Worse Going From A 8 To 5 Or 5 To 2?

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I swear to god i don't know it, i just didn't find more suitable race. I'm not Latino or black or Asian, so what am i ? Martian ?

Dude you sent credentials of a guy who looks Egyptian and has an egyptian name.

Yet you referred to yourself in other thread other day as 'white guy'

I do not know what you are even saying in this post.

I am tired so I don't really feel like continuing this conversation it is silly at this point.

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I know black people and people who have Asian ancestors and blonde people. We're mixed here.

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

I am tired so I don't really feel like continuing this conversation it is silly at this point.
You think the shitty quality of the Egyptian identity card photo will show you which race the person is ? Thank god they showed my face as a human.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I know black people and people who have Asian ancestors and blonde people. We're mixed here.

Dude I know an Egyptian guy and his Mother is Norwegian he never refers to himself as 'white'..he is Egyptian.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You think the shitty quality of the Egyptian identity card photo will show you which race the person is ? Thank god they showed my face as a human.

Yet you were so eager to offer that up to a COMPLETE stranger on forum because she suspects you are not who you say you are...then it does not match how you described yourself just the other day..i mean LOL.
i stand by my suspicion.
I 'could' be wrong but this whole tap dance you are doing is just making me more suspicious.

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

I don't want to continue it too, but did you forget my first thread and the photos i posted to expose my hairline ? Do you notice the couch on the left of me ? That where i took a picture of my identity card. See the computer behind me ? I'll take a picture of it now with my identity card on it. Want a photos of me as a kid ?

Attachments

• IMG_20170706_143906.jpg
    IMG_20170706_143906.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 126
Last edited:

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yet you were so eager to offer that up to a COMPLETE stranger on forum because she suspects you are not who you say you are...then it does not match how you described yourself just the other day..i mean LOL.
i stand by my suspicion.
Yeah because it won't benefit you in anyway possible, you're not a kid, you're a mature woman.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't want to continue it too, but did you forget my first thread and the photos i posted to expose my hairline ? Do you notice the coach on the left of me ? That where i took a picture of my identity card. See the computer behind me ? I'll take a picture of it now with my identity card on it. Want a photos of me as a kid ?
the more you are doing this its just strange..if I am wrong then just ignore me you are super defensive about it and it just seems weird ESPECIALLY you said you were white and clearly you are not white.

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
the more you are doing this its just strange..if I am wrong then just ignore me you are super defensive about it and it just seems weird ESPECIALLY you said you were white and clearly you are not white.
Because i'm tired. You're not the only one who is suspicious of me. Many say my English is very good to be a non-English speaker, when i see it's normal. That i can never be 17 and speak like that. I saw a lot in my life, it's natural to be more mature and i'm quite intelligent than a lot of people, it's a no secret. Why would i fake it ? Why would i conspire on Hairlosstalk ?

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Because i'm tired. You're not the only one who is suspicious of me. Many say my English is very good to be a non-English speaker, when i see it's normal. That i can never be 17 and speak like that. I saw a lot in my life, it's natural to be more mature and i'm quite intelligent than a lot of people, it's a no secret. Why would i fake it ? Why would i conspire on Hairlosstalk ?

Because a lot of old users come back with fake accounts trolling.

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Because a lot of old users come back with fake accounts trolling.
I respect and admire a lot of users here. My threads are always discussions about Hair loss or rants about something in the Impact section. I would never troll anyone who is already depressed and suffers from Hair loss. If i had been a troll i would have been banned long time ago, but my posts are usually serious with no trolling reference.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I respect and admire a lot of users here. My threads are always discussions about Hair loss or rants about something in the Impact section. I would never troll anyone who is already depressed and suffers from Hair loss. If i had been a troll i would have been banned long time ago, but my posts are usually serious with no trolling reference.

I understand but they pretend to be new people..i think you are who you say you are now but still don't understand why you told WPB you were 'white' in that conversation in that context but thats not really my business. But that is what started getting me thinking you were someone else in back of my mind.

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I understand but they pretend to be new people..i think you are who you say you are now but still don't understand why you told WPB you were 'white' in that conversation in that context but thats not really my business. But that is what started getting me thinking you were someone else in back of my mind.
Sorry for my ignorance of thinking that a white male who has a white skin, but i'm 17 and i don't know it all of course. I understand the misunderstanding and the confusion that happened.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry for my ignorance of thinking that a white male who has a white skin, but i'm 17 and i don't know it all of course. I understand the misunderstanding and the confusion that happened.

You are brown not white at all.
I have seen several pics you are brown skin-so its odd to me you would tell him you are white.

redpilled

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh I know women in 20s are different and the young men are very different as well.

But this idea that a lot of the guys who are not getting laid in 2017 would be getting laid in 1987 because they would be viewed as more desirable is untrue.

They would be probably be getting girlfriends looking to settle down sooner due to societal pressure to be married younger and have children.

The app is a tool...20 years ago clubs were a tool.

It has never been hard for women to get laid.

It was not as accepted to be a 'sl*t' as it is now for these women.

these women can sleep with 50 men and still choose to get married if they want too.

They could 20 years ago as well BUT they would have to hid here slutty past.

now they don't bother hiding it. They seem to be embracing it because they don't seem to care.

Same age as you, can confirm. Women are way way sluttier these days. I say what I see. If the truth offends anyone, don't attack the messenger. Anyway, it's kind of celebrated these days - we don't say she's a sl*t, she's just "empowered" and "exercising choice" and her "right to express herself sexually" (ad nauseum). Younger people think it's normal for women to act and dress like sl*ts, but it didn't always use to be this way. God knows what society will be like in 10 and 20 years' time - people will be acting like bonobos f*****g and wanking each other off in public.

HankPentagon

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Did you not say other day on the threads you were white but living in Egypt?
The. Egyptians were white

Ramses was white as was tut

Different race there now

And I doubt the original white Egyptians built the pyramids

They just used them as burial chambers