Would Your Life Have Been Worth It If You Were To Die Tomorrow?

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, it was.

Getting laid out here is like playing a computer game on easy mode.

In East Europe its Medium.

In America I think its on hard mode.
my mom was a language tutor for my dad :p

also luckily you arent a typical white dude who goes for asians, so you dont have to worry about worthless incel sons :D.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why are hapas seen as worthless ? They have the qualities of the white incels who have to get with asians combined with the self hate and mental illness of the kind of asian women who go for them.

i have mental illness from self hating mom + bald jewcel incel looks of dad

is it really a surprise? i mean its the most incel white dudes who go for asians, and the asian women tend to be the self hating ones as well

1489973453066.jpg

Last edited:

ElTioLaBota

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's just a car and none knew what I drove in advance, nor the Argentine bae. Girls don't care about sitting in a nice car unless they like the guy in it too.
Gotta have to disagree on that, go to a club in a cheap ferrari or lambo and you'll get back home with chicks for sure.

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
For me, no.

I have devoted a lot of my time to studies (both undergrad and graduate levels). I will often times miss events because of projects/tests/etc. One of my goals is this year is to be a little more "lax" when it comes to this; learn better time management skills and sometimes just learning how to say "f*** it." My supervisor at my internship told me about how he has seen friends over the years who worked their asses off and not truly enjoy what life has to offer, die prematurely. His stories about his friends just really struck a note with me.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
We get cockroaches in Vietnam - you can never eat food in your bedroom or you are fucked.

I saw only regular ones and never big mother fuckers at home, only on the streets

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I would wrap them around my dick, if there was such possibility.
Does being 5'7 feel too short in Russia ? Because despite being in a "short" country, i sometimes feel like a legit midget here at 5'6.