What Is Looks Matched Anyways (word Count)

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thought you like this one from Community--she is hot btw --Hairblues approved ;) I love comedic actresses who are also hot--makes me think they are down to Earth. (no homo LOL I have been on here too long)

View attachment 50355

holy f*** I forgot about her. I change my mind. Love that lingerie too. Hairblues, will you put this on and come over? ;)

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
vw8hG6W.gif

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is the kind of face I find attractive. She is an 8 for me. Far better than Jolie.

Elsa-Hosk3.jpg

I don't think most men (or women) would kick either out of bed for eating crackers. (old saying, lol I'm old)

samantha3333

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyone who don't find A Jolie hot is definitely nuts. She's a 10 in my book.

I'm 5'2 by the way but always got attention from 6'+ men strangely. I guess men care more about the face and how fit the body is rather than height? Short girls are just a different kind of sexy in my opinion.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyone who don't find A Jolie hot is definitely nuts. She's a 10 in my book.

I'm 5'2 by the way but always got attention from 6'+ men strangely. I guess men care more about the face and how fit the body is rather than height? Short girls are just a different kind of sexy in my opinion.
Don't give two shits about a girl's height tbh I would actually be intimidated if she was taller than me (Im 6ft). Then again im just a baldcel so what do I know..

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score

Depends on men. I personally prefer my women to be above 5'4. In fact, I have never dated anyone below 5'4. I am just not into short women. However, many men love them.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I just have a different taste. Jolie is not my type whereas this model is.

Saying someone is 'average' is not just an opinion unless you live in an alternative universe.

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't give two shits about a girl's height tbh I would actually be intimidated if she was taller than me (Im 6ft). Then again im just a baldcel so what do I know..

May be for sex, but when it comes to actually dating a women, things like face, height, weight become important factors. We men usually have higher standards for dating than sex.

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well I have 190 cm (6´3) and I don´t know why, but most girls I find attractive are smaller in height.

I agree with pjhair about Jolie. I never understood the hype about her. She has interesting look, but definitely not my type.

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
May be for sex, but when it comes to actually dating a women, things like face, height, weight become important factors. We men usually have higher standards for dating than sex.
I think mostly higher standarts in personality when it comes to dating. There are girls I don´t mind to have sex with, because they are hot, but I would never date them.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Assuming you actually get laid cause I don't. I Agree on the face and weight though.

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
I just have a different taste. Jolie is not my type whereas this model is.
Saying someone is 'average' is not just an opinion unless you live in an alternative universe.

Common problem I see with rating. There really should be two ratings. A personal rating, and a guess as to what that persons average rating would be from others.

For example when I rate a guy I obviously am not talking about how much I'm attracted to him. I'm guessing what I think others think of him.

Anyone should be able to guess that Jolie would be rated far above average by most guys. But that doesn't mean your personal rating has to be high.

Depends on men. I personally prefer my women to be above 5'4. In fact, I have never dated anyone below 5'4. I am just not into short women. However, many men love them.

Short girls are just cuter to me, I like 5ft girls. I'm 5'9 though.

SteveTabernack

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
If it helps you, I am not an incel. Far from it. And I still call her a 5. Not everyone likes what you like.

Triggered. Anyone with 1000+ posts on a hair loss forum is incel on some level.

Seriously though, I get that the rating system and what one is attracted to is subjective.

Still, there is some objectivity to beauty.

I don't see how you can spend time in a large american city and honestly conclude that Angelina Jolie is average looking.

And I don't meet any people in real life who do rate the likes of her like that. Only on the internetz.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't see how you can spend time in a large american city and honestly conclude that Angelina Jolie is average looking.

I lived in Miami and I live in NYC area--Angelina Jolie is not 'average' even in the international mecca of model-land called 'Soho'.

Someone can say 'I'm not attracted' and I get it. I have a friend who said to me years ago--he said 'shes beautiful' but I'm not attracted to her'..and he explained to that him she was too 'dominate' looking her sex appeal.. He personally liked more innocent girl next door.
Which i think is what is going on with PJ.

But for someone to come from India, lived in Texax and currently live in Oklahoma and call A Jolie 'average' and a 5 uhm...'okay'.