Very Impressive Dermarolling And Minxodil Results - From Tressless

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
Its just how minoxidil works. You shed first and regrow more and thicker after 2-3 months.

So if people who aren’t on minoxidil are also getting results after 3-4 months then does that mean dermstamping is triggering a similar reaction causing growth?

I think it’s an interesting thing to consider.

Last edited:

Me Vs DiffuseThinning

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So if people who aren’t on minoxidil are also getting results after 3-4 months then does that mean dermstamping is triggering a similar reaction causing growth?

I think it’s an interesting thing to consider.
Nah it's well-documented that hairs shed and return 2-3 months later. It's just a hair cycle thing regardless of treatment type.

Francky85

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Does this increase risk of tumors or anything? Did anyone read that study a couple of pages or so back?

No....in fact the opposite, if you do some reading, some clinics suggest it as a prevention measure, removing the outer damaged skin cells and forcing the body to replace them with new healthy ones.

albert

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I did the first derminator session (both face 1mm and scalp 1.5mm) as I said already on Friday. Today is Monday and my face is peeling off like crazy (which is a normal side effect) and my scalp is a bit red-ish (I'm not the whitest but fairly white) so it might look a bit weird even after some days. With dermaroller I was completely fine by Monday or even Sunday, which means that I may have done way more wounding with this since I can stand the pain better (not painless though). Otherwise all cool and obviously nothing to report besides that.

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
Nah it's well-documented that hairs shed and return 2-3 months later. It's just a hair cycle thing regardless of treatment type.

Right.

So now let’s say you’ve got a hair follicle that’s about to sprout in 2 months. If you’re stamping that whole time than surely what’s happening is that the follicle is getting stronger and stronger the whole time.

Seems obvious now that I’m saying it

Francky85

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Right.

So now let’s say you’ve got a hair follicle that’s about to sprout in 2 months. If you’re stamping that whole time than surely what’s happening is that the follicle is getting stronger and stronger the whole time.

Seems obvious now that I’m saying it

Its called the Tellogen Phase...also known as the Shedding Phase....this phase last 1 to 4 months and follows the Catagen Phase where he Follicle shrinks and detaches the hair fibre from the blood supply.

During the Tellogen phase the Follicle begins to grow again and I think we are all hoping that during this phase is when miniaturised hair follicles will be increasing their size due to the healing processes we are forcing on them and thus producing thicker and thickers hairs.

The issue is that only 10-15% of follicles on your head are in this phase at any one time, hence why this process will be slow and should be done for at least a year to give every follicle a chance to have gone through that process.

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
Could this work on almost slick bald areas? i have an area on my crown that is almost slick bald and is hard to get regrowth. Was the OP slick bald in any areas?

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
0B81059C-638A-46D1-B86F-0251F3F550CE.jpeg

Quite flaky, first session. The pain is alright but I don’t fancy it.

MinervaCGI

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How hard am I supposed to do this?

Do I go in full depth?

I did one session by mistake using a 1mm device and it did not bleed.

Should I go full depth? I have to know because my pen will be delivered 25 days from now.

MinervaCGI

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
One more thing-

With Follica having their own "skin disruption device" we should be all confident that micro needling is an important part of follicle neogenesis.

The question is what compound are to using. Do you guys know about any recent updates?