Who's here is still not cucked by the vaccine?

fauxhawk

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't believe in:-

- White genocide (@Isaac Newton i know you're gonna seethe for your masters because of this. But it still doesn't exist)
- Slavery on Mars
- Nazis on the moon
- Antifa starting wildfires
- Finland doesn't exist
- Aliens built Stonehenge
- Prince Charles vampire

Few others conspiracies on there like "Elvis lives" are basically pointless though. Like who gives a sh*t whether Elvis lives or dies?
Do you belive that bald short people are descendents of dwarves from the middle earth and they should go back to their natural ecology of mining an living in caves

fauxhawk

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
"Subliminal messages from ruling class on children's TV"

What part of that is even remotely controversial? Whoever has the power to shape the minds of the young is either the ruling class, or at least one of the most powerful factions of society.
So yes, of course the ruling class, or something like it, is shaping the minds of the young through media and the education system. 100% true.

Edit: Ok, are the messages subliminal? I say yes, because the messages aren't even recognized as messages. The education system just teaches children the facts, right?, it doesn't shape their minds. People who are subject to the indoctrination don't view it as indoctrination, hence it is indeed subliminal.
Yea this is as normie a chart can get, the creator of it is probably indoctrinated without even knowing either.
I am hoping I can live for about another 80 years to see how far gone society goes, jesus will probably end up the role model for gay transexuals rofl

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
And this is the brilliant mind that created this chart. You can see the critical thinking overflowing the glint of sharpness in her eyes.
-VQmPUAo_400x400.jpg

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Whites are not being killed off by anyone, they're killing off themselves. There are currently multiple genocides for Muslims where they're literally BURNED alive in Israel, India, China, Bosnia and multiple other places and you don't see me or others bitching for "MUH Muslim genocide!!!" like those pedophilic basement dwelling 4chan obese pigs.
Genocide is not defined as necessarily killing someone in a concentration camps. It's the organized attempt to get rid of any ethnicity in a specific area, be that through castration, or forced assimilation, agressive resettlement programms, brainwashing etc. Just for your interest.
And if the Israelis are genociding Muslims like you think, they are doing a very bad job at it, because Muslim population trippled in Israel.

And Christianity is the most persecuted religion on earth according to the PEW research center, especially in Muslim countries.

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
And Christianity is the most persecuted religion on earth according to the PEW research center, especially in Muslim countries.
The PEW research center can go f*** themselves because this is f*****g bullshit as I live in a Muslim country with millions of Christians and they're not persecuted in the slightest

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
The PEW research center can go f*** themselves because this is f*****g bullshit as I live in a Muslim country with millions of Christians and they're not persecuted in the slightest
Source: Trust me bro

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
Source: Trust me bro
I literally live there you f*****g retard. You're so f*****g stupid, why would I make this sh*t up?

It'd be like me claiming that sh*t is happening in Germany and you tell me that it actually doesn't because you live there and you know better than me. But I tell you "nah I still don't believe you"

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
I literally live there you f*****g retard. You're so f*****g stupid, why would I make this sh*t up?

It'd be like me claiming that sh*t is happening in Germany and you tell me that it actually doesn't because you live there and you know better than me. But I tell you "nah I still don't believe you"
100% mad.
Well, I don't trust your word, because you refuse to name your country and seem to be very emotional about the topic with a strong bias. You also fail to understand, that how your individual country performs is not a refutation at all, since the study is a worldwide study.

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
100% mad.
Well, I don't trust your word, because you refuse to name your country and seem to be very emotional about the topic with a strong bias. You also fail to understand, that how your individual country performs is not a refutation at all, since the study is a worldwide study.
I'm Egyptian. The only thing I can remember bad happening to the Christians on here was that a church was blown up over a decade ago by the government to trigger a massive political national conflict that would benefit them, they killed Muslims regularly as well

Other than that Muslims and Christians here are pretty much equal and every single Egyptian, including Christians themselves, can confirm it

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm Egyptian. The only thing I can remember bad happening to the Christians on here was that a church was blown up over a decade ago by the government to trigger a massive political national conflict that would benefit them, they killed Muslims regularly as well

Other than that Muslims and Christians here are pretty much equal and every single Egyptian, including Christians themselves, can confirm it

On Palm Sunday, 9 April 2017, twin suicide bombings took place at St. George's Church in the northern Egyptian city of Tanta on the Nile delta, and Saint Mark's Coptic Orthodox Cathedral, the principal church in Alexandria, seat of the Coptic papacy. At least 45 people were reported killed and 126 injured.
And many, many more since the Muslim brotherhood took over. You are in denial hard.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_Copts#2021

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
@disfiguredyoungman So what? In 2014 a mosque was set on fire and 5000 Muslims were killed. Are Muslims "discriminated against" now?

5%D8%B3%D8%AC%D8%AF-%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%A8%D8%B9%D8%A9.jpg

This has nothing to do with Christians being persecuted. Terrorism exists everywhere, no matter what and it doesn't mean that people here agree with the actions of terrorists. As long as Christians are treated the same, have the same rights and privileges, which they have, then it doesn't mean sh*t if a church was blown up by some lunatic terrorists because that sh*t happens everywhere and has nothing to do with the status of Christians in here

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Caillou How is Egypt these days? I know you guys are building a new capital city right?
Yeah. But I still think we've a long way ahead of us. The past few decades have been utter hell though as we've been through wars, multiple dictators, revolutions, etc. And the country is in a bad state right now that's going to take from 10-20 years to fix assuming things go well

Solxama

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's sad to see someone so addicted to trolling on hair loss forums that they go as far as ban evasion.

Isaac Newton

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Have you been to the pyramids?