What Is Looks Matched Anyways (word Count)

samantha3333

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Triggered. Anyone with 1000+ posts on a hair loss forum is incel on some level.

Seriously though, I get that the rating system and what one is attracted to is subjective.

Still, there is some objectivity to beauty.

I don't see how you can spend time in a large american city and honestly conclude that Angelina Jolie is average looking.

And I don't meet any people in real life who do rate the likes of her like that. Only on the internetz.

Anyone checked their post number after reading this? Lol

Seriously tho, average women = women you see on a daily basis.
AJ = goddess

I prefer brunettes but I can definitely appreciate blondes too tho I'm not a fan. To me when a guy's taste is too one sided, it's an red flag.

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score

Baseless assumption. There are various members on this forum who have thousands of posts and are far from incel. But if you are committed to believing otherwise, I can't help. You can believe what you want.

I don't see how you can spend time in a large american city and honestly conclude that Angelina Jolie is average looking.

And I don't meet any people in real life who do rate the likes of her like that. Only on the internetz.

How you or people in your real life rate people is irrelevant to me. I can only tell you how I rate a women. To me Jolie is 5-6. It's also irrelevant to me that how women in Average american city look like. When I give a women a number I keep in mind the entire spectrum of women that I have seen from the most beautiful to the ugliest. On that spectrum she is a 5 or 6 as I have seen plenty of women far prettier than her.

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
Common problem I see with rating. There really should be two ratings. A personal rating, and a guess as to what that persons average rating would be from others.

For example when I rate a guy I obviously am not talking about how much I'm attracted to him. I'm guessing what I think others think of him.

Anyone should be able to guess that Jolie would be rated far above average by most guys. But that doesn't mean your personal rating has to be high.

Short girls are just cuter to me, I like 5ft girls. I'm 5'9 though.

I agree with your idea of two different ratings. But I thought we often make it pretty clear that it's our personal opinion by using phrases like "imo", "according to me", "for me", etc. It should be pretty obvious what we are talking about if one pays attention to wording. On internet forums where we can only write to each other, paying attention to words is extremely important.

For example, here is what I wrote when I compared a model to Jolie:

"This is the kind of face I find attractive. She is an 8 for me. Far better than Jolie."

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score

Seriously though, I get that the rating system and what one is attracted to is subjective.

Still, there is some objectivity to beauty.

Incel means involuntary celibate - I think there are tons of us in relationships who are on this forum who still post a lot.

I only work 20hrs per week in the UK so I just have a lot of free time. I actually enjoy chatting to people on here then I do going out in real life. And this isn't because I'm socially awkward - I just like the discussions. Not many people talk about these things like we do out in the streets - especially not in such a red pill manner.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Baseless assumption. There are various members on this forum who have thousands of posts and are far from incel. But if you are committed to believing otherwise, I can't help. You can believe what you want.

How you or people in your real life rate people is irrelevant to me. I can only tell you how I rate a women. To me Jolie is 5-6. It's also irrelevant to me that how women in Average american city look like. When I give a women a number I keep in mind the entire spectrum of women that I have seen from the most beautiful to the ugliest. On that spectrum she is a 5 or 6 as I have seen plenty of women far prettier than her.

I guess you not liking Jolie is similar to me not digging Kate Upton. I get that she's above average and that she's other mens' fantasy, that said something (multiple things) about her rubs me the wrong way.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Incel means involuntary celibate - I think there are tons of us in relationships who are on this forum who still post a lot.

I only work 20hrs per week in the UK so I just have a lot of free time. I actually enjoy chatting to people on here then I do going out in real life. And this isn't because I'm socially awkward - I just like the discussions. Not many people talk about these things like we do out in the streets - especially not in such a red pill manner.

I've been stuck in bed for two weeks with a fever, even I'm getting sick of you guys.

I'm looking forward to returning to the office.

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score

Same here, my job just gives me a lot of free time during the day.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I guess you not liking Jolie is similar to me not digging Kate Upton. I get that she's above average and that she's other mens' fantasy, that said something (multiple things) about her rubs me the wrong way.

The main difference is you would not use word like 'average' and you acknowledge in the world of models she is not anything special.

I find it far different then what he does. My opinion.

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been stuck in bed for two weeks with a fever, even I'm getting sick of you guys.

I'm looking forward to returning to the office.

I can work from home. It gets really boring. The days I got to office and get to see some people, I feel fantastic. I am looking forward to starting grad school so that I can get busy again.

SteveTabernack

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I lived in Miami and I live in NYC area--Angelina Jolie is not 'average' even in the international mecca of model-land called 'Soho'.

Someone can say 'I'm not attracted' and I get it. I have a friend who said to me years ago--he said 'shes beautiful' but I'm not attracted to her'..and he explained to that him she was too 'dominate' looking her sex appeal.. He personally liked more innocent girl next door.
Which i think is what is going on with PJ.

