Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The. Egyptians were white

Ramses was white as was tut

Different race there now

And I doubt the original white Egyptians built the pyramids

They just used them as burial chambers
Many people here are born white. When i was young i was white, but the pollution and the 24/7 burning sun can f*** up your skin forever. Not to mention that i've been to an African country and lived there for years. The sun there is hot as f***.

blackg

Reaction score
Same age as you, can confirm. Women are way way sluttier these days. I say what I see. If the truth offends anyone, don't attack the messenger. Anyway, it's kind of celebrated these days - we don't say she's a sl*t, she's just "empowered" and "exercising choice" and her "right to express herself sexually" (ad nauseum). Younger people think it's normal for women to act and dress like sl*ts, but it didn't always use to be this way. God knows what society will be like in 10 and 20 years' time - people will be acting like bonobos f*****g and wanking each other off in public.
So why can't a woman, young or old, express and explore her own free will and sexuality?
Who are YOU, or anyone for that matter, to label that woman a "sl*t"?

I f*****g hate the word "sl*t".
It's a description only uttered by the most hateful and jealous of all human kind, male and female.
f*** you, and those like you, with your shaming tactics to try and shape a world that only you are comfortable with.

HankPentagon

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Many people here are born white. When i was young i was white, but the pollution and the 24/7 burning sun can f*** up your skin forever. Not to mention that i've been to an African country and lived there for years. The sun there is hot as f***.

Yeah, you need melanin in your skin to survive a harsh radiation

**i am not sure if persians count as "white"

Is arabic considered race?

blackg

Reaction score
Yeah, you need melanin in your skin to survive a harsh radiation

**i am not sure if persians count as "white"

Is arabic considered race?
Most Persians and Arabs are classed as white in U.S. demographic surveys.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

The. Egyptians were white

Ramses was white as was tut

Different race there now

And I doubt the original white Egyptians built the pyramids

They just used them as burial chambers

he is not white in the context of the conversation as @WhitePolarBear was using it.

Maybe it was miscommunication I do no know

My sisters ex BF was muslim from Egypt his mother was Norwegian he never referred to himself as 'white' and he was lighter skin then @Stanx22

I am just saying when he referred himself as white and some other things made me question he was a past user.

its not a big deal.

Not sure why everyone is jumping into the conversation and muddying it up.

its already squashed.

catch up.

Dontwannabeabetabob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
So why can't a woman, young or old, express and explore her own free will and sexuality?

It's a description only uttered by the most hateful and jealous of all human kind, male and female.
f*** you, and those like you, with your shaming tactics to try and shape a world that only you are comfortable with.
100% Agree with you. Admittedly I've used and still do use the word sl*t, I should work on it, by no means do I mean it in derogatory way though it's how the word is comprehended. We are humans, we like sex. A man or woman is free to have as much of it as they'd like, just be safe!

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Same age as you, can confirm. Women are way way sluttier these days. I say what I see. If the truth offends anyone, don't attack the messenger. Anyway, it's kind of celebrated these days - we don't say she's a sl*t, she's just "empowered" and "exercising choice" and her "right to express herself sexually" (ad nauseum). Younger people think it's normal for women to act and dress like sl*ts, but it didn't always use to be this way. God knows what society will be like in 10 and 20 years' time - people will be acting like bonobos f*****g and wanking each other off in public.

for 10,000 years since 'farming' days we have put societal expectation on women and put 'value' on chastity etc.

this is not who we were naturally--this was never the female instinct biologically.

granted I do think 50 sex patterns in 20s is really excessive (I think for both genders personally)
but this idea that women are sl*ts and men are 'bros' is antiquated and not really part of our natural instincts.

Before 10,000 years ago women mated with several men over the course of her life (no where near 50 lol)
we were not puritanical instinctually.

this idea came from men who could not compete with their more virile counter parts...so they implemented a way to make sure their DNA went forward with this tight control of women.

