Would Your Life Have Been Worth It If You Were To Die Tomorrow?

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
At what age did you f*** "3 hot 17 year olds"? Im 28 and still suicidal about the fact that I missed on teen pussy. Im going to kill myself in 2 years most likely.

Anyone that managed to f*** a hot underage girl should kill thyself in any case, you already peaked at life, it will only get worse from there as you become too old for them or laws ensure you can only f*** used-and-abused-by-Chad women.

Got the most pussy when I was 20-21 but was norwood 3 before I turned 22 which ruined my spree. Post-transplant its pretty much where it was at 20 but I still need my teenage hair back with a second.

There's an 18 year old Argentinian immigrant girl who asked me to pick her up in town at 3 am from town on Snap the other day and I cbf reading it until morning. Hopefully another opportunity with her arises soon.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Got the most pussy when I was 20-21 but was norwood 3 before I turned 22 which ruined my spree. Post-transplant its pretty much where it was at 20 but I still need my teenage hair back with a second.

There's an 18 year old Argentinian immigrant girl who asked me to pick her up in town at 3 am from town on Snap the other day and I cbf reading it until morning. Hopefully another opportunity with her arises soon.
Glad to hear you are back to dating and meeting women.

Just out of curiosity - how did you get 400 dislikes?

I don't remember seeing you fight with people on the impact section.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score

A couple of major fights (all good fun) and a few select people went on a disliking spree of over 100.

blackg

Reaction score

Hahaha.. Yeah, another opportunity for her to get a free lift home.
Damn, don't be so gullible, mate.
This male ego... It blinds us.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hahaha.. Yeah, another opportunity for her to get a free lift home.
Damn, don't be so gullible, mate.
This male ego... It blinds us.

LOL f*** you make me laugh. Girls don't send noods, constantly message at 2 am and message guys to pick them up at 3 am drunk on a Saturday night when they just could catch a ride with their girlfriends if they're not interested. The majority of the time I have driven a girl home from town its resulted in sex of some kind.

blackg

Reaction score

Who actually reads and takes notice of a person's "likes" or "dislikes"?
As if this superficial sh*t means anything.

blackg

Reaction score
LOL f*** you make me laugh. Girls don't send noods, constantly message at 2 am and message guys to pick them up at 3 am drunk on a Saturday night when they just could catch a ride with their girlfriends if they're not interested. The majority of the time I have driven a girl home from town its resulted in sex of some kind.
And you make me laugh too.
You do realise that you are essentially paying for sex?

Tell me.. How many kilometres do you have to drive to pick up one of these women so desperate for your sex?
Don't lie now.

My guess is you have to drive halfway across Adelaide and then when you finally drop your "score" off outside of her house, she will most likely just give you a quick handjod, and that's if you're very lucky.

On the very rare, once in a blue moon, occasion that one of these girls decides to reward you with sex... well, my guess is that she is blissfully half asleep on the backseat.
Yes, half asleep and thinking about the random "chad" she just met at the club that night as you "plow" her with your massive four inch'a.

Stop dreaming, budget-man!

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
And you make me laugh too.
You do realise that you are essentially paying for sex?

Tell me.. How many kilometres do you have to drive to pick up one of these women so desperate for your sex?
Don't lie now.

My guess is you have to drive halfway across Adelaide and then when you finally drop your "score" off outside of her house, she will most likely just give you a quick handjod, and that's if you're very lucky.

On the very rare, once in a blue moon, occasion that one of these girls decides to reward you with sex... well, my guess is that she is blissfully half asleep on the backseat.
Yes, half asleep and thinking about the random "chad" she just met at the club that night as you "plow" her with your massive four inch'a.

Stop dreaming, budget-man!

LOL I live 5 mins from the city and this would have been the first time I outright drove into the city to pick someone up, the other times are when I was in town to begin with.

blackg

Reaction score
LOL I live 5 mins from the city and this would have been the first time I outright drove into the city to pick someone up, the other times are when I was in town to begin with.
Looking for victims.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Looking for victims.

LOL usually other things going on but sure if you want to put it like that. Back when I was 20 when I was pulling the most I'd literally drive into the city, walk down Hindley street at 2 am on a fri or sat pretending I had been in town with my mates and find drunk sloot to pull. Got weird when I saw people I knew out though and wasn't drunk at all. My best mate always complained of it, the "root hunts".

blackg

Reaction score
LOL usually other things going on but sure if you want to put it like that. Back when I was 20 when I was pulling the most I'd literally drive into the city, walk down Hindley street at 2 am on a fri or sat pretending I had been in town with my mates and find drunk sloot to pull. Got weird when I saw people I knew out though and wasn't drunk at all. My best mate always complained of it, the "root hunts".
Okay mate, this sounds feasible.

Baldingat188

Reaction score
I knew it. I f*****g hate spiders and most insects and reptiles.

What did they do to you?

Seriously man you hate everything. Have some love in your life. All creatures are beautiful .

You are the most bitter person I know and I really hope you mature someday .