Would Your Life Have Been Worth It If You Were To Die Tomorrow?

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
What did they do to you?

Seriously man you hate everything. Have some love in your life. All creatures are beautiful .

You are the most bitter person I know and I really hope you mature someday .

Trust me spiders in Australia are absolutely disgusting. Snakes here are like giant dicks too. And water creatures like octopuses in Australia are awful too. The ocean in general is horrible.

blackg

Reaction score
Trust me spiders in Australia are absolutely disgusting. Snakes here are like giant dicks too. And water creatures like octopuses in Australia are awful too. The ocean in general is horrible.
That's why Australia has produced no world class surfers. Everyone is too scared to go in the water.

Baldingat188

Reaction score
What did they do to you?

Seriously man you hate everything. Have some love in your life. All creatures are beautiful .

I know what snakes and spiders are . We have them here. In fact I like all animals so I don't change my stance.

blackg

Reaction score
Never heard of him. I'm from the US

I wouldn't mind moving to Australia someday though.
Then you would be welcome, my American friend.
We need more American immigrants.

What region of the great U.S. are you from?
I understand if you don't want to tell.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ummm.. okay, thanks, but I truly do love the graceful way a powerful bald eagle glides through the air just before swooping on its prey.

It's mother nature at its best.

It's like your weird Australia/America profile pic and your obsession with American sh*t. Seems like performance art from some character you're playing sometimes I think.

Also your ridiculous tag.

"no animal is more beautiful then the American bald eagle."

This sentence fragment just makes me laugh Idk why.

blackg

Reaction score
It's like your weird Australia/America profile pic and your obsession with American sh*t. Seems like performance art from some character you're playing sometimes I think.

Also your ridiculous tag.

"no animal is more beautiful then the American bald eagle."

This sentence fragment just makes me laugh Idk why.
There is nothing ridiculous about my tag, thank you.
The story of the West Memphis Three is an all-round tragic case.
You should look it up.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
There is nothing ridiculous about my tag, thank you.
The story of the West Memphis Three is an all-round tragic case.
You should look it up.

Why make it your tag though? And why the obsession with America and the strange American patriotism?

blackg

Reaction score
Why make it your tag though? And why the obsession with America and the strange American patriotism?
I can't really answer this. Noone in my real life would care about this stuff, I guess.
That's the best answer I can give.

Most things that fascinate me are usually American in origin. I don't know why, but this dual patriotism is something I truly feel.

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
What did they do to you?

Are you retarded ? Most people hate spiders and insects because they're nasty creatures and hurt people.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Are you retarded ? Most people hate spiders and insects because they're nasty creatures and hurt people.

Spiders are good man, they eat insects and keep the insect population under control.

Australian spiders are dangerous to humans, so not not Australian spiders.

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Spiders are good man, they eat insects and keep the insect population under control.

Australian spiders are dangerous to humans, so not not Australian spiders.
I loved snakes when i was young and i was obsessed with them, but i can never be okay with spiders. At least snakes act out of self-defence and don't attack for no reason, but i feel that spiders just want to be dicks for the sake of it.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
f*** spiders

f*** cockroaches

f*** bed bugs (worst creatures)

f*** centipedes