Worse Going From A 8 To 5 Or 5 To 2?

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
IF Asian Americans women are traditional they are going to most likely be geared by family to pick another Asian man...IF an Asian American woman is NOT traditional she is not going to pick an unattractive man she is going to pick men based on same criteria as other American women.

I doubt they are staying in their countries with men out of love of their children more than American women..its probably because the laws do not favor them as they do in America if they were to leave their husbands.
You are in Egypt right? I doubt you have laws that favor a woman who is unfaithful let alone leaves her husband with her kids for another man...In USA this is normal for both men and women to leave marriage yet still have at least partial custody or joint custody of the kids.

In the 50s and 60s for example a woman could NOT leave her husband if she had kids with him and take his children, if she left her husband it was automatic that the custody was with husband ( i may have this not exactly right I would have to google it but women did not have as much freedom to leave a marriage as they do now).
Divorce is legal here, but it has to have a reason. And to leave her husband for no reason to get a better man and prevent the kids from seeing their father is a slutty and selfish thing to do, not a mother thing. Here the custody isn't automatically with the husband, it's usually with the mother because women here divorce when they have a good reason to do so (The husband is dick). And i don't mean anything, but you're older than most of us and of course more mature, but your generation is different. You didn't grow with the social media or got fucked in the head by the mainstream spoiled media and you didn't have online dating based on looks alone, so you're different. The teenagers and women in their 20's today are a disaster, it's completely different from what your generation was.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Divorce is legal here, but it has to have a reason. And to leave her husband for no reason to get a better man and prevent the kids from seeing their father is a slutty and selfish thing to do, not a mother thing. Here the custody isn't automatically with the husband, it's usually with the mother because women here divorce when they have a good reason to do so (The husband is dick). And i don't mean anything, but you're older than most of us and of course more mature, but your generation is different. You didn't grow with the social media or got fucked in the head by the mainstream spoiled media and you didn't have online dating based on looks alone, so you're different. The teenagers and women in their 20's today are a disaster, it's completely different from what your generation was.

Oh I know women in 20s are different and the young men are very different as well.

But this idea that a lot of the guys who are not getting laid in 2017 would be getting laid in 1987 because they would be viewed as more desirable is untrue.

They would be probably be getting girlfriends looking to settle down sooner due to societal pressure to be married younger and have children.

The app is a tool...20 years ago clubs were a tool.

It has never been hard for women to get laid.

It was not as accepted to be a 'sl*t' as it is now for these women.

these women can sleep with 50 men and still choose to get married if they want too.

They could 20 years ago as well BUT they would have to hid here slutty past.

now they don't bother hiding it. They seem to be embracing it because they don't seem to care.

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh I know women in 20s are different and the young men are very different as well.

But this idea that a lot of the guys who are not getting laid in 2017 would be getting laid in 1987 because they would be viewed as more desirable is untrue.

They would be probably be getting girlfriends looking to settle down sooner due to societal pressure to be married younger and have children.

The app is a tool...20 years ago clubs were a tool.

It has never been hard for women to get laid.

It was not as accepted to be a 'sl*t' as it is now for these women.

these women can sleep with 50 men and still choose to get married if they want too.

They could 20 years ago as well BUT they would have to hid here slutty past.

now they don't bother hiding it. They seem to be embracing it because they don't seem to care.
This situation will really get you into problems in future. Your population will start to phenomenally decrease with time. You need to value more things other than looks because it won't work, women have to stop listening to the media and use their brains. Women aren't stupid, they're just more able to be brainwashed and emotionally manipulated. With time some men will get completely insane and will start to rape and abuse women to let out their mental problems and complexes (which isn't right), because they can't bear the idea of being undesirable. They will start to look at women as their enemy and you know the rest. Of course under any circumstances nothing can justify rape and abuse, but when you're mentally insane you don't know what's right or wrong anymore. Loneliness and sexual frustration can lead to mental troubles if you're emotionally weak or have bad coping skills (Elliot Rodger). I don't say that any women can go for any man even if she's not attracted to him, but almost all women are attracted to the same type of men and that type is not even 15% of American men, let alone the world population of men. And if he has just one flaw, then it won't work. They need to be more realistic and get over it. I notice that most women who are that way are Americans. Thank god all women are not like that or humanity would be extinct in a few years.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
This situation will really get you into problems in future. Your population will start to phenomenally decrease with time. You need to value more things other than looks because it won't work, women have to stop listening to the media and use their brains. Women aren't stupid, they're just more able to be brainwashed and emotionally manipulated. With time some men will get completely insane and will start to rape and abuse women to let out their mental problems and complexes (which isn't right), because they can't bear the idea of being undesirable. They will start to look at women as their enemy and you know the rest. Of course under any circumstances nothing can justify rape and abuse, but when you're mentally insane you don't know what's right or wrong anymore. Loneliness and sexual frustration can lead to mental troubles if you're emotionally weak or have bad coping skills (Elliot Rodger). I don't say that any women can go for any man even if she's not attracted to him, but almost all women are attracted to the same type of men and that type is not even 15% of American men, let alone the world population of men. And if he has just one flaw, then it won't work. They need to be more realistic and get over it. I notice that most women who are that way are Americans. Thank god all women are not like that or humanity would be extinct in a few years.