You don't control us anymore---I don't think 50 partners by the time you are 20 is healthy either mentally or physically for either sex...i think it promotes detachment and your chances of an STD are skyrocketed. (depending where you live, 1 in 4 women have herpes, 1 in 6 men have herpes and you cant protect vis a condom--so do the math LOL) now there is a 'super' ghonarhea..I mean i feel like milenials are not concerned with STDS that much. Maybe I am a child of the 80s--i had way too many friends get HIV in 80s to f*** around that way.

But morally? who gives a sh*t.

Women and men the double standard is silly and the guys in their 20s have to get over it because they wont have partners. This is just he way the younger women are...you cant shame them into being 'good girls' who settle down young again--that ship sailed.

And even if you could then you have the knowledge they are only picking you out of 'settling' not 'choosing' and men do not really want that 'reality' they want the illusion. "She chose me for desireablilty to get marred by 25" LOL okay.

Last edited:

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
100% Agree with you. Admittedly I've used and still do use the word sl*t, I should work on it, by no means do I mean it in derogatory way though it's how the word is comprehended. We are humans, we like sex. A man or woman is free to have as much of it as they'd like, just be safe!

I don't really mind the word 'sl*t' but I think it silly when its used as a basis of comparing a womans values or morals to a man with same amount of sex partners.

I think what men fear is they will fall in love with a woman who wasp promiscuous and she will therefore cheat on him...its not always the case...women can have 1 or 2 lovers and cheat on you as well for the OPPOSITE reason--that she feels she missed out.

cheating is a character issue...my opinion is you have to evaluate someones 'loyalty' in other ways to know if they will cheat or not...liek how they are with you in other ways, keeping your secrets or confidence, how are they with their friends, how are they with families or even in profession--peopel who demonstrate loyalty in my opinion are less likely to cheat..regardless of how many sex partners they had in past.

I never cheated not because of the other person but because of myself..I have broken up with people due to being tempted by someone else...that to me was always a good indictor I was kind of over someone I get a wandering eye...But I never felt like staying with someone and then cheating and lying--ugh that sounds like too much work and too slimy to me.

Dontwannabeabetabob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't really mind the word 'sl*t' but I think it silly when its used as a basis of comparing a womans values or morals to a man with same amount of sex partners.

I think what men fear is they will fall in love with a woman who wasp promiscuous and she will therefore cheat on him...its not always the case...women can have 1 or 2 lovers and cheat on you as well for the OPPOSITE reason--that she feels she missed out.

cheating is a character issue...my opinion is you have to evaluate someones 'loyalty' in other ways to know if they will cheat or not...liek how they are with you in other ways, keeping your secrets or confidence, how are they with their friends, how are they with families or even in profession--peopel who demonstrate loyalty in my opinion are less likely to cheat..regardless of how many sex partners they had in past.

I never cheated not because of the other person but because of myself..I have broken up with people due to being tempted by someone else...that to me was always a good indictor I was kind of over someone I get a wandering eye...But I never felt like staying with someone and then cheating and lying--ugh that sounds like too much work and too slimy to me.
For me whenever I've used the word sl*t in this forum, what I meant by it was that this woman is sexually open and free. Yes, the comparison is ridiculous when it comes to numbers of partners between men and women.

What you mentioned about loyalty in other areas of life now resonates heavily for me with my past experiences. As my ex didn't have stable relationships with anyone for that matter, no direction, etc. warning signs that I was oblivious to.

Coincidentally it seems that these people who sl*t shame are usually sexually frustrated, or jealous in some type of capacity.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
For me whenever I've used the word sl*t in this forum, what I meant by it was that this woman is sexually open and free. Yes, the comparison is ridiculous when it comes to numbers of partners between men and women.

What you mentioned about loyalty in other areas of life now resonates heavily for me with my past experiences. As my ex didn't have stable relationships with anyone for that matter, no direction, etc. warning signs that I was oblivious to.

Coincidentally it seems that these people who sl*t shame are usually sexually frustrated, or jealous in some type of capacity.

Cheating is really lying.

If your partner lies to people (not even just you) like real lies (not stupid white lies everyone does this) to other people like friends, family--then she/he is lying to you too.

And its easier for liars to get away with cheating...which is a HUGE part of cheating...the charade that goes on takes a lot of mental energy to keep perpetuating a lie...SOME people men and women get off on lying to people it gives them an adrenaline rush like they 'got over' on someone...I would steer clear of people like this.

