Would Your Life Have Been Worth It If You Were To Die Tomorrow?

DHTpolice

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Does being 5'7 feel too short in Russia ? Because despite being in a "short" country, i sometimes feel like a legit midget here at 5'6.
As everywhere else, there is a dispersion in height across the population and different ethnic groups. But yes, when economy is growing, there is a tendency for younger generation to be taller. Despite that I often see manlets, who significantly shorter than me (172 cm), with 7-8/10 girls. There are enough short girls here as well.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
my mom was a language tutor for my dad :p

also luckily you arent a typical white dude who goes for asians, so you dont have to worry about worthless incel sons :D.
I've seen some biracial - Asian and white kids - and I have to say they look good.

Vietnamese want white guys and part of it is that a mixed race child is seen as the most handsome.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've seen some biracial - Asian and white kids - and I have to say they look good.

Vietnamese want white guys and part of it is that a mixed race child is seen as the most handsome.
the girls are super cute. the guys . . . . . . no. lmao

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
the girls are super cute. the guys . . . . . . no. lmao
I think you are a little self hating tbh on the biracial thing.

The height thing Is strange - Vietnamese kids are getting taller, no doubt.

Its supposed to be the diet.

When I teach grade 9 there's always quite a lot of boys who are as tall as me 5'10.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Perhaps a biracial child in asia will be seen as ideal - but perhaps in America not so much.

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I see your trigger attempt... And consciencefully (yes... this word probably exist) decide to go for it.
At your age, I was living by myself, affording a place thanks to the scholarship my sexy brain got me.
You live in one of the best countries in the world. Half of my country's people are starving for fucks sake.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think you are a little self hating tbh on the biracial thing.

The height thing Is strange - Vietnamese kids are getting taller, no doubt.

Its supposed to be the diet.

When I teach grade 9 there's always quite a lot of boys who are as tall as me 5'10.
yeah i sorta am, but its more the associations white male/asian female relationships have. like my dad was stereotypical white incel who couldn't get a white girl. and i cant even vent to him because i think he is legit too aspie to even care that he is a f*****g loser . i straight up feel like punching him in the face sometimes. same with my mom.

idk tho about the height, but i did find this in an article which supports what you're saying https://tuoitrenews.vn/society/13777/vietnamese-people-shortest-in-southeast-asia

the bad news is i'm inferior even among hapas, as i'm one of the few bald ones. just lol.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
What does it have to do with the fact I provide for myself? Of course, money was always a matter because I need to pay a rent and eat, but what I meant is that it never was as big of a deal as it is now that I contemplate wig or one day an expensive treatment.
My family comes from poor background and money was always an issue. You can live in a "rich" country and be poor!
he's right though women have a million easy ways to make money. have a man rescue them, webcam sh*t, youtube stuff, along with the plain old halo effect

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
What does it have to do with the fact I provide for myself? Of course, money was always a matter because I need to pay a rent and eat, but what I meant is that it never was as big of a deal as it is now that I contemplate wig or one day an expensive treatment.
My family comes from poor background and money was always an issue. You can live in a "rich" country and be poor!
Poor in a first world country >>>> Rich in a third world country

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
yeah i sorta am, but its more the associations white male/asian female relationships have. like my dad was stereotypical white incel who couldn't get a white girl. and i cant even vent to him because i think he is legit too aspie to even care that he is a f*****g loser . i straight up feel like punching him in the face sometimes. same with my mom.

idk tho about the height, but i did find this in an article which supports what you're saying https://tuoitrenews.vn/society/13777/vietnamese-people-shortest-in-southeast-asia

the bad news is i'm inferior even among hapas, as i'm one of the few bald ones. just lol.
The stereo type of the incels going for Asians is true.

For whatever reason the Asian women don't seem as fussed by the weird looking white guys as the western women do.

The white guys here are like kids in a candy shop as well - they've gone from getting no women to being able to meet a new woman every day if they wanted to.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Aren't you tired of saying the same thing all the time? Cause I sure am of reading it over and over again.
And to be accurate, what he stated, exactly, was that women do not provide for themselves! Which is even more false in country such as the one that I live in where women are proven to work more than m'en (not to mention the work they do at home considered "natural")
its a hard pill to swallow thinking about how f*****g easy women have it .

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The stereo type of the incels going for Asians is true.

For whatever reason the Asian women don't seem as fussed by the weird looking white guys as the western women do.

The white guys here are like kids in a candy shop as well - they've gone from getting no women to being able to meet a new woman every day if they wanted to.
wish i could find southeast asians hot. theyre ugly and creepy looking. its funny because half asians are super cute. unfortunately they all f*** white guys

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
idk asian girls called me ugly while white girls didn't

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Poor in a first world country >>>> Rich in a third world country

rich in a 3rd world country >>> rich in a 1st world country

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not necessarily true but that was not what was under discussion to begin with. Make real points or just say nothing.
I sure know better than a privileged first world citizen like you, so i'll enlighten you a bit. The average monthly salary here is 150 dollars and the above average is usually like 350 dollars and only very few people earn more than that. The minimum wage in the US for example is 7.5 dollars per hour and if the average person is working like 40 hours a week, then by simple math they earn 300 dollars a week. I know that this seem very shitty in the US, but here it's well above average for a WHOLE MONTH, not just a week. A country like mine doesn't produce sh*t and depend on importing nearly everything from other countries and those stuff are sold to us in dollars. So when everything is expensive as sh*t because it's imported and the average income is 150 dollars, then most people are fucked.

I'm not sure if my points don't seem clear, but i'm suffering from a frustrating brain fog and i'm not posting in my native language, so i'm not as intelligent or good at explanation as before.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I could complain on a lot of things as a female actually ! though I won't cause I refuse to limit myself and mostly, I have other nevrosis to deal with.
like what? the main thing i would hate as a female is rejecting all the dudes hitting on you. can't really ignore them either as you will be seen as stuck up, well unless you're okay with that.

still waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than being an ugly undesirable male

now that i think about it, thats really the only problem women have to deal with.

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I sure know better than a privileged first world citizen like you, so i'll enlighten you a bit. The average monthly salary here is 150 dollars and the above average is usually like 350 dollars and only very few people earn more than that. The minimum wage in the US for example is 7.5 dollars per hour and if the average person is working like 40 hours a week, then by simple math they earn 300 dollars a week. I know that this seem very shitty in the US, but here it's well above average for a WHOLE MONTH, not just a week. A country like mine doesn't produce sh*t and depend on importing nearly everything from other countries and those stuff are sold to us in dollars. So when everything is expensive as sh*t because it's imported and the average income is 150 dollars, then most people are fucked.

I'm not sure if my points don't seem clear, but i'm suffering from a frustrating brain fog and i'm not posting in my native language, so i'm not as intelligent or good at explanation as before.
You have to remember that things in Egypt are alot cheaper than in first world cities. Renting a small 1 bedroom apartment costs atleast $1k a month in a Norwegian city for instance. What would the equivalent cost in Egypt?