But for someone to come from India, lived in Texax and currently live in Oklahoma and call A Jolie 'average' and a 5 uhm...'okay'.

This.

Honestly, coming from Scandinavia, every time I go to the US I'm always shocked at how poorly dressed and unattractive people in the states are.

Even in New York, which I would have thought to be a fashion/model mecca. Been there many times now and not impressed.

Haven't been to LA and Miami yet which are the other supposed hot spots though.

Gee, I'm just trolling brah. Let a guy have some fun. I find many of the heavy posters here cool, even if they are incel.

Besides, I'm preparing for incel life this year myself.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
I can work from home. It gets really boring. The days I got to office and get to see some people, I feel fantastic. I am looking forward to starting grad school so that I can get busy again.
What is it you will study?

I'm an English and Sociology graduate who's worked as a teacher. I'm semi tempted to study marketing so I don't I wont have to keep living in Asia for work.

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
What is it you will study?

I'm an English and Sociology graduate who's worked as a teacher. I'm semi tempted to study marketing so I don't I wont have to keep living in Asia for work.

I plan to do MS in Computer Science with specialization in AI/machine learning. I also thought about specializing in computational neurosciences but machine learning is a better fit to my back ground.

Can you not find a job as a teacher in UK if you don't want to live in Asia?

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
This.

Honestly, coming from Scandinavia, every time I go to the US I'm always shocked at how poorly dressed and unattractive people in the states are.

Even in New York, which I would have thought to be a fashion/model mecca. Been there many times now and not impressed.

Haven't been to LA and Miami yet which are the other supposed hot spots though.

I do think it is the 'mecca' of models and fashion meaning the majority of the work and industry comes form 'here'. Bookings, living...i don't know if its the #1...but at very least top #3 at least (Paris, Milan, NYC?)

If you just mean esthetically your opinion of how it 'looks' compared to your expectations is a different topic.

Bklyn_23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yep, that's right. Ever girl has literally thousands of men queuing up.

Not thousands, but definitely dozens and, if the girl is an 8+, probably 100+. At least in major cities. Here in NYC, virtually EVERY girl will only go for guys that are 1-3 points higher than them. You have girls who are objectively 6's not willing to talk to guys who are 8's. Yes, I'm serious. Their heads are VERY gassed up. Social media and some other cultural trends have abetted this. It's amazing to see in action.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
I plan to do MS in Computer Science with specialization in AI/machine learning. I also thought about specializing in computational neurosciences but machine learning is a better fit to my back ground.

Can you not find a job as a teacher in UK if you don't want to live in Asia?
I'd never teach in the UK.

In Vietnam the kids are a lot more eager to learn but in the UK half of them just want to mess around and disrupt the class. Inner city schools are the worst - and easiest to find work in - and you as a teacher are almost helpless because so many of the kids are screwed even before the age of 11.

Plus, the working hours are vastly different. In Vietnam I work around 30hrs per week in total, but in the UK it's closer to 60hrs.

samantha3333

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not thousands, but definitely dozens and, if the girl is an 8+, probably 100+. At least in major cities. Here in NYC, virtually EVERY girl will only go for guys that are 1-3 points higher than them. You have girls who are objectively 6's not willing to talk to guys who are 8's. Yes, I'm serious. Their heads are VERY gassed up. Social media and some other cultural trends have abetted this. It's amazing to see in action.

It's definitely a habitual behaviour. If all your friends want to date hot guys, it's very likely you would too.
Also people don't normally like to date down.

I never get the hot girls having hundreds of suitor thing. Majority of people are in a relationship if you look around. If a girl gets hundreds of suitors I'd question where she hangs around most of the time.

The only time I got hundreds of men going after were on dating apps and everybody knows men talk to everyone on dating apps ..

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thought you like this one from Community--she is hot btw --Hairblues approved ;) I love comedic actresses who are also hot--makes me think they are down to Earth. (no homo LOL I have been on here too long)

View attachment 50355

She is f*****g hot especially with that combover on top in Community.

This is the kind of face I find attractive. She is an 8 for me. Far better than Jolie.

Elsa-Hosk3.jpg

Hot as well, very good face, wide bones.

Wide shoulders on tall women I like as well do not know why exactly.

Evangeline Lilly is beautiful but not hot for me. She is clearly 8+/10 but her beauty is too plain... Like princesses in fairytales.

Jolie is 9/10.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

I will say this and i don't really understand it (although i don't know the demographics)

there are a TON of single attractive men with really great professions and education--at least in my age range 40-50s--looking for committed relationships.

I don't know why and I am puzzled when people say it's so hard for women to date here--uhm no it's not especially if you have no kids.