This is why 'attraction' CANT be the only thing you look for in a partner...if someone is shitty walk away I do not care how hot they are--you will be miserable down the road..this is gender neutral advice.

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
for 10,000 years since 'farming' days we have put societal expectation on women and put 'value' on chastity etc.

this is not who we were naturally--this was never the female instinct biologically.

granted I do think 50 sex patterns in 20s is really excessive (I think for both genders personally)
but this idea that women are sl*ts and men are 'bros' is antiquated and not really part of our natural instincts.

Before 10,000 years ago women mated with several men over the course of her life (no where near 50 lol)
we were not puritanical instinctually.

this idea came from men who could not compete with their more viral counter parts...so they implemented a way to make sure their DNA went forward with this tight control of women.

You don't control us anymore---I don't think 50 partners by the time you are 20 is healthy either mentally or physically for either sex...i think it promotes detachment and your chances of an STD are skyrocketed. (depending where you live, 1 in 4 women have herpes, 1 in 6 men have herpes and you cant protect vis a condom--so do the math LOL) now there is a 'super' ghonarhea..I mean i feel like milenials are not concerned with STDS that much. Maybe I am a child of the 80s--i had way too many friends get HIV in 80s to f*** around that way.

But morally? who gives a sh*t.

Women and men the double standard is silly and the guys in their 20s have to get over it because they wont have partners. This is just he way the younger women are...you cant shame them into being 'good girls' who settle down young again--that ship sailed.

And even if you could then you have the knowledge they are only picking you out of 'settling' not 'choosing' and men do not really want that 'reality' they want the illusion. "She chose me for desireablilty to get marred by 25" LOL okay.
There used to be consequences to sleeping around. STDs have been normalized. Abortions are normalized. Having kids with different fathers are normalized. You aren't called a bastard anymore if your parents have kids before marriage. Being a single mother is portrayed by the media in a positive way, even though statistics show that it makes the life of child more likely to go to hell in various ways. Western values have been feminized, there's no family values anymore. There's no nationalism. Religion used to be drilled into the youths sub concious, now it's a joke.

Do you really think a party girl is able to "settle down" with a guy her looksmatch after being pounded by various Chads in her 20s. Once you've lived the "good life" you'll feel like this is the way it's supposed to be. Downgrading to a normal man after is going to be difficult. It's kind of like the original point of this thread. It's better to have always been with looksmatched 5s than being with 8s and having to downgrade once they realise they're being used.

No one really wants a 30 year old used up sl*t with STDs and kids from different fathers? Traditional media and feminism will tell you otherwise. It's time to face reality, Western society is heading down the drain. Thanks to values teached by social media, feminism, niceism, traditional media. There's no longer any point for the average joe to work hard and go to college. In countries such as Sweden and Norway it's almost impossible to get rich of traditional jobs, you'll have to tax away more than half of what you earn to pay for Chads bastard children and refugees. There's no point working hard to get money and then get girls, because girls are easily able to make enough money for themselves. Even if they can't the state will take care of it. Western society is going down the drain, and it will happen during our lifetime. Mark my words.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
There used to be consequences to sleeping around. STDs have been normalized. Abortions are normalized. Having kids with different fathers are normalized. You aren't called a bastard anymore if your parents have kids before marriage. Being a single mother is portrayed by the media in a positive way, even though statistics show that it makes the life of child more likely to go to hell in various ways. Western values have been feminized, there's no family values anymore. There's no nationalism. Religion used to be drilled into the youths sub concious, now it's a joke.

Do you really think a party girl is able to "settle down" with a guy her looksmatch after being pounded by various Chads in her 20s. Once you've lived the "good life" you'll feel like this is the way it's supposed to be. Downgrading to a normal man after is going to be difficult. It's kind of like the original point of this thread. It's better to have always been with looksmatched 5s than being with 8s and having to downgrade once they realise they're being used.