I deduct three things from this post.

1. You are not 17.
2. You are not Egyptian.
3. You are a previous poster who was semi popular here.

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I deduct three things from this post.

1. You are not 17.
2. You are not Egyptian.
3. You are a previous poster who was semi popular here.
Can i send you a photo of my identity card ? In PM ?

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can i send you a photo of my identity card ? In PM ?

Nope. not necessary. I know who you are..i wont say anything though let the others figure it out on their own will be fun to watch.

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nope. not necessary. I know who you are..i wont say anything though let the others figure it out on their own will be fun to watch.
No i don't want to be accused of being someone else, i'll send you everything to prove who am i.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
No i don't want to be accused of being someone else, i'll send you everything to prove who am i.

LOL don't bother we live in he age of photoshop among other programs so I am not going to believe you.

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
LOL don't bother we live in he age of photoshop among other programs so I am not going to believe you.
Check your PM and you'll know it's 100% real because this can't be faked and i don't even know how to fake one.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Check your PM and you'll know it's 100% real because this can't be faked and i don't even know how to fake one.

Did you not say other day on the threads you were white but living in Egypt?

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Did you not say other day on the threads you were white but living in Egypt?
Isn't white supposed to mean you have white skin ? The photo just isn't high quality one and there were shadows.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Isn't white supposed to mean you have white skin ? The photo just isn't high quality one and there were shadows.

LOL no it's not white skin and you know it.

come on dude..how far you going to go out on limb with this one.

LOL

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
LOL no it's not white skin and you know it.

come on dude..how far you going to go out on limb with this one.

LOL
Then what race am i ? An unknown race ? And Egypt is not an Arabic country, we may share the same language, but we're not originally Arabs.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@WhitePolarBear said this
Yes, because I'm tall, nice-looking and I got hair, I'm the oppressor now, and you're the oppressed, aren't you Marxist puppets tired of this BS narrative now?

As pjhair confirmed, we are doing better because of our superior ethics and morals, and superior average IQ's as I added. Not because we're evil and want to oppress the whole world.

If you want to place the race game: white people ended slavery, white people built everything that is worthwhile in Africa and their countries have been in ruins since their independence. Yes, our ancestors have also done some horrific sh*t, I know, I'm Belgian, and I still know old people who had their own black slave in Congo back in the day.

and @Stanx22 replied with this

FYI i'm a white male. a lot of people here are white. And i agree with you that Europe is less shitty than the USA. You're not oppressor, i said you don't understand some people's situation because you're not in their shoes. And it's not just the "First world country". I hate a lot of other countries as well, like KSA and UAE and all the gulf countries, actually i hate the gulf countries more than any other country because they helped destroying my country for their own benefit, so i'm not just biased because they're not Islamic countries or something, the gulf countries are Islamic ones and i would gladly destroy most of them.

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@WhitePolarBear said this
Yes, because I'm tall, nice-looking and I got hair, I'm the oppressor now, and you're the oppressed, aren't you Marxist puppets tired of this BS narrative now?

As pjhair confirmed, we are doing better because of our superior ethics and morals, and superior average IQ's as I added. Not because we're evil and want to oppress the whole world.

If you want to place the race game: white people ended slavery, white people built everything that is worthwhile in Africa and their countries have been in ruins since their independence. Yes, our ancestors have also done some horrific sh*t, I know, I'm Belgian, and I still know old people who had their own black slave in Congo back in the day.

and @Stanx22 replied with this

FYI i'm a white male. a lot of people here are white. And i agree with you that Europe is less shitty than the USA. You're not oppressor, i said you don't understand some people's situation because you're not in their shoes. And it's not just the "First world country". I hate a lot of other countries as well, like KSA and UAE and all the gulf countries, actually i hate the gulf countries more than any other country because they helped destroying my country for their own benefit, so i'm not just biased because they're not Islamic countries or something, the gulf countries are Islamic ones and i would gladly destroy most of them.
Yeah that's right i said that, but i really meant it that i'm white.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Then what race am i ? An unknown race ? And Egypt is not an Arabic country, we may share the same language, but we're not originally Arabs.

Whoever sh*t you sent me and whoever name you used was not a white person YET above you used 'white' in a rebuttal against @WhitePolarBear saying you were not white..as in Europ background NOT light skin. And you know it.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah that's right i said that, but i really meant it that i'm white.

you did NOT send me identification of a white guy or name.
you sent me Egyptian name and pic.

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Whoever sh*t you sent me and whoever name you used was not a white person YET above you used 'white' in a rebuttal against @WhitePolarBear saying you were not white..as in Europ background NOT light skin. And you know it.
I swear to god i don't know it, i just didn't find more suitable race. I'm not Latino or black or Asian, so what am i ? Martian ?

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
you did NOT send me identification of a white guy or name.
you sent me Egyptian name and pic.
Being Egyptian is not a specific race because we have all types of people here, we're mixed because of the conquers back then (France, England,, etc)