What Is Looks Matched Anyways (word Count)

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Even in this pic, she is not more than 6-6.5. I just don't find the kind of face she has attractive. I am primarily attracted to innocent looking faces and she doesn't have one. Anyway, I assess a women's looks on how she consistently looks across all the pictures or videos. If you selectively pick someones best pics, you will obviously find them better than she really is.
Haha innocent faces - we all know what that is euphemism for ;)

Good luck dating thirtysomethings and finding an innocent face

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Good luck dating thirty somethings and finding an innocent face

(I think I just fell a little in love with you) ...LOL NO one ever calls this guy out on his BS--which really shocks me on this 'red pill' forum.

Having an ideal fantasy girl type is very different then saying words like 'average' .

I never been particularly attracted to 'Brad Pitt' in films or photos--this is so different... for me to sit here and be like
"I give him a 5 or a 6--very below my level of guys i know in my real life" would be absolutely ridiculous and kind of obnoxious.

I mean come on!!

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score

Good luck dating thirtysomethings and finding an innocent face

I don't get what you are inferring to by "we all know what that is euphemism for" . Anyway, I thought we were discussing whether Jolie is beautiful? Not whether what I consider beauty can be found in thirty something women. This kind of abrupt change in topic confuses me sometimes.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Speaking of US cities, I've been to NY and then Ithaca (NY) when I was 13, and I loved them both, especially because they looked like 2 completely opposite worlds, even if they're relatively close. It was one of the best experiences in my entire life. I'm planning a second travel to the US, and I still have to make up my mind about what cities I should visit this time, after more than 10 years.

I think you would like NYC very much.

If you ever check out Upstate again look into Hudson Valley--its a nice mix of scenic beauty and working-class artists who moved there because rents too high in Brooklyn..and as a result some good restaurants and shops opened up.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is her in her late 30s...i would say still top 5% if not higher (at very least in her age group) of beautiful women from around world.

images-18.jpeg

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I still have to make up my mind about what cities I should visit this time, after more than 10 years.

California, no doubt. I don't mean LA, or SFO by any means. f*** those cities.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Speaking of US cities, I've been to NY and then Ithaca (NY) when I was 13, and I loved them both, especially because they looked like 2 completely opposite worlds, even if they're relatively close. It was one of the best experiences in my entire life. I'm planning a second travel to the US, and I still have to make up my mind about what cities I should visit this time, after more than 10 years.

Have you considered moving to the US?

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's quite ironic, only amongst a gathering of incels could Angelina Jolie be labelled a 5.

It is mainly only PJ who is so extreme in his opinion of women both in beauty and demeanor.
he gets extremely specific about his 'type' I have not noticed this with anyone else on forum.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
hottest woman to ever walk the face of the earth. no argument. shut the f*** up.

Attachments

• Evangeline-Lilly 2.jpeg
    Evangeline-Lilly 2.jpeg
    63.4 KB · Views: 201

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You're the third American guy who tells me I should definitely visit California. I'll definitely consider it, thank you. :).

Sorry, I meant I visited NYC first (and stayed in the Bronx for 2 weeks), then moved rightly after to Ithaca and stayed there for two more weeks.

I'm definitely considering it.

You would do well in the United States. Our Call of Duty online connection would have a much stronger signal. I mean... you would like do well in work and stuff.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
hottest woman to ever walk the face of the earth. no argument. shut the f*** up.

Thought you like this one from Community--she is hot btw --Hairblues approved ;) I love comedic actresses who are also hot--makes me think they are down to Earth. (no homo LOL I have been on here too long)

It+s+from+a+tv+show+called+community+it+s+really+funny+_a6fca11b98bb6d8b9e3d68ef2e7ca148.jpg

Dante92

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You would do well in the United States. Our Call of Duty online connection would have a much stronger signal. I mean... you would like do well in work and stuff.

Ouch. That was a bit below the belt. :D

I prefer other action RPGs, by the way.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score