Would Your Life Have Been Worth It If You Were To Die Tomorrow?

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
I could be wrong, but my impression of Australia was that girls are more aggressive

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Girla used to like me when i was young and few of them were crushing on me, but now i'm too invisible that i'm not sure if people would notice my existence.

blackg

Reaction score
"Manipulate" that is so f*****g condescending too. You act as if they are kids without a lengthy sexual history like 95% of 17-18 year old girls. The best one I fucked initiated sexually before I did and asked me to eat pie off her tits when she accidentally dripped it on herself when we were sitting in a parking lot in town. I don't know what you even mean by "comic relief" but they aren't going to get a better root elsewhere from a faggoty 17 year old guy, or f*** a young guy who is still relatively successful like myself.
Taking advantage of a handicapped 17 year old girl while she is trying to eat is hardly any conquest, son.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Taking advantage of a handicapped 17 year old girl while she is trying to eat is hardly any conquest, son.

LOL you're such a jealous wanka. You would have boned this girl until the cows came home if you could she was a prime f*****g juicy bae. One of her grandparents was part abo too and I know you love abos.

blackg

Reaction score
LOL you're such a jealous wanka. You would have boned this girl until the cows came home if you could she was a prime f*****g juicy bae. One of her grandparents was part abo too and I know you love abos.
Okay, I'm in.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
I knew it. I f*****g hate spiders and most insects and reptiles.

Yes many snakes here that are f*****g disgusting too. The worst are the sea creatures and poisonous octopuses in Aus. I virtually refuse to go in the ocean here.

It's actually horrible though in summer like I can't walk around without socks on in the dark because I'm scared of stepping on a spider or some gross bug and they're everywhere. Daddy long legs spiders aren't bad ones but there are so many of them that get inside.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hahaha... Stop it, you bastard!
Merry Christmas, mate!

Hate Christmas so much, I wish I could just go to the gym during family lunch but my parents would f*** me over badly for it. Merry Christmas though if you're into that.

blackg

Reaction score
Are they on this forum? I gather a lot of people are doing quite well financially. Zircon, Macaroni, that dude who worked on oil rigs, IdealForehead, Swingline, Rudiger also probably. The paupers might be in the minority here.
Bullshit walks with a C-note's swag, Captain gullible.

blackg

Reaction score
Hate Christmas so much, I wish I could just go to the gym during family lunch but my parents would f*** me over badly for it. Merry Christmas though if you're into that.
I'm drinking until the end of Boxing Day.
The gym can wait.