No one really wants a 30 year old used up sl*t with STDs and kids from different fathers? Traditional media and feminism will tell you otherwise. It's time to face reality, Western society is heading down the drain. Thanks to values teached by social media, feminism, niceism, traditional media. There's no longer any point for the average joe to work hard and go to college. In countries such as Sweden and Norway it's almost impossible to get rich of traditional jobs, you'll have to tax away more than half of what you earn to pay for Chads bastard children and refugees. There's no point working hard to get money and then get girls, because girls are easily able to make enough money for themselves. Even if they can't the state will take care of it. Western society is going down the drain, and it will happen during our lifetime. Mark my words.

I know a lot of women who were married with kids, divorced and within two years remarried to someone else...Its not a new concept..Step parents in 30s and 40s (hello Brady Bunch definitely NOT new)

I think you are pointing to the women having kids with multiple fathers...this is not going on that much except in Urban/black/latin communities...I mean I am talking in USA i don't know about tErupe...but white women do not really have multiple Baby daddys and not that many are having kids in 20s. I think its actually gone down the number of white women having kids in 20s, and the number of multiple kids for white women is going down...yes less women are waiting until marriage to have kids--but you are presenting as if white women are having multiple babies with multiple men by the time they are 30 as if this is going up statistically.
I only heard that having children for white women before 30 (in US) is going down.

You also keep focusing on the woman as if men are not having multple baby-mamas. LOL

I have not slept with a lot of men compared to the younger women today.

BUT I never had men other than my first lover--ask me how many men I have slept with so NO i do not think most men value 'virtue' as you think they do..I think they do not care.
No one cares Patrick. I mean if you fucked their friends or people they know--they probably care. But this idea that men are like 'how many men you fucked' before they are 'in' is not something I have never experienced. Men in my experience don't ask which tells me they do not really care or factor this in.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

so you have white women in your country having multiple babies who are not married and by multiple men by 30 and govt takes care of them?
This does not really go on here as much with white women. I mean some down south I guess but not many.

PappinAce

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There's no point working hard to get money and then get girls, because girls are easily able to make enough money for themselves.

how dare they?? girls should come and live in my castle. i will treat them like the princesses that they're meant to be.

redpilled

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Someone white knighting I see. Hey, hairblues liked your post. Attaboy, attaboy (pat on head).

I say what I see. I already said - don't attack the messenger. Feel free to attack the message with a counterargument. "f*** you" is not an argument.

shookwun

Reaction score

Bro, you sound so frustrated!

Venting your own personal sexual frustration as if thats the social structure that is happening around us today.

I can assure you it isn't. Sigh,, some people have a hard time understanding they are an extreme minority among everyone else who is in seemingly happy relationships. Aside from technology, we are no different then out fathers generation. Fifty years from now, we will some thing to complain about also.

redpilled

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

You are treating men and women as having identical roles in the mating game. Actually it's the men who are the pursuers, and women who are the choosers (in the main). That's why society - rightly or wrongly - call men who are chosen regularly by women as Chads/studs/slayers. Women who rarely say no to advances - rightly or wrongly - are seen in a more negative light. Maybe because it's too easy for them. It was always an insult to call a woman "too easy". The downside for men is that plenty of guys just get rejected, whereas women are rarely rejected as they are the choosers. It's like the roles are mirrored. It's disingenuous (flat-out wrong) to say men and women have utterly identical roles in the mating game.

Last edited:

redpilled

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Good post that's clearly going to be unpopular on these boards. Niceism rules here.

shookwun

Reaction score
You are treating men and women as having identical roles in the mating game. Actually it's the men who are the pursuers, and women are the choosers (in the main). That's why society - rightly or wrongly - call men who are chosen regularly by women as Chads/studs/slayers. Women who rarely say no to advances - rightly or wrongly - are seen in a more negative light. Maybe because it's too easy. The downside for men is that plenty of guys just get rejected, whereas women are rarely rejected as they are the choosers. It's like the roles are mirrored. It's disingenuous (flat-out wrong) to say men and women have utterly identical roles in the mating game.

Had you of been born with a masculine lower third, everything would of turned out so differently. :D

ImGzzQv.jpg

Arnold-Schwarzeneggers-The-Terminator.jpg