most potent male hormone that unfortunately fries your hair. If you reduce serum levels to near 0, then scalp levels must be low as f***. If you add injections of dutasteride DIRECTLY on the scalp, then you tell me, the levels must be near 0. If you are still balding, it has to be the testosterone, which other hormone could be causing balding at that point?

You didn't answer anything I didn't know. And no it's not simple to explain why someone with dutasteride oral + dutasteride injection would still bald. Im about to do that, if im still balding at that point its pretty much game over.

infinitepain

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Complete and utter bullshit. Stop spreading propaganda.

Using these medications ABSOLUTELY does NOT, again NOT make finding cancers easier, claiming so is idiotic and shows you are purposefully spreading lies given the published facts.

https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/bra...-questions/finasteride-are-the-risks-worth-it

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa0908127

Conclusions
Over the course of the 4-year study period, dutasteride reduced the risk of incident prostate cancer detected on biopsy and improved the outcomes related to benign prostatic hyperplasia. (ClinicalTrials.gov number, NCT00056407.)

You are not only wrong, but you are going bald. You can minoxidil and roll all day, with androgens on your scalp you are going to continue your one way to ticket to the norwood cemetery. Keep coping.

Last edited:

Necr0sis

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m not sure if I’m just paranoid (poor lighting, etc) or if I notice worse shedding. I think I’m going to hold off on the rolling for a while. I’m also seeing my cosmetic surgeon that prescribed me finasteride for my yearly follow up soon and ask him what he thinks of rolling.

Renegade000

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I needed for a year. First a dermaroller for 6 months then a pen. I'm at my limit now. Although earlier this year I was showing some regrowth, all in all my hair is much worse.
We are all very different when it comes to hair loss. I don't want to discourage others from trying it but it's certainly no magic bullet.
I'm going to start using Zix.

tressful11

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How do some people here manage to do so much damage to scalp and bleed so much? I did my most brutal session today with a 2mm Dermaroller. All I had only my scalp was little pricks with tiny amount of blood oozing out. That's all.

I don't even develop any flaking after my 2mm session. Some people here claim that they develop flakes upto 3-4 days after a session?
What am I doing wrong here?

Deep dish

Reaction score
So I just used my Dr Pen Ultima N W-2 that I got off ebay for $32 shipped for the first time and I liked it a lot. Way easier to do it when I'm not the one applying the pressure. 2mm hurts like a b**ch but, if it thickens up this hairline... worth it.
Hey I've just ordered the dr pen a-1 there us big differences between them ???

d3nt3dsh0v3l

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am going to start microneedling a single spot on my arm every time I needle up top just to see if I can make some hair go away as an experiment. If it works I will start microneedling my butthole ASAP

Hey that's the best summary of this forum I've seen yet! Well done!

infinitepain

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I needed for a year. First a dermaroller for 6 months then a pen. I'm at my limit now. Although earlier this year I was showing some regrowth, all in all my hair is much worse.
We are all very different when it comes to hair loss. I don't want to discourage others from trying it but it's certainly no magic bullet.
I'm going to start using Zix.

Are inhibiting androgen activity on your scalp? under what hallucination people that do not do such think they will stop balding by rolling? seriously now. Im not saying this cannot be a plus (assuming you aren't having scar tissue buildup problems, infections or whatnot) but why are some people deluded to think DHT and androgens in general stop being a problem if you pucture your scalp? lmao.

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa0908127

You are not only wrong, but you are going bald. You can minoxidil and roll all day, with androgens on your scalp you are going to continue your one way to ticket to the norwood cemetery. Keep coping.

Lots of people were going bald but reversed hair loss with minoxidil and rolling. There are plenty of people in this thread for whom it has worked.

PlsTsuji

My Regimen
Reaction score
Can somebody help, so I used 1mm dermaroll for the first time yesterday and it didnt hurt even a little, I quite enjoy dermarolling my scalp actually, should I use it more than once a week then?

tressful11

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How do some people here manage to do so much damage to scalp and bleed so much? I did my most brutal session today with a 2mm Dermaroller. All I had only my scalp was little pricks with tiny amount of blood oozing out. That's all.

I don't even develop any flaking after my 2mm session. Some people here claim that they develop flakes upto 3-4 days after a session?
What am I doing wrong here?

Bump. Anyone?

ghosthairkillah

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Has anyone experienced a rash after needling? The day after needling I woke up with on my forehead below when I needled.